Have you ever noticed that every recent century has a well known villain?

Have you ever noticed that every recent century has a well known villain?
>1700s Blackbeard
>1800s Napoleon
>1900s Hitler
>2000s Bin Laden
>2100s Zorg???

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/many-signs-pointed-to-crimea-independence-vote-but-polls-didnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if the real villain is inside all of us?

>Napoleon
>Villain

>American spotted
>Napoleon dindu nuffin
>Do I really have to say it
>Not Bush
>Zar Robotir Putin the Third of his name

>Napoleon
>villain

Spotted the Eternal Anglo

kill yourself frog

>putting black beard/Bin Laden in the same tier as Napeleon and Hitler

>villain
history isn't good guys vs badguys

He singlehandedly BTFO the USA. Baiting them into two decade long bloody and expensive wars. USA probably has spent more fighting Al Qaeda than they did on the Nazis.

As for blackbeard he was all I could think of for that time period, he symbolizes the piracy scourge in general which was a major pain for the British Empire.

Have you ever noticed that every recent millenium has a well known villain?
>1st millenium Mohammed
>2nd millenium Hitler
>3rd millenium Moot

Are you retarded sir?

>being this american

>us kills scores of taliban and al quaeda
>Osama himself dies
>Afghanistan will never be governed by anyone with any ties to him or who shares his political/religious philosophy

Yeah, he sure showed those infidels!

Putin is the real villain of the 21st century. He's trying to take geopolitics back 2 centuries.

The hive mind will take over. No dissent, everyone likes and dislikes the same things. Not because of some governmental authority, but because of the cancer innate to social media.

>Defending his land against repeated NATO encroachments and Western puppet states such as Ukraine
>Nice enough to give technologically inferior Americans rides into space
>Villain

>Taliban still exists and is unironically growing stronger and stronger
>Osama's death made him a martyr
>massive parts of Afghanistan are de facto Taliban territory

The NATO invasion was a joke. The fucking Italians literally bribed the Taliban not to attack them. The NATO ceremony for the end of the war was literally done in secret so the Taliban wouldn't find them.

Where did it all go so wrong for the West?

>Putin
>Villain

Hello, NATO.

>Napoleon
>Villain

More like:

>1337-present day: eternal anglo

>Bin Laden villain of 2000s

Sure Murica

American imperialism.

1945-present: USA aka Big Satan.

>Soyuz rockets are better than the space shuttle
>annexing parts of other countries is 'defense'

I didn't realize Russia Today correspondents took interest in this Hungarian paper mache stop motion animation forum.

isn't it a bit early to say who's going to be the big bad guy of the 00's?

>Space shuttle
There is no space shuttle anymore, and it was a piece of shit while it was around anyway.
>Giving Crimean Russians (the overwhelming majority) the option to democratically decide to join Russia and not be part of Fascist Ukraine.
>Anything wrong.

Even though the space shuttle is gone, it was better than the Soyuz. Plus US military tech is still a generation ahead of everyone else at worst, so calling us 'technologically inferior' is laughable.

>violating national sovereignty is ok as long as you hold a rigged election that says it's ok

Adolf baby, I didn't realize you were back.

Nowhere, seeing as US hegemony is at a point where the American empire has de facto control over almost the whole world. Spoilers like the Chinese, non-state actors, and Vlad exist, but they're only regional powers.

>Napoleon
>Villain

I think you mean
>1700s Blackbeard (Eternal Anglo)
>1800s Queen Victoria (Eternal Anglo)
>1900s Churchill/Mosely (Eternal Anglo)
>2000s George Bush/Obama (Eternal Anglo)
>2100s Zorg modified Eternal Anglo

It wasn't, the space shuttle was plagued with high-profile failures. 4 people have died in Soyuz malfunctions, and the last one to happen was in 1971. 14 have died in Space Shuttle accidents and the last one was in 2003, the US also has a way worse record for fatalities during training.

>>violating national sovereignty is ok as long as you hold a rigged election that says it's ok
>hurr the election was rigged.
Hello, Fox News.

>uniformed Russian troops without insignias guarding the polls
>election totally legit though

Hello Sergey.

>Woah, there was guys standing nearby with big scary guns. You know it was rigged because like . . . ????

Jesus Christ, you're a retard.

>ballot has no option to stay a part of Ukraine
>with 90% voter turnout, an astonishing 96% of voters voted to join Russia, even though ethnic Russians are only 58% of the population
>Russian troops at the polls
>but the election is totally legitimate because the Russian state media said so

Does bobbing your head up and down in Putin's lap ever get tiring?

2000s villain is the USA.

>Putin is the real villain of the 21st century.
t. khohol

So what? That just shows that even Ukranians were tired of Western meddling.

Are you seriously claiming there is a majority in Crimea that opposes Russian annexation?
If so, do you have any facts that point out to that?
Your argument is basically "there were troops there". But without Russian troops Kiev would just send army and stop any referendum.

Russian rocket engines are practically alien technology tier. The RD-170 is the world's most powerful rocket engine and the RD-180 the Americans have to keep buying it for their Titan rockets because they still can't replicate the metallurgy to this day. Meanwhile half the space shuttles blew up.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/many-signs-pointed-to-crimea-independence-vote-but-polls-didnt/

>ballot has no option to stay a part of Ukraine
It did, it's just that western retards saw
>restore the 1992 constitution
And assumed this meant be independent or stay with Ukraine, without realizing that the 1992 constitution affirmed Crimea as part of Ukraine.

I meant outside of polls and bullshit like that.
Is there any mass discontent in Crimea?
Besides Tatars (absolutely irrelevant) and few Ukrainians, most seem to love it or are at least neutral towards annexation.
What's the problem here? Yeah Russia shat on international law, so did West in 1999, or Turkey in 1974.
I hardly see why is Russia somehow evil and new Nazi Germany because they annexed a historically Russian region.
If you observe historical demographics Russian settlers were always majority after Tatars.
>b-but Tatars
Tatars were Muslim slavers. They were raped and there is nothing wrong with that.

Why does everyone hate Putin here? Are kids really this brainwashed by Fox News?
>"Without the brave men of NATO, Bad Vlad will be in Paris by lunchtime!"

The US has always had a boogeyman.

>Injuns
>Redcoats
>Krauts/Japs
>Towelhead mudshits
and now
>Straight white males

He didn't bait jackshit. He was blessing in disguise for the USA, that was looking for a reason to destabilize the middle east.

>the US talks Ukraine out of Keeping their Nukes
>They agree on the condition that Russia doesn't Invade them
>Russia invades them anyways

>Ukraine would have nuked Russia

>1800s Napoleon
>villain
anglo stop

yeah but Bush came off scott-free without any injury and is sipping fine wine in Texas.

what the list has in common is that they were all foiled

>1700's anglos
>1800's anglos
>1900's oh look more anglos
>2000's Obama Bin laden and Soros
>2100's dem whitey cuz they keep us down n shieeeeeet

>Straight white males

I hated those before it was popular.

trust me, you don't
you think you do but you don't

But I'm brown and foreign, and I have different values.

I'm pretty sure that I hate straight white males.

Plz don't take my hate from me is all I have after the OTAN bombed my house and killed my dog.

I'm sorry Jamal, but you don't hate staright white males, you actualy hate rich white males and jews

Not at all jews are nice, and good friends, and I have never seen a white rich person.

It's straight white males that come to my house listening to Slayer and kick the door and start shooting at the ceiling, they always talk about Hitler and Trump, those are the ones I hate.

ah, see?
You hate homosexual white males
all of those are actualy closet homosexuals with pent up sexual frustrations, when they're not doing what you said they probably fucking eachother in the ass
>Jews are nice
>To a brown person
where do you happen to live?

They looked straight to me, I guess, I was wrong.

My jew friend tells me to never give my adress on this internet thingie ,that's how the homosexual white males keep finding me.

He also said that I should go to europe for some sex tourism.

s Bin Laden

are you retarded? All he did was get lucky with some planes. He'll be, at most, a footnote in history.

The 2000s villain has yet to appear. My guess is it'll most likely be someone from the Saudi Royal family.

It could swing to the US being the villain, but we don't have a permanent leader. so that meme might die.

Also, there were lots of other villains besides the shit you listed. You just picked the ones taht are the most popular in the UK.