Things to not wear this summer 2016

Polos are the most unattractive top a guy can wear. In fact I declare them strictly for white boys who have names like 'Skylar' or 'Chase'. Polos are an offence this summer do not cop.

Other urls found in this thread:

oipolloi.com/collections/sunspel/products/sunspel-riviera-polo-navy#product
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut u doin wyte boi? u postin on dis 4um 4 rill niggaz? we gon blast yo ass bitch ass wyte boi

>i cant afford a nice polo shirt and my taste is limited to big pony polos from PRL

k y s
y
s

cargo shorts with basketball high top shoes

/thread

Polos never looked good.

A good pair of cargos and some leggings with a pair of high tops that arent fucking cps or some shit looks good

Polos are what you wear instead of tee shirts when all the poorfags are wearing tees. They look best fitted on an athletic physique in the most casual of casual settings. Thinking you're dressing up by wearing one is the ultimate mark of a prole.

T-shirts are the thing to not wear ever.

Agreed

Rich people cant dress.
Polos are for boatshoe dweebs, Veeky Forums or no

>wear a gifted swinging pony man polo
>get compliments for it
damn i can almost taste all the normie points

>RO cargo pod shorts with dunks
Suddenly it's ok

I havent been on fa in months. Are dunks still as polarizing as they were?

Bc i recently saw some fucking silver ones and i feel like they have definitely become that kind of Nike MIDNIGHT DROP MUST HAVE 70 COLORWAYS boring

'k

this is why Veeky Forums sucks. they're way too try hard and would rather wear an onion sack simply because no one else is wearing it and its "different"

Again, just because that is an attractive dude doesnt mean its an attractive shirt. As a shirt it doesnt even make sense.

Neither do cloak-esque tshirts yet you lot cum your pants to those.

people wear polos outside of work?

why not wear a light button up or t shirt? I mean if you really want to look like a 36 year old father...

>As a shirt it doesnt even make sense.
The collar frames the face and neck while the dip at the collar/neckline serves to break up the frame of broad-shouldered men who look like doors in tshirts. The weave is extremely open so as to be comfy in the heat.

It doesn't make sense if you're a fat sack of lard or a skellington, so you don't have to wear it if that describes you.

>having a job where you wear polos
maximum over-pleb

ya, im guessing the demographic of this board is mostly 18-25 year old college kids, most likely with a retail/service job?

Also, lots of actual jobs use polos

Uh huh, and there are other shirts constructed to serve similar functions without the ridiculous sleeves, a button collar (which defeats the purposes you listed) and are made of materials that allow comfort in the same temperatures. Some without collars that add a second layer of fabric around the assumed tree trunk of a neck.

So a wifebeater then.

I don't want to dress like someone who wears a polo for work. That's the point.

is there anything you can wear in the summer that's not boring as hell?

You can't layer as much and be comfortable, but summer is great for bringing out fabrics people overlook or don't want to pay for, like tropical wool and linen. Ribbon/surcingle belts are dank and work best in the summer.

down jackets, probabIy would get heat stroke

nice

>tfw I'm wearing high top allstars right now
w2c noose?

dont buy boring as hell pieces you flop
one mistake all the newfriends on Veeky Forums make is thinking they can get away with their basic shit like normcore in the summer where there isnt enough to set you apart from every other normie

this. High top shoes NEVER look good with shorts. Ever. I don't even like them with regular pants either.

Kek

(not true, by the way)

lol

Wow, someone's behind trend.... ;-)

>so poor you bought a pair of ann ds but couldnt afford more pairs of shoes so thats all you wear

stop it you'll kill him

You realize it's 2016, right? The preppy look of the early 2010s is gone for good.

b-but pensionercore

Honestly those shoes look like you're in fucking special ed.

have another sexy polo fit feat. muji linen pants and smashed up old margielas
pretty much am tbqh LSE is like Oxbridge special school

drop your name poly
and stop posting fits until you get more shoes and some better taste
i havent seen those ann ds look like they should be there in one fit

sorry I forgot internet fashion was serious business I'll do that right away sir

My god, this board is ridiculous. Full of insecure edgy teenagers.

Oversized soild color polos are the new wave, vetements will push one this year count on it.

got any pics of it? am interested.
>I like sunspel's polos got a dark green one which I really like.
>oipolloi.com/collections/sunspel/products/sunspel-riviera-polo-navy#product

Cuck

I wish that stupid fucking oversized t-shirt meme would die.

Lacoste is coming back this year mark my words

OP is an obvious faggot or this is b8

>white boy
kill yourself you racist cuck

Thanks for proving me right, you tasteless fuccboi.

Holy fucking shit, someone should kill you in a painful way.

Polos are literally what a mother dresses her son in until he's 13 because she doesn't wanna buy long sleeved dress shirts due to the fact that he'll outgrow them the next day and doesn't want to make him look too old and because the child is too young to notice polos are probably the gayest fucking top ever to grace manity since see-through mesh shirts were appropriated by homosexuals.

Fuck you, your taste sucks fucking cock and I sincerely hope you're soon to be afflicted with feline AIDS, you abysmal, loathesome cock mongering snake charmer.

those aren't margielas
stop playing yourself

umm

I'm sorry for your mommy issues user

are you implying this is not a rich man?

I think it's implying that he is not only rich, but he dresses well in polos.

he's already dead user

Polos are definitely not the most unattractive thing a guy can wear.

They're mediocre, won't get you any attention, but won't hurt either.

...buuttttttt i wear them work user

Conservative reminder that this board is shit and its users either have terrible taste/actually don't know shit about fashion/just a bunch of cunts

>manlet detected

k

Fake as fuck!

What's up with Eggsy's right calf?

Every time I've worn a polo shirt outside I've wished that I had worn an oxford shirt. I always have a polo hung up in case I want to wear one but if I dress down I'll just wear a t shirt, any other occasion I seem to wear an OCBD.

>he doesnt wear mesh shirts

I just bought a new Ralph Lauren polo today.

cop the shirt?
it's 100% cotton, which is great for summer.

W2c

nice school uniform
this guys got a point desu + the fact that it looks like you are wearing your work uniform if you want to look good in a polo it can't be any run of the mill polo get that highend shit no you'll look like a lesbian mother

the placket on your polo is way too low dude

how do you mean out of interest?

agreed. Polos are complete dadcore

>using "white" as a disparaging characteristic

Good goy.

Are you learning how to count?