New Balance thread

What new balance is better
993 or

574?

Well, they're both pretty great shoes in my opinion, but it all depends on what you want. The 574 is less than half the price of the 993. and I think may look as little better with slim clothes since they are a bit less busy in the sole area. Between those two, I'd say most here would recommend the 574's, if they're not shitting on New Balance in general. I've had both though, and I will say the 993's are a heck of lot more comfy for when you're on your feet often. I rotate between some navy 993's and a couple pairs of grey 990v2's, and I love them. They still kind of got that retro runner vibe, even though they've changed a lot since the original 990s. Also, Saucony makes some nice models similar to the 574. I've got a pair of Shadows in grey and they are comfy af.

515?

998 is the best model imo but they only make it in america so they are twice as expensive. things like this are why we need trump

Can anyone ID the NBs here?

Copped these a month ago from a friend.

Just copped these for 175 CAD was a pretty good deal

where can I buy 998s in canada

573 are kinda shit quality wise but are less frat looking if you want to avoid that

wew ryan

I wanna cop some 420s as my casual sneaker, whats the best colorway senpais

NB store tbqh but I got mine on ebay and had a friend proxy them to cut down on shipping and have no duty

580's

New Balance>Everything, especially Nike

Redpill me on CT300's

They look nice and comfy, but i feel that newbalance logo brings that school shooter look to every outfit

have a pair of the limited edition 574s they're quite comfy but when wearing anything lower than an ankle sock (no show etc.) theyre are fucking irritating

>>Grandparent shoe in the year of our lord current year

Very light and comfy, they mold to the shape of your foot very well

>mfw only new balances in my size i've found so far

cop? I don't have anything grey

/thread

had these for a little while, so comfortable
not my pic

the sea foam are better

>/thread-ing your own comment

fuck outta here

W2c in that colorway?

is it possible to pull off the dad shoes?

unfortunately no

bump