Hello Veeky Forums, I know very little about the myriad of hair styling products so I come here to ask...

Hello Veeky Forums, I know very little about the myriad of hair styling products so I come here to ask, what type of product would you need to achieve this hair? Mousse? Clay? Pomade?

I'm getting my hair done like this tomorrow and wanted to know what product would best replicate it, yes i know genetics are different but as close to it as possible.

Semen.

Nobody asked for your favorite drink.

This looks like is was just blowdryed in that position. His hair seems thick enough to stay like that once dried.

Your hair type will be a huge determining factor when choosing the right product. I have very fine hair and lots of it. Waxes tend to work best for me.

hello plebbito

>tfw my gf would probably get wet just looking at that guy
>tfw we haven't had sex in 5 weeks

>This looks like is was just blowdryed in that position

No.

Here's my hair for reference, I think it's thick enough for it to be viable, inb4 hideous

Are you sure? I feel like it wouldn't stay like that for very long without some kind of product

Don't worry breh he's a male model i'm sure every girl gets wet. You should definitely be having sex at least 2/3 times a week minimum tho.

Hi haha yep

Not him but it's possible.

yeah I know he's a model, it's just hard thinking about how little I turn her on and despite all my efforts there's not much I can do about it

What efforts are you making? It's hard to say what the problem is without knowing what your relationship's like.

Try this

thats the good shit yo

dressing better, getting a better haircut, working out, trying to get her in the mood without pressuring her. apparently the stars have to align in order for her to be turned on enough to have sex with me. and I know she masturbates frequently because I checked her browsing history after the 3rd week of no sex. when we were having sex she said she had to close her eyes in order to finish, which I figured may have been an innocent reason but now I'm thinking it's because its harder for her to get off with me. it kills me every time she hints at someone else being attractive and I would never have been so insecure normally.

Dude, I hate to say this but if you're making a conscious effort to improve yourself and she's not interested the relationship's dead in the water.

Sex is an important facet of a relationship, and if she's not sexually attracted fuck her, she can find someone else and you can find someone who appreciates the shit you do.

Break it off senpai, before she does.

Cheers mate

>if she's not sexually attracted fuck her
kekkito familia

thanks man, i've been trying to build up the courage. it just sucks because everything else is perfect and it'll be hard for me to find someone like her again with my now shitty confidence

>cuck detected

Try this stuff. Use it when your hair is completely dry and make sure you rub it between your palms to create a matte finish. This is the best stuff I have found, and the only thing that holds my thick asian (I'm half so my hair isnt super asian) hair all day.

Should be able to find it on amazon for pretty cheap

You should probably dump her. She's not meeting your needs and won't even try for almost a month. You're a man with options and don't have time for that. If she tries to guilt you with "all you care about is sex you can't dump me for that" remember that women will try to stop a breakup so they can be the ones to pull the trigger. PDF what needs done.

Keep improving yourself though. No reason to stop with that.

For

underrated af

Gorilla snot

looks like some sort of gel wax and with hairspray it would of been blow dried into postion then porducts applied.

Get a hair cut, you have nice volume you can research how to get more. just blow dry your hair that way, maybe pomade, nice face tho

People start dating because of looks. Relationships end because she's being a bitch and you should dump her.

At this point it's not even about the dead bedroom, your relationship with her is causing you to lose self worth. Please take care of yourself.

I've seen people use oil and I'd like to try because my hair is thick af (wax, blowdrying, hair conditioner is not enough). The only time I can somehow style them is when they're wet

Any particular product/brand I should try?

Also I suspect that chlorin from the swimming pool makes the situation even wose, any swimmer knows about that?