Lotta people talking serious shit on normcore

lotta people talking serious shit on normcore

pissing me off

giving me grief

breaking my balls

literally 2013

there is nothing cool about pants that are tighter than 501s

In the future people will look back on the reddit tens 2010-2019 and explain it with "tight pants and loose pussies"

Shut up asshole

Fucking shitter

Normcore is literally normalfagcore for any slightly cool (but not too cool) highschooler circa 2013 and, I assume onwards to today

more interesting is true normcore, i.e. K-hole's normcore report (the origin of the term before NYT's misinterpretation), dressing at the utter equilibirum (with of ironic exaggeration) for exactly every single situation

tldr basic bitch ass niggas

ur a shitter
the internet era fashion zeitgeist moves fast and its left u postiing a stale meme look three years too late
gg

the khole report is overwrought recondite bullshit and you know it. The only reason anyone brings it up it to win ecred points

its a way of life you speng

>yeah bro im sooooo into fashion
>haha its ironic, you wouldnt understand
>mac demarco is my idol
>yeah i guess you could say im pretty chill
literally basic shit, for pseudo intellectual meme kiddos who are too uncreative to do anything interesting with their clothing so they rip off a dead, untasteful meme style shilled by teenage vaporwave and ironic meme fans

yeah?

what fucking clothes do you wear

rick owens and raf simons

Yeah well that's really great

usually?

This is now considered ""fashion"".

>the khole report is overwrought recondite bullshit
lmao what. that's the fucking joke

>The only reason anyone brings it up it to win ecred points
I wasn't even sure if you fags knew. I only know k-hole because I was invited to their hypertext social network years ago. how's that for e cred

I can tell from here normcore kiddies have got far more style than you even they're corea-tier late to the trend.

it's bait newfag

>newfag calls an oldfag a newfag
well well, what do we have here

Excuse me faggot I'm not new. I'm proto-new. I browsed 2007 - 2012 fa probably 2010 - 12. then I stopped for better chans. and now I'm back. Which happens to be exactly where you should take your offensive comment: back

>normcore

you want to be legit 100% normcore you walk into the cheapest shop in the most common mall in your city and pick up the first shit that you see, don't choose just pick it up, get the clerk to help you get your size, no consideration no nothing

there you normcore now bitch

>and now I'm back. Which happens to be exactly where you should take your offensive comment: back
REKT
E
K
T

hey you, be silent!!

Normcore is for normies who don't browse Veeky Forums

Haha le ironic clothing lmao xDD

tight jeans have been popular for decades you pleb

lulz u'd no the rick raf usually may-may from the asap song pleb

This is pretty sick. I saw some kid wearing two pairs of slightly different washed denim at the same time once. It looked nice.

Is that slacker senpai?