/bomber jackets/ General

post your own edition.
Just copped my first bomber. cheap af, how'd I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

tedbaker.com/fr/Mens/Clothing/Jackets-Coats/SAILON-Wadded-bomber-jacket-Olive/p/126099-33-OLIVE
aliexpress.com/item/Factory-direct-alpha-industries-flying-nasa-man-bomber-jacket-Arrival-time-3-5days/32463797033.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fit pics

>basically that bomber now
>grey slim fit pants
>vans/chucks
>random ass laundry day tee
daebating buying a hat to go with.

Skinhead-core.

bombers are done and dead. move on pal

Where can I get a cheap bomber jacket. I almost went with Zara but Veeky Forums told me no.

Are you a cuck or a nigger?

>Veeky Forums told me no
STOP

Alpha Industries.

im wearing a bomber right now
it's a former emergency response team that i thrifted for 7 dollars

I think you did fine. I have this jacket and get compliments on it. I'm not crazy about the orange lining.

true, I actually found this jacket via a fashion thread on a nationalist forum that isn't stormfront. Goes well with a fred perry polo with the top button buttoned ;)

Got this basically 50% off brand new

picture?

dunno if this looks even remotely good

Do something about your pants, please rotate your pictures accordingly. The fit is pretty basic, but nothing inherently wrong with it, while this might sound slightly hateful, it definitely is not meant to be: losing some weight would do you good for wearing more baller fits

how?! I need this one

the bombers time is over. doesn't matter how nice or expensive your bomber is it's going to look like you dress yourself at H&M

>caring about what's "in"
You better be women.

these bombers are all kill yourself tier

these bombers are all kill yourself tier

how is ops bad. its the most plain and traditional bomber ever.

ALL of these bombers are kill-your-self tier

look at the shitty fabric quality you moron
looks like those shitty coach jackets you buy off bigcartel

all of these bombers are KILL YOU SELF TIER

Ebay

its a cheap mass production bomber, so what. it'll probably last you just as long but the cuffs will stretch

PSA bombers are 100% laggard faggot tier as of like a year ago

you mean as of 2 decades ago

what about the pants? also yeah i need to lose my belly

tell me what to do better, Veeky Forums beginner

the first step is to get off of fa or at least lurk. people who post like this are bitter fuckers who when taken seriously will warp your perception of reality.

you looks presentable. the pants could be a little more form fitting. the cons are a bit raggedy and that standard model is too messy and has too much contrast imo. ie metal eyelets, white stitching, lines along the soles

go to reddit

where'd you get it?

don't listen to this redditor faggot. the rest of the internet will couch every criticism in a bunch of sugar. effay does the opposite and for good reason. if you can't handle it and don't know how to read the truth from the banter, just fucking kys

tedbaker.com/fr/Mens/Clothing/Jackets-Coats/SAILON-Wadded-bomber-jacket-Olive/p/126099-33-OLIVE

W2C

Looking for a cheap one to put patches on

this is why you get off or lurk. just fucking kys doesn't mean anything to a beginner. he asked for advice and you decided to do this instead replying to his post. most of why i come here is for the shit talk

>post flight jackets
>call them "bomber jackets"

This is why i hate the fashion world. You always get shit wrong and never correct yourselves. Pretentious cunts.

>thinks Veeky Forumsusers represent the actual fashionworld
wew lad

>the fashion world

lol. people posting here are teens and young adults

Fuck what those 12 year olds on Veeky Forums says.
Just go with whatever you feel right. As long as its not too flashy and it fits you well.

You hate the fashion world for using the wrong word? Jeez, maybe find a new hobby before you encounter the significantly worse atrocities committed by the "fashion world."

aliexpress.com/item/Factory-direct-alpha-industries-flying-nasa-man-bomber-jacket-Arrival-time-3-5days/32463797033.html

53% off op, cant go wrong for a 20 dollar jacket

pic related, the jacket

Are these legit? What size should a 31 inch chest guy choose?
Inb4 manlet sissy

yeh theyre legit, pic is jacket from the link

they have size charts on the listing.

If it's not Alpha industries, it's garbage.