/milspo/ - Military inspiration general

Panzer wrap edition

Post any military inspiration in this thread. Photos, items, fits, anything will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-bundeswehr-luftwaffe-blue-coat.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Austria mentioned

I'm swelling with bribe here user

cool jacket

>Posting the shitty SS version

yuk

ugly

Gorkas are not Veeky Forums at all and I am someone that would buy one today if it wasn't too warm here.

wehrmacht version > ss version

w2c cap

Knoch makes them on commission.
herrurst.tumblr.com

the one he's wearing there is some vintage original though

Id love to find out which. That looks really neat.

You fucked up the thread at the very beginning, congrats

>dressing like a ww2 soldier to seem cool
please stop this shit, its fucking autistic and disgraceful to the actual soldiers that served in the war you little fags

I bet you also think the peacoat is disrespectful

I like to put on military cloths and get discounts by stealing your valor. Your soldier buddies died so that I could do that fag.

I love military inspired jackets, Ralph Lauren's last military collection was heaven for me

>muh valor

yeah peacoats are atrocious mfa-tier jackets

IIRC it's a Czechoslovakian bandsman cap with the crown wire removed

W2c jacket or something like that

I'd like a ww1/ww2 double breasted great coat to wear over a suit in winter. I love a lot of the styles but I need something that gives me nice view of my shirt and tie, like an overcoat would.

I'd prefer a dark navy or, oh man I'd love one, a gray one. Has to be actual milsurp though because I'd like it to be fully canvassed.

Sorry if I sound odd. I'm not the same kind of Veeky Forums as a lot of you.

I have a 1955 jet black Canadian Navy greatcoat and it's fantastic. It's made for someone much smaller than me, so it fits like a topcoat instead of an overcoat as intended. Good luck, you'll be really happy with your coat when you find one.

calm down

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-bundeswehr-luftwaffe-blue-coat.html

Perhaps this one is for you?

It's a German army panzer wrap, HBT.

Mind you, a lot of shitty models float around, I can't recommend the ones on hessenantique for instance, as they tend to make the reed green way too blue-ish.

iirc the one knoch wears has been overdyed

>disgraceful to the actual soldiers

Before you get butthurt about it you should ask some soldiers.
I've spoken to some about it, admittedly they're recently served guys, and they don't consider it anything like stolen valor unless you are wearing medals, service ribbons etc.

As for these old time guys? I think maybe they'd consider it silly.
For instance I heard about this peculiar kind of suit that came out after WW1. It was sort of designed to fit and vaguely resemble the uniforms of doughboys.
It was assumed these guys would like a suit that fit like their uniforms did. No dice! Supposedly they wanted to be as far away from the uniforms as possible and what became popular was like the exact opposite of that.

This is the overdyed wustentarn somebody was wondering about in a previous thread.

lol now its become normal flecktarn

Try again. The wustentarn-pattern only has three colours (sand, brown and green) where Flecktarn has five (light green, dark green, brown, yellowish green and black).

Dyed wustentarn replaces the sand basecolour with a light olive colour. It doesn't look like regular flecktarn, it's much more subdued.

it was a joke you fucking autismo

it looks very similar to the trials flecktarn procuded in the 80s

>all this damage control

Colourwise, it reminds me of the serbian m89.

le meme camo

recomend some effay service boots?

theres nothing more pathetic than you fags trying to dress like yeezy but you cant afford anything so you use soldiers unirforms and clothing to try and emulate that look.
you disgrace yourself, kanye, fashion and service members

0/10

Does anyone know of clothing with the pixelated blue and white camo pattern? always thought that would look cool on a jacket or something

W2c cap

I wanna get a hooded military coat and put a patch on the arm
Is that autistic?
Also w2c good military surplus stuff

Works if you remove the Ordensband.

hmmmmmmm
jus realxin n stuffff
aint no warr going on
what am doin with these guns n shit
its a picnic
oh wellllllll