Is there something that I should know before buying these?

Are they still considered to be good/fashionable/cool boots by you lot?

If I had the money, my first choice would be the Redwing Heritage Weekender.

I have never owned boots before by the way.

People here will shit on them for being r/mfa or just basic, but I think they look good with all sorts of outfits.

I like to wear mine with no-show athletic socks in the summer for comfort.

they kinda have a negative connotation with people here because reddit but realistically they're just basic boots the looks decent and you can't really go wrong with them.

Chelsea and desert boots never go out of style.

>Chelsea.

Hell no. They look like utter shit. Chelsea boots are a meme.

i like mine a lot.
I have desert and mali boots.

Senpai get clarks wallabees instead

>buying redwings
>thinking redwings are expensive

holy shit, what a complete disaster of a human being

>clarks wallabees

u srs?

faggot alert
faggot alert
holy fucking shit
it's faggot alert

They're almost $400 you cuck.

Australia by the way.

fuck off back to plebbit
>current year
>not being full comfymode

Yeah have been for like 80 years now

chukkas or desert boots will automatically alert anyone that you're from reddit and a bernie supporter

theyre pretty nice

theyre really slippery in the rain

Nothing wrong with chukkas. Just don't buy Clark's because the quality isn't that great.

Quality is good for the price desu. They never make an outfit better than if you wore something else, but they're easy to wear.

This shoe is the number one choice for nu male cucks, but probably decent value for your money and versatile. Buy them if you don't mind being associated with that group.

>nu male
stop saying this

whatchu say about me bitch boy

Andro nu male detected.

say that to my face fucker not online and watch me fuck your mom on mother's day

ill shit down your blowhole and plug it with a cork faggot

fucking beta ass bitch boy detected you ain't got shit on numel watch as i fuck your mom and evolve

Sierra Trading Posts often have them. It's a bit of a lottery, but odds have been pretty good.

looks pretty shit new but I think worn in ones can look nice with wide leg pants
Don't really see them working with tighter fitting things though, so not too versatile

12 year old spotted.
You remind me of that fabulous teenage dude who acted like a faggot. Dont remember the name though

>with all sort of outfits
Yohji with Clarks
Rick with Clarks
Gareth Pugh with Clarks
Urban Techwear with Clarks
Cyberpunk with Clarks
Your mom with Clarks
Dude what?

Killy shut the fuck up you twat, the fuck do you know? I wear full Issey Miyake with my desert boots and get mad bitches. Have you even touched a woman's hand?

Wow they're fucking awful
You should feel bad

You are a terrible poster I wish you would drop the name

Yohji and Rick would probably both work with black cdbs and I'm not even saying I like them in any way.
This

Fuck off you autistic namefag.

bad for your feet

the crepe rubber they use isn't as copmpressed as some other manufactueres and have a soft land

no arch support

pro longed wear could cause some problems with your feet

Slip in some nice soles to help your feet with support.

Treat it every month with some leather conditioner.

The company will send you free laces every year if you email them.

If you spend the 10 minutes to take care of them they will last. I've had the same pair for 9 years and they're fine.

these are rick chukkas
try thinking before you post so you don't come off as a dumb asshole

It's like you guys never go outside, they're the normie boot in any city. They're fine honestly, just don't expect them to be very streetwear applicable.

Fucking retard kys and drop trip. I wont even start explaining how fucking autistic this comment is to you. Lurk more too please

>This shoe is the number one choice for nu male cucks
As opposed to what

h-how many lenumel pictures do have user...?