/fuccboi/ general

/fuccboi/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

thenorthface.com/shop/mens-accessories-hats-scarves/horizon-ball-cap-cf7w?variationId=06D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think it's possible for him to close his mouth?

his lips create a gap

He can practice

Anyone know of some cheap oversized boxy tees?

he's a nigger, so no

Does Veeky Forums know of any relatively cheap sandals? I'm thinking Tevas or fake Target Birks but I'm not sure.

where to buy this style of shirt

Do i look like a fuccboi?

no

also your shoes match your robe or whatever that is, lol

Yes
That hoodie/cardigan thing looks extremely cheap
shoes are tacky and don't go with the rest of it
sweater looks out of a yeezy lookbook

It’s my first time on Veeky Forums and I never been trying to put together a look before. What’s the essential look for a male this summer? I feel like these days people can just wear whatever and it’s some sort of “core”.

any ideas for repurposing old plaid shirts? I have some that don't fit me anymore from my high school era that have been sitting in my closet for six years. The patterns aren't ugly, and the fabric is decent

pic unrelated to what i have but you get the idea

When I guy a shirt to fir my torso, it is too short for my arms. When I buy a shirt to fit my arms it is too baggy for my torso. When I guy pants to fit my waste they are too short for my legs. When I buy pants to fit my legs they are too large for my waste.

Is this a common problem? Is there an easy solution?

No, he has long face syndrome. Shouldn't have mouth breathed as a child.

What color belt do you wear with white shoes? Brown? Black? White?
What color pants with red t-shirt? Black? White?

cheaper alternatives to this colourway of bottega venetta

no asos or hm tier bs, i'm willing to pay $200-300 if the quality will last

Does it need to have the crepe sole? Story et Fall.

>Story et Fall.
preferably crepe but not necessary

just a heads up I finally got my fucking computer fixed
so I'll be uploading this magazine as soon as I finish ripping the images from amazon.co.jp

Are Levi's denim jackets actually good? Anything better for around the same price?

Are the docs 1460 worth it?

Donate them to your local thrift shop so that some some hobo can have a nice shirt.

its not necessarily whatever you want, there are certain rules and principles of design you should probably follow in order to get a good fit

GOD YES

They arent unique, but most of the boots i like arent anyway. I had a pair and resold them after a winter. They're okay if you dont mind the yellow and need a biggish toebox. I personally realized i prefer a higher boot than that. The leather is another questionable thing. Is it even leather? To be fair i work in a woodshop, but somehow a hole appeared one day.

Theyre okay, but the sleeves are quite short. I got over my desire for a denim jacket after i got rid of that though so no recs.

done
i'll start a thread with pics and put a link in the pastebin asap

>no uniqlo in canada
>don't know where else to get good clothes

What should i do?

actually go through stores at your mall, there are many good stores, which part of canada are you at tho? idk much about canada outside of toronto

shop online or actually go to your local mall and look through the stores

How can you tell if something's good quality or not .

How come everything I wear looks like shit? I'm not fat either.
Are windbreakers worth taking to a seamstress?

These right here senpai. Story Et Fall.

fit pics

One second.

W2c sweater

lol looks like shit

ASOS has some fake briks they look good

anyone able to i.d or w2c jacket around her waist?

feel like a saw it a lot last summer but i've literally spent hours searching online vintage stores, over 5000 jackets later still found nothing

no, and don't worry about what other people think.

w2c good pale jeans? was thinking dr denim but they're pretty expensive considering I still need to build up my wardrobe

superdry, have that exact one, it's a bit tight so you might want to size up

unless ofcourse you're skinny then ignore what I just said

5'10 150lbs for reference, reasonably Veeky Forums

Superdry? But where is their logo, screaming SUPERDRY?

it's a little band on the arm sleeve instead

I could also be wrong as I see no little band in the pic you posted, my apologies

Idk if people still do this but you can tie it around your waist for a flair of color and an interesting silhouette.

Meh bad light will do that or maybe you really want that crepe sole. Only problem with that is that you cant get that resoled after its done.

Does fragment design fit like a true small or like Japanese small (undercover, cdg styled fitting)?

How would I fix an eyebrow cowlick? It's messing up my facial symmetry and putting me on tilt.

>wow you are a complete retard
Material used, price, designer. Etc.
I went easy on you this time, lurk more

that isn't fair; you know what brands overcharge and that a fabric list can be very misleading
that user asked a legit question (although it's quite loaded) and you gave no guidance

>price

t. browsed Veeky Forums for a week and is now a master connesseuir of clothing

How are jeans that fits like this called? I mean, a bit baggy above the knee and tight in the ankle?
Sorry for retarded pic quality

wrong thread

Where could I buy some pants like this? Thanks in advance.

bump

RM williams craftsman in suede.

I've heard that for some footwear brands you have to go half a size up or down, I wear US11/UK10 for Nike/Docs/Converse, will Adidas be any different?

What are some affordable white shoes? Are AF1 lows still an option?

Naw

Changes model by model. Google is your friend when looking for sizing.

Help me /fa, is it acceptable to wear dbs + chinos + t-shirts? And also, what can I wear with blue dbs?

>inb4 >>>/mfa/

some guy at a club called me "that straightedge hardcore kid in the pit" what did he mean by this?

were you wearing a denim vest, snapback, black vans/chucks, and/or skinny jeans

not really no
hardcore isn't even my genre I just happen to go to clubs with friends who enjoy it
was he trying to insult me
how is being straightedge even related to the genre

Boys I just bought a brand new palace hoodie for 100 buckaroos at my local skate shop.. The only problem is that it's an XL. To be fair, I wear an L and it's not the baggiest thing on the planet, but I was wondering if anybody has any experience shrinking clothes in the dryer? Like any ideas about how I would go about shrinking it just a little? Thanks in advance

SxE was an important movement in the scene, specially around 2005

I'm looking for them too, any info?

i think i should have posted this here

Why don't people do buy/sell/trade anymore? I made a thread a few days ago, but it fell off within the day. Do people post elsewhere now?

Jodhpurs. Very trendy right now. The logical next step after Hitler youth.

Are these not effay anymore?

Need to get grey laces?

are nose rings fa

Hey I didn't want to start an eyeglasses thread but I have a question
I've never had glasses that actually fit correctly; the arms always stretch out cuz I have a big head
1) how can I size myself? And are glass available in different sizes
2) until I can get a new pair is there a way to help keep my glasses up? They keep sliding down my nose. I was thinking of getting pic related but they look kinda weird lol

bump

Just got my used German meme shoe for 60$. They look a bit more beaten up than I hoped for. How can I clean the suede, laces and maybe whiten them up a bit more without damaging them?
It also has a bit of suspicious brown on the suede.

Kind of stupid, but what should I wear with these?

A noose

Well that was quick

Is a bomber/flight jacket acceptable with shorts and sneakers if going for slacker-core? Pic is my jacket.

bought two of these hats because they are the first cap that actually fits on my legitimately huge head. theres a stretchy band around the rim that helps but in general its just a bigger hat than most.

thenorthface.com/shop/mens-accessories-hats-scarves/horizon-ball-cap-cf7w?variationId=06D

other hats just sit on the top of my head that a jew circle.

anyone know other hats that fit big heads?

Is it acceptable for men to wear shorts casually? I can't find any shorts that don't look like autism.

You look like a twink.

Love Veeky Forums

White and blue bro. Those are pretty nice btw.

What the fuck is wrong with your tubulars, they look really fucking shit in your size or something.

Tapered

Anyone know of any cheaper alternatives to CPs?

just save your money and cop some lightly worn ones on grailed
also this question has been asked a million times
learn to use the archive

when do all the sales from the big boutique stores start (farfetch, ssense etc.)

Too chunky imo, try 373 or 996

I might have made a mistake

is this girls clothes?

i not, how to wear it

how dis niqqa have the world's longest toes

HOLY FUCK THAT IMAGE!!!

Hold me Veeky Forums i'm dying

W2C decent (for the price), oversized hoodie for about 50-60 bux (30-40 GBP)?

Af1s are always an option hombre

Disgusting. I don't think anyone can pull them off, unless you're a walking God, because then... people just won't care.

H&M desu