How can buying these be justifyable when I know 99...

How can buying these be justifyable when I know 99.9% of the world's population would wish death upon me and my family for spending so much on shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ioffer.com/i/men-s-y3-qasa-high-sneakers-sport-shoes-2015gz-593092157?i=225062489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the world is meaningless. everything is meaningless. you spending $300-500 on shoes is meaningless. children starving is meaningless.

enjoy it man. the meaningless of life means you can do anything you desire.

>you can do anything you desire.
sure thing, famiglia

this statement alone has changed my life forever. to be meaningless is to truely be Veeky Forums. godspeed, anoĊ„

This post will get you into poverty quickly

poverty is meaningless

not if you know how to manage your money

They look pretty cheap, desu. You'd be better off spending that money on something with better build quality.

But what he is suggesting is the complete opposite of managing money

nihilism is fa

After buying geos the price of qasas ain't shit so just buy them user

its your money, while they spend money on meaningless shit you are saving up for something you actually want. and why tf are you listening to them? its your money on the end of the day do what makes you happy fuck the rest.

he didnt say how frequent you should spend money, i could buy something thats $400 every 3-4 months and be fine

I honestly believe in the idea that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. Phil/econ nerds be mad or whatever. Ultimately, no matter what you spend money on, its hurting someone. May as well spend money on something and be sure that you put the labor into taking care of it and be appreciative of its existence, rather than crying every time you buy a carton of eggs or some shit.

clown shoes? no thanks

>$400

They look fucking shit and they look cheap as well.

Buy now, justify later
Works best for me

what do you mean by justify later?

Your opinion means shit, user.

Could you elaborate? How does buying something hurt someone?

Nice quads but nihilism is only effay if you're

lmao fuck it maybe im too greedy with my money

edgy

it's like all the parents that have an unplanned baby
they do end up loving it

They're the Assassin's Creed hoodie of the sneaker world.

then whats better

You're a shallow retard is you really think this

it's true though
you might as well buy a "Drive jacket" to build a 100% epic fit

Qasas are fine.Veeky Forums in general like to be the contrarian so they'll always find a way to disregard anything you like. Someone suggested you to get Geobaskets too kek

Subjectively they look ridiculous.

it sucks because i actually want to learn but i guess this is the wrong place for that

you didnt answer my question on whats better.. are you talking shit just to talk shit and grab attention?

Geobaskets? I agree m8.

Both.
Geobaskets with white sole and all-black upper are nicer than Qasas.

Learn by experimenting, fucking up, figuring out what you actually like, then drop the big bitcoins on shit youll actually want to hang on to.

Qasas look good when pulled off by the right fit desu.

sartre is that you?

>Geobaskets with white sole and all-black upper are nicer than Qasas.
That's stupid, maybe you like geos more than qasas but you can't make geos look like pic related, I like both but they're different shoes, you can't compare them like that.

You can make geobaskets look shite too.

That's not my point, my point is that geos and qasas are different types of shite.

>my opinion is objectively correct
>coincidentally, i dont understand that different pieces from different designers with different philosophies and different tastes work in different ways

That said, i think qasas are most versatile but both are good and both have the capacity to look equally disgusting with the right outfit

I'm glad I'm not the only who's had a similar thought cross their mind

400$ on that autistic ninja crap...
good for protecting your virginity user

this changes everything to be honest, not even joking

buying these isnt justifiable, get the ones with the black sole

Do it OP, my triple blacks just came in the mail today

Fucking do it! Cop those they're fire, you earned that money like an adult and can spend it however the fuck you want. Even if it's your parents money spend that shit my man! That's why we all do it man cause we wanna look good homie. Don't stop there either drape your shit in designer and cop everything you think looks good (so long as you're being fiscally responsible, and even if you're not fuck it like i said it's your money). Post a fit when you do cop them too and make sure you stunt on all these hoes

no one's going to wish death upon you and even if they did who gives a shit. cop if you like. I personally like the design of the shoe so I got them, also bought a pair of triple blacks so waiting for those too.

That's an expensive door wedge.

why spend so much nigga?
ioffer.com/i/men-s-y3-qasa-high-sneakers-sport-shoes-2015gz-593092157?i=225062489

It's a scam, just like all expensive sneakers. The materials cost less than $20 and the Chinese slaves that make them get $2 an hour.

You're off by an order of magnitude. The materials cost less than $2 and the chinese slaves make $0.20 an hour. The $397.80 pays for the ceo's youtube red subscription

>children starving is meaningless.
i completely agree with your position (i.e. do what the fuck you want because nothing matters), but with all that being said it seems reasonable to let other people do what they want as well. That means not having a bunch of kids die before they're 5.

In general though nihilism is both the most logical attitude to have towards life, and also the most freeing. Stress disappears once you realize that you and everything else are completely insignificant.

do it OP, got mine yesterday, most comfy sneakers ever, desu better than ultraboost.
Go for half size down
It's slimmer and looks good with pretty much everything. You work hard for your money so you deserve it.

Not him but you could spend that money to help some

one. I'm tired

not helping someone =/= hurting someone

honestly this is the reason I'm not really Veeky Forums

I go to buy it and then I think "or I could feed a family"

I wonder if the starving children share your point of view.

Who cares lol

i've spent roughly 5 times that on shoes..multiple times. stay mad plebs

of course they don't, they're children
we don't let african children vote or make important national decisions do we? then why should they get to guilt me into spending my money on them? It's not like encouraging their behavior of being a giant leech on taxpayers and a huge selling point for sympathy voters is going to get me a $400 pair of shoes through some sort of karmic merit system.

a lot of people who think they are nihilistic aren't really and flip out yelling at people for caring about anything. just super insecure and jaded i think

i feel empowered
im going to ball out in a pair of pony hair geobaskets and starve cause of no money
its about to get really meaningless in this bitch senpai desu

You missed the point.
Who are you to say that someone else's life is meaningless? And why does the universe owe you $400 shoes for helping someone else?

>implying children abroad like starvation and exploitation

Disgusting

>Who are you to say that someone else's life is meaningless?
Somebody whose life doesn't depend on a few bucks worth of food and clean water.
>And why does the universe owe you $400 shoes for helping someone else?
It doesn't, it doesn't owe me anything at all for helping other people. So why should I look out for other peoples' best interests if they're all looking out for themselves? So I can get off on how morally innocent I am and take pride in the growing tally many foreign children I've saved? I'd rather buy good shoes.
>implying children abroad like starvation and exploitation
Maybe their parents should stop having one of the worlds' highest birth rates then.

Someone's opinion on how much you spent on something is irrelevant, really. People can cry about you spending $400+ on a pair of shoes but at the end of the day it has no effect on them. Spend what you like, OP, and enjoy the shoes.

>debating about starving children in a shoe thread on a fashion forum.

Disgusting

implying

>he thinks it's cool or edgy to be a nihilist
hello 15 year old

Maybe for you, a privileged white cis male

Sartrian post-modern nihilism is exactly why is everything so terribel now, you scumfuck.

lol im actually latin but the difference is i have a good paying job and dont depend on my parents money

I value modesty very highly. Some of the best dressed people do it subtly, without drawing attention to themselves. One of the things I consider when I buy clothes and dress myself is "can I walk past a homeless person and not look like a dick?" and "if I suddenly needed to do something practical, could I in these clothes?".

I.e. looking like a jumped-up mech with your elite Y-3 shoes and drapes and whatever else, can you really take yourself seriously when faced with someone else's poverty? If you had to jump into a pond to save a drowning child, would your stupid outfit get in the way?

Why would i save a child in the first place

Qasas are fucking cheap elf shoes. They were alright in 2014. They were played out in 2015. Now they are just corny.

you should try it, senpai.

squash the bugs

>Somebody whose life doesn't depend on a few bucks worth of food and clean water.
Doesn't your life depend on food and clean water? You are every bit as human as they are.
>a few bucks
Does your life become meaningless if you go broke?
>It doesn't, it doesn't owe me anything at all for helping other people. So why should I look out for other peoples' best interests if they're all looking out for themselves? So I can get off on how morally innocent I am and take pride in the growing tally many foreign children I've saved? I'd rather buy good shoes.
Wouldn't you seek help if your life was at risk? How far does your egocentrism go? Would you help a neighbor, friend, or family member in need?
>Maybe their parents should stop having one of the worlds' highest birth rates then.
If you stepped out of your first-world bubble you'd realize that the majority of people living in third world poverty don't have access to contraception or sex-ed.

Is it really Veeky Forums to not give a fuck about other people? Then why buy clothes to impress them?