Hair General

last one died
need some help effay, last school dance is around the corner and I've had this current for a few years know and I think it's time for something a lot shorter

Cut it off. It looks like shit.

yeah that's why I'm posting

We need to see your face shape retard

If you're in a thrash metal band I'd keep it. Otherwise try something new.

Please help guys I'm sick of this 'top knot' but It's so low maintenance I haven't cut it.

Thoughts on this? Should I trim up the sides into something with a disconnected look?

Best hair style that goes with side burns?

other side

I like it personally, but I think you should trim it to shoulder length. Right now you do kinda resemble a blond version of Kurt Vile, which is cool.

You really cant pull off that slicked back long hair look. Your hair is not thick enough and you do not have hairline strong enough.

If you want to keep it long, go for some meme fade and dont slick it back that way. I'd part it to the side or go for some sort of quazi fringe.

Craig?

am I balding and receding hairline or maturing hairline? Loss probably started like 6 months ago mostly in temples.

also what to do with hair

looks gr8. what product do you use?

I kinda agree with you. The side parted has a scar from a childhood accident that has always disrupted hair growth there making it thinner, and as I've gotten older and my hairline has crept back a bit it is only worse. You kind of see it in the second pic.

I have a one syllable name, but it isn't Craig.

thx. I just combed it into place wet and let it dry, then I used some Hanz de Fuko Claymation.

OP cut your hair really short, go for a classic cut that suits you, let these guys pic and post a pic of your face shape, then go wow people at the school dance

fa I'm a spic with chink hair. I always get fades. Is there something else I can do or do I get fades for the rest of my life. Inb4 pepperoni face :v

Grow it out

pretty harsh

So im cutting my hair tomorrow and the past few times ive just done an undercut and im not sure if it looks best
what do i do with my hair?

here you go guys
I need some help asap it's on Thursday D:

Thinking of a buzz cut Zayn Malik style, but, as you see, these bones (this cute penguin points to them) are protruding. My ears are also big and protruding

What can you suggest for me?
Thanks.

lets fuck anime boy

go to bed

>always had longish hair
>losing more and more
>at fucking 24 years old

Pic related is what I'll probably look like next year.
Hold me, effay

What would you recommend for someone with wavy curly hair and a mix of diamond and inverted triangle head shape, pretty good hairline too

Uh, hey.

it's like brothers.

first boy your hair is pretty nice, maybe needs some texture, mist some sea salt spray in there and mess it up a bit.

either grow yours out or buzzcut, either works
very nice facial structure

Guy 2 here, and thanks. I've entertained the idea of getting a buzzcut, but I'd really have to convince myself to get it. That or just forget about caring for a second and do it myself. I'll probably grow out for a few more months.

Took a picture of my hair without product/unstyled and fucking kek

how to ask for this cut?

Holy fuck just show him a picture of it

oh man now you HAVE to buzz it!
gotta do it

i think both of your hair styles are pretty neat, they seem to be working for you. i wouldn't change anything.

who /girlfromthegrudge/ here
looks pretty tumblr to me, took this "by accident"
how do i get this hair texture without not washing my hair for days?

>mfw curly hair
It's like the nigger of hairs

needsabeard.jpg

how curly

I like this dude's haircut but not wearing the bangs down...What would a mix of his and my basic cut look like?

Oops forgot my pic

Going for long hair

are you saying this is you or something you found on tumblr? and this is your hair's texture from not washing? i have a similar situation with hair looking betetr before showers and late at night. i think its my shitty shampoo.. get stuff that wont strip the oils as much and condition. but thats obvious so im unsure what youre asking.

yes thats me. i also thought about the shampoo, it's pretty much the cheapest you can buy. i'll try salt spray and better shampoo next i guess

just get stuff without sodium sulfate or whatever. theres good ones that arent expensive

sumboody please help. how long to obtain this look with my hair currently a little less than an inch all around? Recovering from a terrible, terrible haircut..

What products and styling do I need to do to obtain this look? (minus the beard)

What should I do? Thinking about letting beard grow a bit more and buzz hair.

should i dye my hair pink?
anyone got inspo

It depends how fast your hair grows, and your hair type.
That looks about five to six inches on top and three or four on the sides.

As for products: Pomade.
Pomade, pomade, pomade.

for a style like that, which is looser, you'd need a medium hold.

Either water based or oil based. Water based will come out with one wash (obviously), where as oilbased allows for build-up.

This is all really only touching the tip of the ice berg, but I can add more if you'd like.

hey i'm mtf and i'm tired of just growing it out long, any ideas or inspiration welcome.

whats mtf?

your acne is really gross

that's balding man. you're already a norwood 3 ffs lmao

male to female

male to female, transgender or whatever you want to call me.

male to failure

he's a disgusting tranny

you look like a fucking dude in this pic. like some gross metalhead dude

you will never pass

Male to female.

Kill yourself freak

Oh wait you actually will in a few years kek

wow youre perfect

KEK

Are there any decent cordless blow dryers? Like with rechargeable batteries or something. There are no power outlets in my bathroom.

Not really hair but at least it's hair-related.

This
Or tell them cut the sides leave the top long

Am I ugly?
Is my hair making me more ugly?

Your head is kinda small

Worth a try but your hair line might be too far back for it to look normal

Now it's a little bit bigger.
Seriously, what the fuck should I do with my hair? I have no idea, should I just get buzzcut? Because either I can't ask propertly for a haircut or I have bad lucks for barbers.

i pretty much stopped caring about my hair altogether
decided to grow it out throughout spring and summer then im goin to see what happens whether i should keep growing it out or cut med-short again
people find my split funny
>not like i care or something

it used to be pic rel
but looking back it looks hell awkward to me idc though

Wouldn't say your ulgy but your hairs not helping.

you look really fucking annoying, vain and like you have no friends

i want to punch your face in

It makes me smile seeing that 75% of the posters here are balding.

you looked fucking great dude

Veeky Forums, please. How do I fix this shit?

kys, that hair is horrible and a buzzcut will look shit on you

Stop encouraging him

You've got the same type of hair as me lmao. Maybe mines a bit more frizzier
I'd want to go for something like this

dont

Rate my cut

this is rly good mate. Looks good on you as well. now I'm thinking of growing my hair out like this.

it's ok Veeky Forumsm. we're here for you : ^ )

doesn't suit you at all

should have listened and avoided the bleaching cause fact is it only works on people who are fashionable, good looking and confident. you need all 3 or you look like a try hard (you do sorry)

It certainly is. Suggestions?

you look like a great gay friend. would go clothes shopping with you.

theon greyjoy + elias =

Think it's time to cut it

Any suggestions for someone with a sizeable forehead?

Does anyone here have greying hair?

You, apparently.

what's the new short hair meme cut for this summer?

get yoself a crew cut homie, shit is always in fashion

Really wanna change my hairstyle, getting a trim soon but id rather see if a new haircut looks better.

Any suggestions Veeky Forums ? I dont know much about hair :/

(Yes I'm going to shave my face)

If anyone of you could help with

Not sure what to do with my fuck hair it's not long enough to tie back and gets in my eyes but sometimes when split in half looks okay

you look like you took that pic on the shitter mate

ooo i like it how it is, what do you ask your barber to do?

i got a pic of something similar to yours and my barber gave my a 3 to the top on one side and a 3 halfway on the other, I like it but really want something more like yours

Accurate, was waiting for the shower to warm up. Good eye though

Not him but I'd like to hear more.
I have curly hair tho.

Hi Sid

What's the trick to make that middle strand of hair stay in the middle like pic related ?

Is there a specific length or a specific kind of product ?

When we walks during the movie, that fucking doesn't move one fucking bit.