Hair thread?

I'm probably going to get this haircut tomorrow, what do you guys think?

You cant, your hair is too short for the cut...

too fat

Too short, also your hairline might be too fucked to get this haircut.

what the fuck

my hair is getting pretty bad, what should I do with it to fix it and make it look cute?

omg

don't worry about your hair, fix those fucking eyebrows

How do you guys feel about young Bowie's messy hair?

Are you a boy or a grill?

your hair is chill keep smoking weed and if you dont then start

oh ya I need to do that too I know
guess

Posted on a "facial aestethics thread". People tell me to lose weight, get a haircur, kill myself and enter the GYM.

Dont know what haircut get.

Just sleep, your hair its ok

Shaved on the sides long on the top

Congrats OP you now have the same haircut as every 20-something year old white male

Dude, cut like all of it... Oval head shape, keep some length on the sides otherwise it will make your head look long

Hairline won't work with this cut, plus you've got different hair texture

>Dude, cut like all of it

I'm trying to look more like a girl, I should've specified that I guess

lmao that's fucking hilarious somebody just made him thinner

Get the meme undercut, where the fuck are you looking at anyway?

holy shit

how long in hormones?

9 months low dose

What's the point if you're still going to sound like a guy?

Uh you realize voice can be trained right?

I've yet to ever hear a convincing tranny. They all sound like fucking Mr Bean in drag.

did you ever stop and think that's because the convincing ones are, y'know, convincing?

if you want to rant about how you hate trans people then fuck off to this thread is about hair

thats cause u dont know they are a tranny

I was really bored with my appearance so i tried a new haircut, i feel equally boring now. What can i do with it or change it to? Its just an undercut but i asked her to keep it a bit longer on top.

you're gonna get dunked on chill out senpai

i think it looks [spoiler] cute :3 [/spoiler]

what's wrong with his hairline? doesn't look too much worse than francisco in pic related

You look androgynous

I like it

Shit my bad.
This picture was just an example.
Excuse my autism

What should I do for my hairstyle? Thick, straight, dark brown hair

10/10 would fuck in the ass

the art ho cut

I look an anime now lmoa

dude that looks great

Spic fucking get a hitler youth fucking Peru faggots I swear

ah im glad.. i have no doubts in the stylist i go to but it doesnt feel me you know? ill stick with it i guess.

What can I do with my hair guyz. It's thicc so the length keeps it weighed down atm

Hm? Are you being serious? I think I kind of used to have it, is this what you're talking about?

Also how bad would cutting it myself go down

L O N D O N

thatd look good two inches shorter maybe straight bangs or just split down the middle

You look great

A little like professor snape but....
I am strangely digging this.

Professor Snape was dank though, you have to admit

I'm fucking turned on/ about to flick to this

Rest in peas

>Lmfao
>damn

This is my current hair. What should I grow-out or buzz-off for? I obv don't mind meme cuts

Grow it a bit longer my dud

You're really ugly

Alright, thank you

Mine is longer. The pic isn't of me

How to get hair like this

genetics

mid part your hair and get the sides shorter than the top

I have the same hair as this guy but it's black. Should I dye it to brown?

if u want, its up to you

would fuck your boipussy/10

Why is everyone on /fa so ugly

look in the mirror and ask yourself that question m8

Any suggestions for me? I usually tell the hairdresser to just give me layers and I almost always end up with a gross cut where the top is very heavy and the ends are thinned out.

Picture where it's a little less messy... Sorry for the stupid glasses in advance

Keep it that way desu
Looks sexy

qt

those sunglasses are too big for your stupid face

How do you style your hair? Mine's a bit shorter than yours but its so thick that it just makes my head look huge

>this thread is about hair
Not him, but tell that to all the aspies yelling about "boipuccy" LMFAO.
Veeky Forums really is low test.

I love my long hair, it's comfy and makes me feel safe in a way.

Maybe you should marry me

You're not ugly, you just need to lose weight. Btw, idk what haircut

How do ed Westwick mode hair? And would it look passable with dirty blonde hair?

Either, think this is one of the best available styles, works so well with preppy clothes

cut your neck

im sorry that was really mean

i'm growing it out and i just tied up what i could. which made me think that my face is too round to pull off long hair...

should i give up now? any haircut recommendations for a roundie?

what sex are you
holy shit this is blowing my mind

What do I tell my barber if I want to get this? I'll take the picture, but how do I describe the but to them as well? I'm not very literate in hair discourse, so I need some help.

>this is blowing my mind

MORE THAN THE TRANS GUY AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD OR NA

Would tie legs to the back of neck and pound the anus.

What should I put in my hair to give it this more clumpy look?

I'm so turned on looking at your face. So different, what ethnicity are you

How do i make my hair like that? I tried with a brush, hair dryer and some gel or hair spray but at en of the day it just comes down

genetics. That's just super thick n heavy hair.

you think his hair is like that even 10 minutes after the photoshoot? come on user

I'm trying to grow my hair out, and I'm about to hit those awkward stages. I've been getting the mullet in the back trimmed every so often and I'm letting my top/sides grow out so I can use them to help cover the mullet. Any tips to help get through these? I can't wear a hat at work, so covering it up is not an option. I'm basically just hoping I can get the top/sides tied up and let the back just do it's thing for a while.

Pls im new here ;-;

No, he's saying it's not possible. That guy had a professional stylist do his hair. Then they took the photos and that was it. His hair didn't stay like that for long.

>tfw I just started no poo 3 days ago and already noticed an improvement in my hair/scalp
The dandruff is already gone, and I'm able to work with my hair way more. Can't believe I fell for the shampoo meme.

what did justin timberlake do to get his curly hair straight?

w8, so you just wash with water? That's it? I've been hearing this around, but I find it hard to grasp.

Yeah just water. Also I only take cold showers because hot showers dries out my skin to much and I don't like lotion.

I have this cut rn, but how the hell do you maintain that texture?

cold showers+no-poo changed my life

So prom is coming up and I need a haircut. I think I'm just going to get an undercut, what do you guys think?

Were you shampooing like a tard every single day or something before?

I think u r underage

how to ask for this cut?

it requires cutting with a certain bladee