>Season list, Fabric and leather product code list, Leather jacket guide
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1umkr
grailed.com/listings/566137-Rick-Owens-Adidas-Stretch-Boot--Knee-
grailed.com/listings/621623-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Slave-Jacket
grailed.com/listings/600995-Rick-Owens-Ribbed-closed-neck
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzhIc2OY45J9b2FBYWx2U1Y1bzA
grailed.com/listings/622091-Rick-Owens-Geobaskets
grailed.com/listings/621641-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Jason-Hoodie-NWT
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Legit check on these? I'm about to get them at a good price.

imgur.com/a/1umkr

>imgur.com/a/1umkr
yeah they're real, what price senpai?

He wants to meet me at $675 shipped. That seems good enough to me since I'm rather impatient now.

Not bad, go for it!

I was 2slo, someone just purchased them.

Long socks are needed for these shoes and shorts to work

yeah you're kinda too tall for those pods, dope colours though

Pods are "supposed" to end right under the knee.

idk this is my ideal of how i would want them to fit

Nicolas Andreas Taralis anatomical denim jacket (light grey)
Rick Owens double layer tee (dark dust)
Julius_7 j-cut corduroy pants (like dna dust)
Rick Owens ramones
Rick Owens leather messenger bag

Sorry for shitty photo

Well, legit check on these then?
grailed.com/listings/566137-Rick-Owens-Adidas-Stretch-Boot--Knee-

Is this a good price? Also, would Sock Ramones be better?

sock ramones are better imo but I don't own either

good price, idk if theyre legit or not but thats about what i paid for them during the farfetch sale

:(

I think they're fine and still are interesting shorts even if they don't end low
But yeah in that fit I think other pants would be better

That's the price I'd expect
And sock ramones are supposedly a lot better but I like the look of the Adidas runners more lol

Yes, that is YOUR ideal. That's the good thing about RO and a bunch of other brands in the same genre. Nearly all of it can be percieved-, worn-, enjoyed differently.

I'm pretty mad at myself because I've had all day to purchase them. I just forgot since I was busy.

Do mainline Ramones ever go on sale? I'm becoming really impatient at this point.

Thanks, I like Sock Ramones a lot too, but I'm just considering these since they're also pretty nice. I can't wait for the Tech Runner Socks to be a thing.

>grailed.com/listings/621623-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Slave-Jacket

Is this worth $325?

no. they sell for around $200 and judging by the pics and description it seems to have lost almost all the wax coating...

Nobody cares who designed your clothes your fit looks like shit

Yes mainline ramones do go on sale. I notice they go pretty fast even at small discounts though

I actually like the vicious sock runners more than the tech ones, but all socks are nice desu

Thanks
I personally like the colour scheme and I think I did an decent job styling a long double layer with non-dropped pants
But how would you improve it

I do like that style of jacket a lot

legit

Im looking to buy some tanks for the summer. Doesn't have to be rick but i would prefer Rick.

Im fairly muscular and 180 cm tall, should i get a medium? don't want it to be too long, gonna be wearing it with pods. Help me out! Thanks!

jamal?

if you're fairly muscular I'd recommend going up to a large. im 5'11 and 185 and large fits me pretty good, I lift a fair bit though.

I actually hated how those pods fit when I first got them. I'm thinking of getting some newer jersey ones so they'll sit a little higher up, but I've also grown quite fond of how those fit.

how much would be a good price for a leather sleeves denim jacket?

Thats rickie truong, the manlet fucc asian

What is this terrible store you're always taking pics in.

Why does everyone hate Rickie?

how tall are you?

post fits rick senpai i enjoy seeing you guys

Go with a medium. I'm 5'11" and wear a small.

hey rick truong, you wanna chill and take some pics downtown sometime? I dunno if you charge for you photog but let me know

Whats ur snap ed?

me too rickie, please let me know if we can shoot sometime!!

xeduardoo

i dont really post Veeky Forums related stuff but i try

ic on a blistered lamb bauhaus, size 52? 8.5/10 condition, just a little bit of discoloration that's unnoticeable when worn.

Im 6'5'' and 220. a Large is too small for me and i have broad shoulders.

I'm feelin all of this except for those white socks, I think. Give off the vibe of gym/workout socks no matter what.

I have this exact jacket, same size and all. halmark of quality suede.

is this legit? kinda wondering why nobody has copped it yet at this price
grailed.com/listings/600995-Rick-Owens-Ribbed-closed-neck

is 250 USD shipped a good price for one of those drksdhw bags? A friend is selling and I can't get to a rick IRL store

a tote?

would you /rog/?

yea

Lol. Order a t shirt online for that price and you'll most likely get one. That person is not your friend.

>$250 for a drkshdw bag

No.

what a terrible friend

FUCK I sold you this one, wish it was just my size in the first place.

hi pals
i'm working on a new version of the fabric/color guide that includes a brief description of what the different fabrics are like as well as the composition, and also descriptions of the colors. please reply with additions or suggestions.
cheers,
a

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzhIc2OY45J9b2FBYWx2U1Y1bzA

this was kinda my original plan for the fabric guide was, something more descriptive of the fabrics rather than just the compsition
no offence to fabricman hes been doing a great job

yes desu, i don't really see what's inherently feminine about aside that it's worn by women

gender connotations aside i think that the combination of fabric and cut is ugly, it would be better if it were either a more fitted cut or if it were in a fabric that held its shape more

you gotta stop it with those shoes man

They're fine.

Bauhaus is life.

STEPPING ON MY TOES SENPAI

In all seriousness, I have neglected my Fabric related duties for a while, work and just coming back from backpacking.

I like it though! Nice work, I suggest amalgamating all our stuff into one google drive, either yours or mine - I don't mind. Seems pointless having multiple google drives for essentially the same thing. We could work together on it over email/grailed or whatever. And thanks for crediting me!

Worth noting, the descriptions/names don't always stay the same from season to season. I have an unstable cotton level tee from SS13 that has a /B fabric name.

How sure are you that it is unstable cotton and not bamboo? My Island UC shirts are labeled /UC.

It's 100% cotton from composition tags and it has the unstable seam. Only thing separating it from most UC shirts is that it's hemmed, since it's a level tee. I can send pics when I get home.

Also, it's DRKSHDW. But that's never affected labeling from what I've seen

Shirt

Tags

These are counterfeit aren't they?:

grailed.com/listings/622091-Rick-Owens-Geobaskets

Is $285 too much to pay for a bnwt double layer?

Real, my dude

I like his fits and photography :')

Are you sure? The zips don't look the same as any other pair I've seen.

c/n these pods? is this how they should fit?

damn they look good man wish i could get my hands on some pods

if you're willing to pay $550 i could get them for you.

you can keep that

heres the tag.

I started looking through old Rick runway shows (went through '12-'13 this morning) and I was kind of struck by how normal they seemed to me, at least in comparison to Mastodon.

maybe I'm just used to the trickster now, but were those older shows as jarring at the time?

Mainline or DS? Just bought a DS pair from LN-CC, and they were "only" 395 euro

Yh, zips looks weird - maybe just from older collections. However, if these are fake, they're extremely well made, by just looking at the shape, construction, etc.

If you're unsure, don't buy them then. I almost never buy second hand, you're safe to avoid fakes then.

Not planning on buying them, just don't want Anyone buying reps on accident.

just copped the runners i wanted and in the colorway ive been looking for

Congrats, they r amazing!
Post fit

ss13 and aw13 used those gold colored raccagnis with the flat pulls, they're legit

What the hell is this?

A Rick beetle. Rare species.

wow! those are beautiful. wear them well.

how tall is the dude? he didn't respond when I publicly asked on his isntagram

I seem to remember 5'9" but not 100%

legit? also is there a guide I can follow to learn how to tell these things for myself?

grailed.com/listings/621641-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Jason-Hoodie-NWT

>grailed.com/listings/621641-Rick-Owens-Drkshdw-Jason-Hoodie-NWT
Flipped from spence with 30% markup.

I hate pods for being too short above the knee or too wide on the waist. Waist strings don't help, I have tried.

... Oh, I see, thanks. Spence doesn't have it left in my size though, so maybe I'll get it anyway.

My gf was playing with my dick last night and she told me "your foreskin is like your double layer Rick shirt" and I think that's exactly what Rick was going for

Yes I'm 5'9" and sorry I must have missed your comment somehow! :(
Sick
it isn't too hard to find one at that price just so you know! if you don't want to wait for a better deal then go for it I suppose.
I can see why it's not a popular item but it is right up rick's alley honestly. Still interesting to see

Thanks brother :-)

Does anyone have any good milk mainline ramone inspo? I'm saving up to cop some soon

so 285 isn't a bad price for a black double layer brand new with tags? Cool cool.

Double layer what? Bought my double layer t-shirt for $200

DRKSHDW from 15 cotton jersey i believe

Bought my mainline from 15 too, maybe just 14. It was sparingly used. Dunno if I was just lucky, but the guy I bought it from sold like five of his black, cotton, double layers from between 180-220 shipped.

Might consider selling mine, as I never use it.

any of them XL. Im a big guy vertically and shoulder width.