Can this ever be worn like this?

Can this ever be worn like this?

I started wearing crop tops out unironically and I've been getting some weird looks.

it's ok if you're a very pretty twink who is overtly gay and ok with it, otherwise nah lol

that movie sucked ass

That movie is a way of life you cunt

Because it is weird.

Kys if you wear shit like this because its """"""""""fashion""""""""""".

Conform

If you are at a gay bar then sure

Who gives a fuck what kind of looks you get? You wouldn't like those people anyways. Wear whatever the fuck YOU think looks good. Fuck Veeky Forums and everyone else who gives you shit. I am here for that sicknasty milinspo

Stfu, go back to your normie clothes, your jeans with your tshirt and sneakers. Its faggots like you who are too insecure to try anything different that are the cancer if a fashion board

depends, show your belly

lmfao being this triggered
twink gays are the worst

kys
ROFLMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME LAF
hell yea dude just get some muscles first

and what gays are better??????

none. theyre all degenerate faggots.

yeah if you're Dave Gahan from 1986

bait.

edge so sharp i cut myself

you must be autistic

this is fucking stupid. Only guy allowed to look okay in a crop top is this dude.

>cringe

anyone dissing this look is mad they don't have the abdominal aesthetic to pull this off

he's a normie twink and the fit sucks but he looks more attractive than 95% of y'all

desu I want crop tops to become a thing

yes if you're not a fatty and have a fit midcenter

leave this type of outfits for women and homosexuals

Only at the gym or beach.

Going to start breaking this trend in slowly, plan to crop so that my t-shirt is even with my belt line or has an inch or so of gap. Mostly for outdoors / beach wear.

if you have the body for it then who cares? that's the benefit of being good looking, you can pull of silly shit and still look attractive.

tell me young johnny depp isnt a total stud in one