What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Birkenstocks?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on Birkenstocks?

Planning on buying a pair because they're comfy as fuck

i think they look fine, and can look nice but the problem is everyone where i live has a pair. especially all the basic white girls, almost all they wear on their feet

I like the all black colorway because I'm a fucking meme. I feel like they'd be a harmless sorta norm addition to a wardrobe that isn't fully normcore or heroin chic.

>2016
>people still unironically wear 1995 lesbian sandals
Man feet never were, and never will be, aesthetic. Literally one of the worst trends of the 21st century

>not caring for your feet
Ew

>implying not liking these faggoty sandals = poor hygiene

summer uggs

Make sure to wear socks with them to protect your feet from germs.

No, I'm talking about "man feet" being ugly or all sandals. Just take care of your feet. They're your feet, man.

theyre really nice for summer looks

not that comfy and you must know that they fart when you walk

I recently bought some all white ones. They are really comfy and look nice with socks.

should i size up or down when buying it??

down

How do I care for my feet in these?

Cuckcore staple footwear, next to common projects

dawg, i got some 2 years ago when kim kardashian started wearing them and shit. now everyone wears them, but thats fine because they arent frowned upon yet because its not much of a fashion statement, its just a nice sandal that evokes immages of some hippy culture here and there.

You can only do so much with sandal design anyways. I love birkenstocks because they're adjustable and I can get them to fit me perfectly.

just bought a pair nice thread :^]

bump

why does the the price of brikenstock arizona vary from one color to another?? Arizona black is 65 euro whereas arizona basalt is 72 euro..i dont understand..

That seems weird. I bought my white ones for like 40€ at weekday.

I got 3 pairs but I get them for $10 each. Needless to say I like them, they're good for lounging around. I don't often wear them during the summer because I don't like showing my feet. Best color is grey leather imo. I have boston, arizona, and some other kind, but the other kind is a size small on me so i'm probably just gonna throw them out, doubt anyone would want to buy used sandals