If eggman started browsing Veeky Forums and read the sticky and all of the infographics, got Veeky Forums...

If eggman started browsing Veeky Forums and read the sticky and all of the infographics, got Veeky Forums, stopped being a slob, started dressing really nice, started taking care of his skin and got a haircut that wouldn't show off his terrible hairline, would he still be ugly?

Pic related.

He is bearly making money for himself. Also please lets not discuss anything /r9k/ related, they are on the same retarded level as /pol/ or Veeky Forums.

If he wears a beanie always he'll be fine tho

>That skin
>That beard
>All that fat
>Those clothes
>YEAH GUISE A BEANIE WILL FIX IT!

He just needs to be himself, a little more confidence might help.

he'd need serious plastic surgery to save him desu

He is himself. He has confidence. Haven't you watched his videos?

Is this picture edited at all?

how does a head like that form? sweet christ

this is shooped btw. His forehead isn't thaaaaat big

Yes, he would still be ugly but he would make a substantially better impression than he dies now and feel better.

Posting some snaps that eggy has sent me

>Good guy, great personality
>Ends up with a shit tier, no, suicide tier face
If there is a god, he created Eggman as a cruel joke

Lose the trip and then tell us what to do, shithead.

>tfw Eggman tier skin

kill me

ol eggman could do everything in your list and even get a professional stylist to fix him all up, but he will always be ugly. He may look good but he will also be ugly.

I never realized how much I look like him

fuck

What skin problems? He has better skin than most male celebrities.

He has pretty eyes.

No.

I'm sure it would help him here and there, but ultimately he would remain that weird looking dude.

Models aren't models because they did everything you listed, they're models because their mom spouted a kid with above average facial aesthetics. It's the fucking genetics lottery and the faster you get over that indisputable fact and move on with your shit, the better.

Yes life is unfair. Get over it.