Effay feels

>can't date girls if they don't care about style and do it well, even if they're nice, cute, sexually indulgent, supportive, emotionally mature, and intelligent
>feel like a shallow scumbag, but can't get past it

As someone with an un-effay gf, there's nothing wrong with having standards if that's what you're into. Sometimes her style bothers me but I'm sure it would bother other guys more.

>tfw ugly

It seems like such a dumb thing to care about, and I wish I didn't. The girl I'm with now is a great person, but she won't wear makeup unless I ask her to, and even then its usually just poorly applied eyeliner. Bothers the fuck outta me. Someone help.

Break up with her. If it bothers you (and shes probably bothered by you telling her that stuff) youre probably both better off finding other people. Imo it doesnt matter that much. Fashion is about my personal vanity, idc what other people wear.

well do you care how much of a dick you come off as in the process?

>beta autist most of my life
>now 20 years old
>getting normalized
>lifting weights, working on getting effay, making social gains, put $2000 in a trading account
>Really don't want to act egotistical, but I'd consider myself more 'intellectual'
>like to listen to debates, really enjoy deep conversation
>I really don't just want to get a job, retire, and die
>Always think to myself about the people who I'll never know that died fighting wars for this country and think what did they die for
>they died for me knowing they'd never know me
>they died because they believed in something higher than their individual life
>and what am I doing with their death?
>keep thinking to myself "what would I gladly die for"
>have a deep fired ambition to accomplish something in my life but don't know what
>really love the concept of beauty and culture and want to create instead of consume and really want to be an architect

>am too robotic for normies and too normal now for most robots
>I'm stuck in the middle and can't relate to old friends anymore who only care about anime and video games
>I really just want to find a good girl, marry her, and start a family before 30 and make a mark on history so that I can partially elevate humanity higher

I and roped myself and a friend into a majority female group and now we're going to an anime convention with them and sharing a room. We hung out with them yesterday and I didn't like any of them. One wore literal elevator shoes and another wore a fox tail and none of them seemed to have anything deeper than anime and video games. I hate most all anime and hate most all video games.

I know there's girls that I would like and who do have ambition, who dress well, who are smart, and know what they want in life, but I'm nowhere near their level yet. I don't play any instrument. I'm not well-read yet. I'm still need to buy shoes and a nice shirts before I can start wearing what I want.

tl;dr I'm between social castes and it's awful.

i feel u

damn.. yeah just remember /don't wish for what you want, work for it.
you will, not you can.

are you currently in college?
are you in to the whole church thing? or no.?

Are you in college? If so you have the chance to get into professions where people are a little brighter.

This hits home

hey, good luck to you! You're doing better than most people by simply making the effort to be better.

Most people don't have to make an effort, but if you do the payouts will be higher than those who don't

>caring about any other human being but you
>not having a 10/10 turbowhore brainless deeply in love with you to pair your godly look

yeah I'm in college, no not into the church scene

I need to pick up a hobby and get good at it like music or something and I think my environment will change

Someday, senpai

Yes, definitely.

>Man can choose what he does, but not what he wants

This was deep and meaningful and all but I lost it at
>>am too robotic for normies and too normal now for most robots

Also I don't want to shatter your expectations, but I don't think social castes are the problem. I think just general lack of self worth is. If you work on all the personal stuff first, the social aspect still may never appear. But, you'll be better off with a hobby and a sense of purpose. Hope this helps man, we're all gonna make it

delusional

I'm in the same boat.
Ur makin me feel some feels.

I picked social dance as one of my hobbies and it's working out okay for me - pretty much everyone involved is about where you and I are, at the halfway point between nerdhood and normsville. It's a good place to be because you get to live the good parts of both worlds and celebrate them.

>been on Veeky Forums for years
>took a step back lately and realized all of my outfits look like shit and I'm not nearly as Veeky Forums-looking as I believed myself to be

Break up with her. Why be with smbdy who doesn't fulfill your standards. My boyfriend is effay as fck and it makes me oh so happy.

I dated a ford model

I just lucked out and didn't meet a vapid one.

there's no "social castes", you just have little in common with those people. you're not above them in any way and your feelings and (somewhat naive) ambitions are pretty standard for a 20 year old.

the fact that you still use /r9k/ terms to describe yourself and your peers means you have a long way to go.

which one?

>Ugly face
>Wide hips as a guy

Can't win

>been on r9k for 5 years
>have bought nothing too crazy other than basics and a few shoes
>don't really care about """""fashion""""" and wear jeans and a t shirt most of the time

I hate the idea of conciously deciding on what to wear everyday. It's way too stressful for me desu

i got beat up for ironically wearing a trump hat

white f150 in LA

lol what happened?

top cuck

went innacity at night without thinking about it

you should apply for a hidden carry

pussy

>white people

literally its not even funny if you do it. you probably dress like a normie on top of that so its even harder to tell

>mfw graduating college in a month
>sliding back into a deep depression
>no plans post-graduation
>trying to get laid, but don't really know how
>work piling up, can't muster up the will or focus to do it

yo the fit was dope

trueshit

Just have a summer uniform and a winter uniform.

Good jeans and variety of those J. Crew thin cotton sweaters plus boots and jacket of your choice in the winter. Canvas sneakers, chino shorts and V-neck t-shirts in the summer.

Own one pair of sunglasses and a belt.

Boom, now you can look decent but unprepossessing by just grabbing whatever's first in line in your closet.

>I need to pick up a hobby and get good at it like music or something and I think my environment will change

You've got that backwards senpai. You need to change your environment first and let the hobbies follow.

foh ian you bastard

lmao

>tfw this guy doesn't realize that he just described how 95% of people in the Western world feel

I heard everything was gonna change but it wasn't

My ex was almost a Ford model, she was a model in her teens and got an offer from them but didn't want to move to NYC and make a career out of it.

It's funny, she's now a cosplayer who makes her living off of Patreon betabux.

were you on a vidya-related chatroom yesterday night talking about depression and stuff

I don't know where the fuck you went in the middle, but I definitely feel you on the last part

Too weird to be normal, not weird enough to be a weirdo. It's like high school again. At least people on either side pick a side.

>cant talk to girls i find attractive
>literally cant talk to girls
>cant text
>cant facebook
>cant snapchat
i can only really get comfortable and flirty after like 5 beers at a party and even then i'm still pretty reserved
i'm handsome guys, but i'm so lonely

>Really don't want to act egotistical, but I'd consider myself more 'intellectual'

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

going to wear something outside my comfort zone tomorrow Veeky Forums
wish me luck

>into music and fashion since middle school
>be 23
>can play instrument, can draw, but always procratinated and low motivated in getting good
>am overweight
>want to get fit so bad, yet too procrastinated to start anything
>actually started running but stopped because no results after a month. So i was like "i think i'm doing it wrong" since idk anything about fitness and health
>am depressed, /no friends/, very lazy and procrastinated, no purpose in life, no hobby
>very low self esteem, actually overvalue other people and undervalue myself
>chose fashion and music to overcompensate. Trying so hard to get into avant garde and other genius music, and dress to impress, to make people think that i'm better than them
>can't think of anything other than impressing other people and sex
>kinda bisexual but maybe i'm just very lonely
>social anxiety
>manlet, dicklet
>want to try out different styles but can't do anything other than normcore and slackercore because overweight.
>daydreaming all the time. Fantasizing about playing in band in front of my crushes, fucking a girl that i like with a big dick, or just walking in front of my crushes in my dream outfit and dream body
>tfw

How well off are you? Do you live with your parents? How much spending money do you generally have?

>be 23
>chose fashion and music to overcompensate

except fashion starts with not being fat. you know its the root of your problem go learn to do something about it instead of overcompensating. And if thats too much for you i hope you enjoy being a cuckold for the rest of your life

>wear a baller fit
>feel like people are staring
fuckin hell, I have no idea why I feel so insecure sometimes

Do you have any music online? I'd love to check it out

>>want to get fit so bad, yet too procrastinated to start anything
this is me
i get a gym membership but just don't know where to start, i feel like people there are super judgemental
also a big problem is that i'm just on the verge of skinny fat, so if i wanted to get Veeky Forums i'd have to gain a little weight, but then i'm worried that i'd give up on the gym and wouldn't be able to lose that extra weight

>tfw white middle class boy
>tfw have everything I could wish for in life, plenty of money, a bright head, interesting hobbies, plenty of friends
>tfw still can't be happy and dark thoughts take over every few days
>tfw went from non smoker all my life to a pack a day within months
>tfw hit bars for hard liquor every night

I feel ya, 21 and just started dating for the first time

met a girl, it actually took off for a bit, had a good first date and everything but I fucking hate texting at this point, I'm literally out of shit to say and I feel like it's kind of killing a good vibe the way I'm forcing myself to text

>tfw she was the light at the end of my tunnel, the one thing I've been missing all my life

Just be urself ;^)

>depressed as hell
>try my hardest to do well, work out everyday, do things like hike out and read more
>all my friends have moved away and got real lives
>im still stuck where I am since i was 19
>increasingly being socially isolated, havent talked to anyone not related or about work/classes in 3 months
>try to hit girls up on tinder, when you get a match you dont know what to do or talk about
>deathly afraid of not being able to connect with anyone on an emotional and intellectual level
>jaded about hoping for relationships
>routine of classes, working out and work is killing me
>not feeling as depressed but at the same time realizing you are stuck in your position
>fantasizing about driving away one day without any real goal, just driving out into the desert and or go to a national park
>have no real goals, only vague dreams of being happy and content
>dont know how to fix myself at this point, no friends/gf
atleast I have a loving family I guess

same

I often fantasize about having a decent conversation with a girl and just cuddling, I dont even necessarily want to have sex, I just want someone to hold and talk

>a decent conversation with a girl and just cuddling, I dont even necessarily want to have sex, I just want someone to hold and talk

jesus user
r u me
i feel pathetic

>also a big problem is that i'm just on the verge of skinny fat, so if i wanted to get Veeky Forums i'd have to gain a little weight, but then i'm worried that i'd give up on the gym and wouldn't be able to lose that extra weight

it doesnt work like that, bulking only really is necessary when your already big and need more muscle mass, just do strength and cardio consistently for a period of time and you will see results

stop carrying about what people think, look up guides on basic exercise routine (preferably for the week), everybody starts out somewhere, even just buying dumbbells and working out for 30 mins a day + cardio is enough to get results, and at the very least get you started

also fix your eating habits if you havent already, eat less bread/pasta and more fruits/veggies

a lot of people feel this way dude

experiencing sex without intimacy fucked me up, it was eye opening because it made me realize what I really want is a connection with someone, Im just lonely as hell

hey man. its like that for a hot minute. Like driving through the fogl; never quite sure if youre gonna drive over a ledge or a hit a tree, or if youre still even on the right path. then suddenly youll be done with school and looking for a job probably, and the fog will lift, and shit will start to really go for you.

>be me
>in high school
>grades not too good but life is going well
>great job with great people
>lots of friends
>getting more popular by the day
>about to hit it off with a qt
>into bmx and got a nice crew to ride with
>learning new tricks daily
>navy says we have to move
>fuck
>said the move wont be for 6 months
>ok i can deal with that
>one month later
>"move rescheduled to next month"
>please god no
>days later
>moving in 2 weeks lel have fun
>its so sudden i have no time to cope
>fast forward to moving here
>flat midwestern city
>nothing within biking distance
>never got a car cuz i could always bike wear i needed to go
>no close by jobs
>schools a week from over here so i never went
>no friends
>no job
>no money
>no buddies to ride with
>biking less and less
>gaining weight
>friends texting less and less
>desperately trying to point out that im still here with an occasional snap or ig post
>eating more
>gaining weight
>life took a total 180
>i fell of the top of the mountain and dont have the strength to get back up

you have to deal with being isolated from now on man, its one of the hardest things to do

you have to learn to do shit on your own and be satisfied with your own goals

also prepare to feel lonely as shit, its hard to not have any close friends to hang out with and do shit after having them desu

thank you for the up front advice, as long as i can stay sane until i get another job or the next school year starts ill be fine i think

>in high school
>next school year starts
underage b&

if every underage poster was band this forum would be empty

banned*

we're all pathetic enough to be on a FASHION board and share the same problems as most 16/17/18 year olds so why do u care

holy fucking balls, this is me without the overweight, manlet and dicklet

hey thanks man
i've been doing cardio for the past month but am gonna pick up some weights in the next couple weeks
yo also if anyone here has bad anxiety running is by far the best thing for it

>mfw tall, handsome, big dick and gf

>I fucking hate texting at this point, I'm literally out of shit to say and I feel like it's kind of killing a good vibe the way I'm forcing myself to text
God, I know this feel. I am a great conversationalist in person, but absolute shit at texting.

I still live with my parents because still in college. Not working yet because college kind of very busy
No. I want to start producing so bad, but the thought of the process really procrastinates me

quit being such a fucking pussy and just do it, jesus, what are you afraid of?

Same here

gibb tips or leave
this thread isn't for u

>used to keep my interest in fashion to myself and just buy stuff and wear it with not commentary
>start talking to a friend of mine about fashion stuff
>he's getting into it now too
>our aesthetics are getting closer and closer to each other
>he pulls it off better than me

REEEEE

You sound like you'd make a great bottom. Think of it, having a nice, tall, strong guy to hold you when you're feeling insecure, help you get twink/fit/, hold your hand when in a big crowd. You definitely sound like the type of person who would be more comfortable with a confident, masculine person. Hell even a butch-ish girl maybe.

you shouldn't have to settle there are girls out there with a sense of style with all those qualities you just need to leave whatever fly over state you're located in first.

same, so much money wasted and buyers remorse when I look back. some shit just doesn't fit right and should have been returned especially regarding denim.

iktf
>tfw faggot best friend blatantly copies off me

depression, not having the energy for anything

really withdrawn, finding conversation with new people more of a struggle lately. not that it matters, i don't seem to meet any interesting people

the only thing i'm really good at is running, and that's compared to normal people, i'm one of the worse in my club.

i wish i did creative things but seem to just waste away browsing the internet. any time i try to put energy into anything it gets too much and i need to lie down. i've never been motivated to do anything or was ever encouraged to be, over the years i resented it and wanted to just do my own thing. now i feel worthless, boring and nothing of value. why would anyone want to be with me?

i think i can be a fun person but rarely does the environment allow me to be, and i'm too reserved to create the environment

there's a bunch more that i worry about, finishing uni, finding a job, living in the 'real' world, finding fulfilment... it feels like it's all going to end in either drug abuse or suicide.

As corny as it sounds, make a bucket list. Since I wrote mine a couple years back, my life has only gotten better, moved to a new city, surrounded myself with interesting people, progressed enough in my hobby to be recognized by professionals within my continent, started making art, and inspired my mother to pursue her dreams.

If you really want to do something with your life, then go underground for a couple of months, and meditate HARD on what you would actually like to do. Once you go out of hermit crab mode, you should be prepared to face a whole lot of shit from friends and family, but if you stick to it hard enough, and work through the blood, sweat, and tears then you'll without a doubt become comfortable in your own skin.

We're all going to make it user.

You need a partner with the same interests as you, basically. That is not shallow. My bf and I wouldn't be together regardless of our personality traits if we didn't have some things in common.

Now, if you have an unrealistic ideal of how your partner should look, and make that a higher priority than other qualities, THAT would be shallow.

being in the 'real' world sounds terrifying but this post made it seem liberating. maybe things won't be so bad when i leave uni

Got an amazing wardrobe, all my grails copped everything goes well together and fits my aesthetic.

Never actually get to wear them because I'm either at work in a suit or in casual party clothes that I don't mind getting beer spilled on.

Pursue Architecture and related fields then. Do creative things you feel strongly about, but also consider how you will make money before investing in college. Welcome criticism as a means by which to learn more about yourself. Don't let it make you feel bad, first examine whether or not the criticism is valid, and if it is, use it to find and work on the faults that limit you.

When people see that you take some pride in yourself, but are also humble enough to grow from adversity, it will attract people to you. I know from experience. This is about finding your own image and your own strength and letting the rest come to you, instead of being a weak person who can only chase after others, which is a place where I have been in my past.

>how you will make money before investing in college
I feel like college is a waste of time

but I don't know what else to do

Nonsense. Some women find wide hips on guys really sexy. Just embrace it. You also don't have to be classically beautiful, you just have to have a striking image. Aesthetics aren't just about conventional beauty. If you dislike yourself, you'll only make others dislike you as well.

You just have to accept it or break up. You can't keep asking. It's really toxic for your relationship.

Brad Pitt has wide hips and his physique is admired a lot.

I cant stand how shallow/stupid i am when it comes to girls like i legitimatley have 0 motivation to talk to girls even if they show interest and are attractive idk why everytime i start hitting it off with a new girl i just lose interest as soon as it starts going well

>nineteen years old
>kissless virgin
I'm told I'm slightly above average in terms of appearance but every time a girl was interested in me I just assumed there was something wrong with her. :(

become independent from ur parents, that'll give u enough confidence to do whatever

>handsome face
>wide hips as a guy

feels somewhat good.

>>chose fashion and music to overcompensate. Trying so hard to get into avant garde and other genius music, and dress to impress, to make people think that i'm better than them

This is the worst thing to do. Instead of making an effort to become more of the person you want to be, you are making an effort to be a poser, and there's little people hate more than a poser.

As to weight loss, you're still young, which is good. Try South Beach or Atkins, and go for daily walks. A couple times a week challenge yourself to a super long walk. I'm struggling with weight right now, too, and have people close to me who have had good results with these two diets. South Beach takes longer to get results but is better for your over all health and easier to stick to.

You should also just do some basic lifting and exercises while you watch tv, a few times a week. You don't need store bought equipment, just two objects of nearly identical weight to lift in different positions. Do some squats and lunges. It will hurt the next day at first, but then you'll start to build some lean muscle, which will help your metabolism.

Your depressed state is often enhanced by poor nutrition and poor health. Getting exercise and eliminating most of the processed sugar from your diet will actually help a lot. I'm still fat, but even so I can tell you there is a marked difference in my mood and capabilities when I'm taking care of my health vs when I gave up.

Be passionate about your interests and don't use them as a weapon against others. Look for people who will want to share interests with you. Learn from others, and project self worth. If you do not value yourself, no one else will have any reason to value you.

You've already been strong enough to admit your faults, and some people never even get that far. Take some pride in that and work on self improvement for your sake, not for the sake of others. I wish you luck.