Haircuts for different kind of face shapes

What kind of haircut does Veeky Forums recommend for heart shaped faces like this pic

pic related: i basically have the same face structure as this guy, but no beard and i have more of a white skin color

Young Leo DiCaprio

that is definitely not a heart shaped face. dude has a fucking square jaw

anything desu, have the same head shape and you can pull off most haircuts more or less without looking bad

I have like the same chin as he has

then both of you don't have a heart shaped face. you're both square.

So like long hair is good? I have now the same hair as Nate Archibald (pic)

square face here.

i. am. desperate.

i dont know if its my hair or what. is it because im trying out female salons that are "for men"? is that a scam?

i have pretty wavy hair and i wanted a haircut to get a classic look and it looks completely gay. i cant tell if its her fault (this is the millionth time) or mine. either way, i am done. i am going to start going exclusively to barbers.

the woman even said the girl before her cut my hair like she cuts women hair. i was excited. i explained what i wanted. then she proceeded to give me the exact same hair cut i have gotten from every one of these loathsome cunts (i jest) every single time.

all i want is a freaking haircut that has less on the sides than on top. maybe i dont know what im talking about but when i asked her this she said "huh? no im going to make it even!"

it looks frickin gay. its mushroomy and bird-nesty and SHIT. again maybe its my hair cut it CANT be, because during the haircut process ive seen some great cuts and i try to stop them there and they say "oh no im not done yet, it isnt even

Anything is good if you look like him.

well I am certainly not as handsome like that model ofcourse. I just have the same chin and jawline. Just not the same attractive facial features..

At his point it shouldn't be news to you women cannot cut men's hair. Go to an old-fashioned barber shop and none of that gay "salon" shit anymore.

thank you. i stumbled upon another article that said the same thing, i literally can relate 100 and ten fucking percent- "each time i walked away with a bad haircut."

old-fashioned? so an older guy is okay to go to? conveniently, i work at a country club and this based old italian guy cuts hair. he shaved my beard it was perfect. i didnt get a haircut from him because some Veeky Forumsggot warned me about older barbers.

i figured, "oh, if i get a haircut from a chick at a high-end salon, surely it'll be better?"
nope. as you said, they cannot cut men's hair, save for painfully obvious stuff. i will gamble no more.

barbers here i come.

I meant like a pic related joint that cuts exclusively men's hair. I don't think the age of the barber matters that much since basically men's hairstyles haven't changed that much since the '50s (product looks more natural, sides and back are shorter, etc.). Also, if you have a specific hairstyle in my mind, show him a picture of the style just to be sure.

don't go to a high-end salon. most of the stylists only give a fuck about female hair and only occasionally have practice grooming men (usually). you'll just end up overpaying for an inferior cut. like that other guy said, unless you're planning on doing some kind of weird styling that requires your hair be treated or colored in some way, the old fashioned barber shops are almost always the best place to get a cut. don't go to a great clips/sports clips/chain place either, just look around your city on google and find a small joint with good reviews.

That's what I thought you meant, but I was also fishing for clarification that older barbers are fine too.

Oh, believe me. I have learned this the painfully hard way. Ironically, men have recommended me to these places I've went to. What the hell? They both get stylized cuts though.

>overpaying for an inferior cut
Oh. Let me tell you.

I live 40 miles out from Chicago, plenty of good barbers there. It means driving for an hour which sucks a chode but there's precious few barbers around where I live and I don't know their quality. Besides, it seems like a good investment to go to the big city itself and go to some nationally-renowned places.

The days of paying over $15 for a fucking hair cut are over, gents.

Daily reminder that the buzz cut looks great for almost everyone who isn't a tub of lard and is effay as fuark

I have a mole on the top of my head :(

What would go good with my potato shaped beaner face?

pic semi related

a wall

older guys are definitely better. younger people who work at trendy places like came out of barber schools and can only cut a very small selection of styles. they'll try and force an undercut on you every time and take more pride in a straight razor shave than they do actual sensitivity to every individual's haircut.

It works out for some people, but I have arabic blood and my hair's very fine, they fuck it up every time. I thought it was just my own hair until I visited istanbul and got cuts from turkish barbers who knew their shit. they all had young kids in the shops who were training as apprentices from like age 12. much more real education than you'll get at a fucking 2 year trade school.

Besides getting it cut by men, I think the best is to find someone with similar blood. unfortunately I don't know any in the states.

I'm in chicago. where do you go?

that would look effay as fuck tho

my face is a perfect oval what do

bald

Round and I mean ROUND face. What do, Veeky Forums? I've looked at so many pictures and I'm still lost.

wat kind of haircut fits my face shape?

desu I have had years of shitty haircuts no matter where I went. eventually I gave up and bought my own clippers and watched youtube videos to cut my own hair. Now it's exactly how I want it every time

What hairstyle would fit me?

just trim it so that you dont look like a 12 yr old girl with a beard

What exactly are diamond and heart shaped head?
I can never tell wich one i have.

What hairstyle is this called? Also would it work on a slim, angular face?

Help I also look like potato head man

It's not fair people used to call me peanut head help

the young cuckold

w2c photoshopped skin

curtained hair

Thanks!

Dont go anywhere yet. Going to shop around for a barber in Chi. Might even ask the old beautiful bastard where I work, where Im at now actually. Im part Italian, share some blood with him. Hes so personable ;_;