Summer shoes general

post loafer,sandal and espadrille inspo, cops,grails and discuss footwear for warm weather

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E2Q65jIFkeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hnng, there's not much that gets me going like these

I hate kilties and tassels

is there anyone who makes a reasonably sleek looking, simple brown suede penny loafer without gigantic goodyear-stitched shit-kicker soles, that doesn't cost like $1000?

Bumping for sleek, low profile shoes.

Can a young dude wear these without looking an autistic fag?

Of course. As long as you're attractive and fit.

If you have to ask...

White bucks are timeless

carmina

Inspo?

They look good with shorts, especially if they're a little bit dirty, but not trashed or disgusting.

I've been wanting a pair of those for years, but I live in clapistan and have to shop online, the rule is always if there's a model I like, it's in the wrong size, or the color is just wrong enough that it's useless to me, or it's like $75 for shipping and I have to order by phone, in Basque only, or some other stupid shit

Needless to say I'm no longer actively looking at Carmina, because I just get butthurt in the end

where can i cop these? or some that are similar looking?

They're Aldens, pretty expensive.

only WASPs need apply

do you know of anything similar for ~$100?

See pic related

Bass Buckingham Oxford

ID on these?

Sperry Gold Cup Venetians

A black man cosplaying as a WASP. Yes, I saw.

kek

Why is he wearing a sweater in the summer? Over an OCBD no less. Heat stroke.

i want these so so much but they dont sell them in uk

inb4 the sneakerfags unload their sneaker collection

I found an all leather-soled 1960s pair at a vintage clothing store nearly identical to for $40, new in box. They're out there if you look.

anyone know some good sneakers that go with shorts n palewave

>tassels
barf

good Veeky Forums shoes for summer camp?

They're hard to find in US. Only sold second hand now, usually at least $160. Too much for a shoe of that quality.

back to /mfa/

I'm partial to Jack Purcells myself. They come in canvas so they are very breathable aswell.

Otherwise, espardenyes in an off white/sand colour could work

why do you have to speak basque if carmina is based in mallorca?

Graduating next week. Need more business casual shit. Cop or nah?

because it is a summer in upper northern latitudes

Maybe not the right thread to ask in but could anyone rec a good trail running shoe? Preferably one that could both run on a treadmill just as well as a gravel/forested path? Being Veeky Forums would be a plus

thanks guys

I'm not a serious runner at all, but I've been wearing energy boost 2's for a while and they've been pretty durable

not a fan at all. these are high school tier

This is a pretty useless answer considering it is entirely the luck of the draw when going to those stores, but I'm glad you were able to find some cool shoes user! Pls don't dress like a dweeb if you wear them in WAYWT

i bought some Allen Edmonds Cavenaugh and i recommend. Sleek cause they don't have a big sole or a beef roll. They have some dressier/ more modern ones as well.

thanks im gonna look into getting some shoes in a jack purcell sorta style

horsebit masterrace

/mfa/ is onto CPs now. We need to go deeper.

Hi guys. I made a DIY tutorial video showing you how to make the best summer sneakers on a budget. Please check it out. youtu.be/E2Q65jIFkeQ

go to your local sports outlet/dedicated running footwear store and get sized. everyone has a different gait and deserves a different shoe as such.

good brands: brooks, mizuno, adidas (run narrow), new balance

bad brands (consistently): nike

that's all you need to know. ask the associate at the store questions
>i've been running for 8 years, so I know what I'm talking about