What are the most effay knives?

What are the most effay knives?

is this effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

26t4l93f9dhe439yxm286lpv.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Graph-2.png
blade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPINEL
P
I
N
E
L

Inexpensive, sharp, and have a classic look to them that keeps normies from freaking out when you get your knife out. It looks like the knife some prince would use to peel an apple.

looks like shit

rats are fucking dope

I'm going to assume you want it for utilitarian/work purposes and not because you think it would be cool to pull it out and show off like a 13 year old.

The less complicated the better. Every additional feature makes it look more autistic, like you're trying to look badass because you bought a cool knife.

Just get a simple folding blade, with a style that matches the rest of your look. Opinel is good for more classic styles, or something like pic related for tech.

I just got into wood carving for fun and i like to debark/carve wood i find when im out. Any good, comfy knives for that?

I like my Benchmade 484-1 a lot, but I dunno if it's Veeky Forums or not.

I use knives as a utility tool, and one thing that's very useful to me is being able to easily open and close it with one hand. That kind of takes stuff like and out of the running.

DOUK-DOUK

buy one good folder and it will last you a decade or more

buy a chinese piece of shit and you'll be replacing it 9 months from now

Is my soviet penknife effay?

Carrying knives is not effay, it's fedoracore and cringey
If you live in a country where it is necessary to carry a knife you will never be effay anyway

If it had to be Opinel, I think it'd be Ball & Chain co's limited edition opinel

but these threads always run into the problem of what exactly is "effay" beyond fashion?

are they objects with good taste in design? or objects, like the pictured, that hit the meme marks for trendiness without being fully played out? in which it's highly relevant to your context. i.e. ball & chain might be just known enough to be cool, as well as opinel just memed enough to be lame normally, but justified with the ball & chain collab - or maybe both are overplayed as fuck in your personal scene.

If it's the latter, then I'd offer the douk douk edition for islamic countries. The folded steel construction is as straight forward as it gets, and the muslim editions unadorned blade and simplistic star graphic completes it.

The Merkator k55k looks great too, but has a distinctly designed look (primarily in its loud black & yellow color scheme) that only really works if carried in the context of favored by germans in WW2 --> picked up off dead germans by american soldiers --> Brooklyn gangs

britcuck detected

>save a life, bin that knife

Do you actually believe this?

i actually believe that

god help you if you actually need to defend yourself with that shit

that flimsy hinge lock will fail and the blade will slam down on your chubby, sweaty fingers

I live in US where it is necessary to carry a knife just in case. What I can do about it? Walk the streets unarmed or with self protection. I choose the latter I only have 1 body, 1 life.

Yes

Sorry that you live in third world shitholes where you fear for your life every time you leave the house but if you were serious about defending yourselves in said shithole you would carry a gun, but you aren't you're just edgy suburban teenagers making up justifications because you think carrying a knife is cool

who says I don't carry a gun pham?

vest too, if I'm rolling somewhere nasty

A knife is more a threat than anything. One person with a knife is enough to dissuade most drunks without one. They say the winner of any knife fight is whoever bleeds out last, I wouldn't actually engage in one if the other had one too. & douk douks were used by the french foreign milita, but with the handle hammered to keep it forever open

I actually used to carry a machete strapped to my belt to shows but it pissed off too many of the PC "punks" and drew unnecessary drama even though it was a joke/accessory more than anything. For those cunts, the only thing more punk would be to start legally packing heat, or get an IQ test taken and list my score on my instagram description. Thank god I outgrew those fat fem fucks

>he doesn't know about the based virolock
People have baton chopped wood with opinels without them even getting the slightest hint of blade play. The Opinel lock is far better than you think. That and people have been fighting with folding knives longer than there has been locking knives.

well my 3rd world shithole would be USA and it is considered 1st world and has a ton of crime. LOL

Carrying a knife for "protection" is fedoracore as fuck.

Carrying a knife because it's a functional utility item is totally fine.

I carry a knife because I use it all the time at work for things that couldn't be easily done without a cutting tool, and I carry a nice knife because I like nice things.

>Carrying a knife for "protection" is fedoracore as fuck.
It's the other way around, tryhard. People post their "daily carry" with their knives with the justification being they see daily "manly" activity that justifies it, right alongside their heritage workwear and other "tasteful" artisan leather accessories.

Needing to actually carry something for a protection is far beyond the lifestyles of anyone who uses internet forum fads for tribal inclusion. And to think protection is unnecessary in the US today for anyone who stays out reasonably late means you either don't live in a major city or live safely away from the domains of the nigger

>living in the cucked states of afrimerica
I feel sorry for you

Only effay when rusty.

>pic related

Better America than Europe, faggot

all these europoor fag opinels and tactical neckbeard butter knives.

>tfw classic laguiole are most fa and not surprised noone mentioned them

Looks like a Texas Toothpick.

easy to handle
not bulky
resharpenable by a child
looks nifty

Because actual Laguioles are fucking expensive and Veeky Forums doesn't have that much money to spend on an accessory. That being said I really want a Lagioule or one of those boutique stiletto switchblades.

That's called a Patina you dumb fuck, not rust.

Holy fuck. Everyone in this thread is a colossal faggot

>effay knives?
>not vic soldier

VIC
I
C

design award, ultra comact, ultra practical, beautifu, perfect...

Yeah I hate not veing killed by niggers or the police and having a ridiculous government

also Sanrenmu 7010 (Sebenza copy but waeva!)

both Vic Soldier and 7010 are top tier quality despite being extra cheap. I had Vic for 10+ years, and jsut purchased 7010, the Victorinox Waiter is on my keys, its not as effay as Alox Soldier but its more compact and lighter

You fucking idiot. That's recorded offenses. The reason swedens is so high is because they are way less lenient with minor things and take recording offenses seriously.
Take your bullshit graph and fuck off, I can't even believe you're a ridiculous enough of a cunt to have posted that

Don't hide behind logical fallacies you cucked twat. Offenses can mean anything. Here's a more accurate graph
26t4l93f9dhe439yxm286lpv.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Graph-2.png

>not only are my women & children raped by mudslimes at an industrial scale
>I'm proud of the fact
>and proud of the fact that I'm proud
yuropoors

not even once

>70 rapes for every 0.20 accidental discharge
worth it :-DDD!! enjoy!! your gun problem amerifat!! :-DDD!!

im Australian and my government doesnt trust me with a pocket knife :(

>That's recorded offenses. The reason swedens is so high is because they are way less lenient with minor things and take recording offenses seriously.

why are you such a cuck Sweden?

you fucking cunt. why are the statistics so low for greece, where streams of refugees are passing?

>listens to bones once

>I used to carry a fucking machete
>Why did everyone get mad at me lmao
>obviously I'm the only REAL punk here
>It was only pretending to be retarded

Holy shit, this is max autism. You were "that guy" at every show you went to.

its ebay, if that counts

i have one of these, i needed a knife but love the godfather, outsiders style ones. is it effay at all? more effay than op? or just tryhardcore?

i disagree, i live in san francisco and i found that it is nearly impossible do get around town without a knife to pop all the tags from threads i be coppin nigga. effay that bitch.

jk, all for fun guys. but seriously though knifes are just knives, they are very usefull, just depends n the person.

i had to sell my baby glock because too many suicide attempts, popo wont let me own a firearm:/

why didnt i use a gun? bc i wanted open casket for my pretty face.

well we all have the right to bear arms in us, including little knifes, i see it as patriotic, and i hear thats pretty effay right now. and if not, then fine, ill be an effay motherfucker with a knife, even if the knife makes me less effay. murica.

sanrenmu 710

TRIGGERED

I keep one of these in my toolkit for work, it's a solid little knife.

>ss tank with red o rings
>bright green ring
>dat lip gunk
Congrats,you managed to entirely fuck up the aesthetic of the most effay mouth fedora.

Gerber EAB for low budget functionality.

Opinel is played out as hell.

>ц.7p35к
It's fucking expensive for a pen knife

maybe because the greek have 20% gun ownership and very lenient open carry laws?

or maybe they just don't bend over with pride

swedes
not even once

hardly. the only time it got comments was when seeing friends play at a basic scene I normally wouldn't be out at. I had a hammer too, in a nice leather holster. how is it anyone's business what you're packing?

This!

finally fucking someone

something something inflation
but isn't 7 roubles like 10 cents now?

Tacti-cool mall-ninja core. That's not a compliment.

/thread

>That's called a Patina you dumb fuck, not rust.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have a boner for spyderco.
Eventually want to get a strider.

this thread

>thinking having carrying a tool with you is fedora tier
you're literally retarded m8

also, carrying a knife for defense isn't going to do you any good.

Nobody wins a knife fight

It's not carrying a tool that's cringey, its the fact that people on this thread genuinely think a knife can be fashionable as an accessory.

I've got one of these. It's big, chunky, and durable. I can open and close it with one hand, It's got a frame-lock mechanism so it's really unlikely it will close on my hand for any reason. The only downside is the wight, and that it doesn't have a safety on the spring assist. I love this thing though, I take it almost everywhere and get good use out of it. the blade is thick enough to be used as a lever in a pinch too.

/thread

lol, I live in LA, have been here most of my life, and have never needed a weapon to defend myself. No knife that I can reasonably carry would make much of a difference if I were to get into that kind of shit, anyway.

I work at an automotive fabrication shop. I use my knife and my Leatherman all the time there.

>Veeky Forums knives
/k/ is laughing at you all.

Ebony Slimline Opinel bb.

Used to have one like this to open my letters. Don't remember the brand but I think these slim knifes (about the fize of a pen when folded) look pretty nice.

Here's mine, I got it because I thought it looked effay. It's made with Damascus steel and has deer antler on the handle.

I find these very effay and wanna get one myself

right here 2bh f.am

How's about a super art-deco only-for-hurting-people knife?

Fucking ww1 man that shit must have been nasty

>not a single otf knife

Lmao fuccbois

>carrying a meme knife
ayy lmoa

>new zealand is in 5th

sheep don't count you fuckwit

What's that, and is it cheaper than a Microtech?

You've got the right idea with SpyderCo but that one's too stubby

Lightning OTF
Bought one for my knife-loving pal a few years ago. He loves it and still plays with it to this day. Good buy.
blade play.com/item--Lightning-Black-DA-OTF-Automatic--16978

wat

this is the most effay blade shape

well it's illegal in most places, for one thing.

trench raids ain't no joke family

I've got a few but I'd say the Kershaw Chill is the most fashionable.

The one on the right is a boy scout knife I picked up at a garage sale today. The other one is made out of surplus parts after ww2. I need to clean them both up, might get to that today

digging that BSA blade. nice.

>boy scout knife
that knife is originally the design of the hitler jugend knife

>The one on the right

do you vape

Thanks user, you convinced me to buy one to replace the Ontario RAT I got as a gift.