lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges
hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches
ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/
deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches
expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/
ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30
jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html
ballandchainco.com/
goblinkomegamall.com/collections/ratchet-patches
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9678520
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9714198
warosu.org/fa/thread/S96425024
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9874388
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9767936
warosu.org/fa/thread/S9743910
patchtown.com/ducksilhouettepatrolpatch633.aspx
ibladen.de/home/64-lambda-aufnäher.html
quadrotem.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was JUST about to start one of these

also
wtc?

/r/ing the masterpost of patch sellers

Heres my entire collection phammos

overdone, and embarrassing if you don't know what NASA stands for

>don't know what NASA stands for
nigger what

Its a recreation of the flight jacket... baka desu senpai

What the fuck are you supposed to put these art patches on?

your clothes? Fucking idiot

W2c most of these I guess

W2c the orange one with the silhouette of a duck (goose?)

No clue on those, but there are plenty of custom patch-making websites, and these are all patches from the whole series.

mega.nz/#F!IVkgQQ5Q!ZUW31_TqEHL5ta0amU4Jlw!UdFSjALI

The ones in
are in the folder "AC0"

Yo this is great, thanks man

sunglasses
necklaces
shoes
cigarette packs

saturn devouring his son

pat yourself on the back

w2c twin peaks patch?

Patch general master post:
>W2C bro?
Ebay, etsy, aliexpress and invididual bigcartels are your best shot. There is no one single perfect website that has all the good stuff. Wade through the shit to find what you need. That said, you can check out the following links for cool stuff

Bigcartel:
>innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>dagobahtraders.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>adipocere.bigcartel.com/
>lukedrozd.bigcartel.com/category/badges
>hallowsociety.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>ancientaliens.bigcartel.com/
>deathhellgrave.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>wirsinddietoten.bigcartel.com/category/patches
>expeditioncollectibles.com/shop/mt-fuji-patch/
>feeluxheavensgate.bigcartel.com/
>expeditioncollectibles.com/product-category/patches/

Ebay:
> ebay.com/itm/DEA-EUROPE-ASIA-AFRICA-DRUG-ENFORCEMENT-PATCH-/361264239256?hash=item541d06d298
> ebay.com/itm/United-States-First-Armored-Division-Old-Ironsides-Patch-/221727968197?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0044bc5
> ebay.com/itm/Canon-Digital-Camera-Printer-Service-Lens-Red-Iron-Patch-Embroidered-Logo-0032-/171743340979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcb369b3
> ebay.com/itm/ISAF-PATCH-GREEN-WITH-VELCRO-ROUND-/400900591408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d57898f30

Misc:
>jumpthegun.co.uk/category/Patches_
> indiegogo.com/projects/mdma-the-movie
> varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflective-patch-80-x-50-mm-velcro/17486
> aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shippping-Garment-accessories-Handmade-bullion-wire-embroidery-badge-patch-United-States-Air-Force-Star-Roundel/1378146415.html
>ballandchainco.com/
>goblinkomegamall.com/collections/ratchet-patches

For inspo and other useful information, please go through the previous Patch Generals. The first two links in particular are full or OC and helpful answers.
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9678520
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9714198
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S96425024
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9874388
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9767936
>warosu.org/fa/thread/S9743910

This is a copy-pasta from a while ago, so some of these shops may be out of business now.

Here phammo patchtown.com/ducksilhouettepatrolpatch633.aspx

Any recommendations for custom patch websites and approximate cost? I'd only be doing small orders, 5-10 patches at a time, in a couple of different designs. Or would just finding a Chinese guy on Aliexpress be the best option?

Dumping some

2 cool 4 nasa

w2c?

>ibladen.de/home/64-lambda-aufnäher.html
Also in black

W2c

Oooh. Thanks!

quadrotem.de/

>ibladen.de/home/64-lambda-aufnäher.html
>no English
Fucking German speakers.
Any more right wing patches? They always seem to have good imagery but their stuff is always few and far between.

This or pic related (Wehrmacht sign). I might have more saved

It's a Goya painting you nitwit.

I've got the Varu Deus Vult patch.
What should I put this on?

Afrika Korps

This thread is so pure. Thanks for the recs. Do you all like pins too?

Black bomber maybe. On what do you have the Deus Vult patch? I might order it too but I'm unsure

trevor paglen, for anyone who wants to see more

I haven't put it on anything yet, I didn't have anything with velcro for it. I have the non camo one and I thought about putting it on something Olive but I'm not too sure.

R8

>two patches on a hat
>Black rose with no outline
The hat doesn't suit the patches desu. Maybe just the rose with an outline, full black in a different shade looks wrong.

cool patches, but its weird on a hat.

black bomber is the way to go with those.

just copped this, unsure what to do with it though

It's strange, but in a good way.

You do know that's a crt tv calibration screen?
Doesn't seem strange to me, but it's damn cool anyway. Would sew in to my student overalls.

Didn't know that desu.

R8 m8

perkele

what?

absolutely baffling that someone saved this lol; never got an answer on which one to put on my jacket

bbc x alpha industries

Yea that's what I was thinking, which was why I didn't iron them on, although I do kinda like the flower since it's just black but idk I'm def taking off the color one though

A friend of mine who runs small metal record label made those, pretty good ones.

Its different, I kinda like it

bought three, will post resulting black denim jacket

w2c black rose?

please do. been thinking about copping a black trucker to patch with some similar stuff, ie pic, but never seen patched denim afaik

Patch is from some local printmakers, you guys dig it?
Pin is from explorer express

w2c?

How fucking young are you?

Not him but inner decay. Check insta to see when they restock stuff

w2c

>mega.nz/#F!IVkgQQ5Q!ZUW31_TqEHL5ta0amU4Jlw!UdFSjALI

Awesome, dude.
Are there recommended sites to make them?

OC

Do you not think bags/clothes just look overly loud and attention drawing when completely covered in patches? This is overkill imo

It's old and I don't wear it in public anymore

Jesus christ this stitching is awful dude why would you not stitch parallel to the edges of the patches

Idk man with a camp/boyscout kinda fit this could be cool.

Was born in 1998, so...I don't know that kind of stuff.

yeah fair enough, it's probably best suited to that

Nigga me too but that's something 10 year olds know

w2c backpack?

has anyone ever copped anything from innerdecay? got 3 patches 18 days ago and still havent received them even tho im located in canada and theyre based in Toronto....

I just ordered yday, uk, no news yet

yea their website says if youre located in canada you should get your order within 10 days so i might just email them see whats up

Look for canvas rucksacks, I got this in 1979 so it's p old. Try eBay or something.

Ok, so I ordered these 3 patches. My plan was to put patches on a bomber jacket.

However the akira (pill) one won't go with the other two will it? Should I save it for something else or could it work?

Was thinking an olive / some shade of green bomber (don't have yet)

i dig it

Sweet patches, where did you get the two art ones? Also I'm not sure how the two will work together on a bomber since one's landscape and the other is portrait. Just the one of the angels would look nice on the sleeve of a green bomber imo

innerdecay.bigcartel.com/category/patches

Anyone know W2C patches?

No sorry

Not that dude but stitching parallel to the edges leaves the merrow flapping about and it is prone to catching up on things and ripping off. stitching over the merrow locks the border down and leaves no dangling bits. And getting good stitches takes practice. I've sown like 20 patches on my overalls in the past year and only the few last ones have somewhat presentable stitching.

at least use a similar colour lol

it he 5'2"?

I'm thinking of doing the same as you. But i won't get the red akira (pill) because i don't think it will fit well with the others. Also where can i cop green/olive bomber?