L O O S E

It's happening, Veeky Forums. Designers have been experimenting, and now it is filtering to the streets (mostly among women at the moment) and fashion magazines.

While I do not think skinny jeans will leave the spotlight, I think another silhouette will enter the mainstream as well: Loose, tapered (often cropped or rolled) pants. The taper/hem is key - this will distinguish this trend from the shoe-drowning JNCOs of the 90s and bell-bottom revival of the early 2000s.

As I said, slim styles will never go out of style. I just think this is the direction we will be heading. Screencap this. Also, post loose, tapered inspo (male or female).

Other urls found in this thread:

amiparis.fr/en/shop-online/new-collection-ss16/clothing/trousers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shuitsang you ugly gook

this shit has been in style for years, Veeky Forums's just full of trend-eating laggards

Among whom? Where do you see it?

I live in a major city, and I have only see it in significance within the past year.

Chicago art kids for at least a decade.

Literally how long has avant/alt been hated/jerked off over on fashion forums? By now this ~trend~ has hit Target im sure. I like to experiment with textiles and shapes, so im into the aesthetic, but it isnt new by a longshot.

Oh, it's not new among designer and elite fashion circles.

I am only judging based on what I see on the streets (and I live in a major city). "Fashion-forward men," (note the quotes, as I am talking about a majority here, not the avant-garde) and the majority of women are still wearing skinny pants. I only see these loose cuts on a small fringe of the population.

Veeky Forums caught on? looks like its back to wearing skinnies

I like the slim legs and baggy upper body look so Imma stick with my black skinnies.

w2c pants like these?

I've seen it for a few years in LA.

I don't know the first, but the other two are Yohji and Asos.

Search things like "cropped linen trousers" or just "linen trousers." You'll get a variety - some will be very loose and pajama-like, while others might have a taper.

I like AMI.

amiparis.fr/en/shop-online/new-collection-ss16/clothing/trousers.html

And MUJI has some nice linen pants.

is my fit loosewave enough?

also y'all can cop yohji or cdgh+ from yahoo jp or rakuten for around $150 or so minus shipping. just dig around and look for a good proxy

I like it

stop slouching user!

i aint slouching m8. shirt is just kinga big for me

kinda*

also back arching

>also y'all can cop yohji or cdgh+ from yahoo jp or rakuten
Can you describe this in more detail? it's intimidating. how do you navigate it, and tell apart reputable sellers? do they normally ship to the states or is a proxy necessary? where to find a reliable one?

where do these chi girls find all their cute apron/overall dresses? are they making them themselves or what?

>it's happening, Veeky Forums
pmsl Veeky Forums SO slow

>reputable sellers
feedback, same as any other site

>proxy
I use buyingservice@sutocorp. com, email them they're good and cheaper than most others

otherwise use FromJapan or smth

>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

In Australia this hasnt caught on, but have a peek at streetsnaps elsewhere it has been gaining momentum for years. The japs in particular have done excellent things with this, some even having exagerated oversized fits while still being tasteful. Think Yohji hakama pants and the like

I found suto was more expensive than FJ, while FJ gives me the freedom to change bid limits without going through e-mails. The discount from the higher ranks is also nice, as is the occasional 5% off all purchases (still high tho cz bank fees and all that shit)

bump

Often thrifted afaik but I've never looked into it. We have some pretty alright thrift stores if you're not really looking for luxury items.

end

also to the fuccbois saying that loosewave is a trend loosewave has been here since forever and will never leave

Really digging the flecked fabrics. Glad to see they're making a comeback in natural fabrics; the last time they were in style was the 80s but usually in a shitty polyester blend.

I have a brooks brother traditional cut white ocbd and im afraid its too loose. It fits right otherwise. Not skelly. Should i have it tailored? All my other shit fits p loose but this seems excessive. Also no cam.

just wear it tucked in instead

life

"As I said, slim styles will never go out of style. I just think this is the direction we will be heading. Screencap this. "

holy shit shut the fuck up

do you seriously believe you are the first to discover looser styles ffs.

GOAT

this is so fucking tight. I need more linen in my wardrobe.

>tfw MUJI's linen pants in navy are sold out
Wat do. Will they ever restock?

What kind of shoes goes with loose fits?

Did I sound like I was claiming to have "discovered" anything? I'm only noting a trend. Of course it's been done in the past.

Low top shoes in solid colors I'd guess. It looks like beating them up is also a requirement

It depends on what you're wearing. Literally anything can be loose. Just think about it from a design aspect.

tho a larger toe box tends to look good imo.

guidi-type derbies with toeboxes that point up is a good starting point

wtc these pants they are really cool

chunkier all around tends to work well, actually

just perfect
btw how did i do.?

Not a fan of the shoes but I think that's just a personal taste thing. Bigger issue imo is that the shirt is too crumpled. I think you have to be very careful about keeping your stuff looking fresh with loosecore or it just starts to look sloppy.

i think visvim sometimes goes too deep

I personally would try a different color for the pants, untuck the shirt, and either try a closed toe shoe or a different type of sandal at least

well uk trend both male an female for the past year has been levi 501s turned up or any form of jewish lawyer leg wear

futuristic loosewave coming through

I'm pretty sure you got trolled LOL

that is the look of serious intent and deep thought attempting to comphrehend the cutting edge, next level style placed infront of him
this is the future, trust me

Damn got my ass I guess?

From a WAYWT thread, I like these pants a lot

i kept the shirt crumpled and unkempt as i wanted to give that relaxed/non-chalant vibe you get from having looser fits. ironing it seems stuck up and against the philosophy of wearing looser clothes

slim fit is not loose user

I see it often in Tokyo.

Lol that was a very nice way of saying he looks like shit
Jesus christ you need to stop typing this shit when you're posting fits this bad No one gives a shit about your opinion if you literally are this inept at putting clothing on your body

melbourne. ride the wave.

please elaborate how user. i wanna learn and shit

You honestly don't deserve it, not even trying to be mean you just don't seem to be worth the time. Just refrain from posting outfits like that in the future :)

>youre not worth the time
aka
>im too much of a dumb fuck to explain my irrational hatred of things other people like but i dont

b8 harder nigga
talk shit post fit

Lol project elsewhere buddy, I'm just chilling trying on clothes rigjt now. No point posting this

wtc top

m8 if anyone's projecting its you. i'll say it again -
talk shit post fit or better yet talk shit justify shit talking and post fit

>screencap this

lol

this website is so behind

Your fit is justification enough for me talking shit... Do I seriously need proof to my claims that you posted a garbage fit? I don't think I do, and that's validation enough for me not to give you any advice, also why would I ever help such an angry twerp as yourself? Need some vagisil badly because you're an irritated little pussy

Which other websites are further ahead, then?

We had a thread earlier saying that forums are dead. And don't mention Reddit - they are even further behind than Veeky Forums.

the problem is that i want to get into specifics as to why it is garbage. i'm fine with you calling it garbage so long as to tell me why. i cannot improve ny fits if you do not tell me why as to my eyes it looks ok. we've been arguing for a couple of posts now thus you clearly have time on your hands to give a couple of sentences as to why

I fucking hate skinny jeans.

Oh my god take it to pm you fucking nerds. The one guy clearly won't post a fit and isn't going to help and nothing will be resolved.

ok

I actually do like skinny jeans, but also like experimenting with these loose fits as well.

this entire thread is fucking trash

kys

HOW DO I CUFF WOOL PANTS so that they dont come undone
PLEASE RESPOND

can you name some? any around pilsen/bp?

I am also curious. I imagine you would iron them after cuffing, or maybe pin them if you werent invested in sewing them

w2c a shirt like this?

w2c pants?

yohji yamamoto ss15. picked it up on sale when I was in Tokyo.