The assassination of Aurelian

The Fourth Crusade

Death of Julian the Apostate
Islamic conquest of Persia
Norman conquest of England

>Norman conquest of England
this meme again

Death of Gustavus Adolphus.

Gas yourself, dumb Frogposter. 1066 Worst Day of My Life, #neverforget #neverforgive #HWAET

"Run, you cowardly Italian."

The Ides of March
>et tu, Brute?

1871, the massacre of the Communards

*Commutards

If anything the Normans civilized British isles.

French Revolution

Constantinople.
Tears of joy.

The death of Catiline.

How so?

U-20 did 5/15

Alesia

Asterix comics made me biased, but Vercingetorix was the first believable chance for a united Gaul.

WWI
It just feels so meaningless

Thats a damn fine painting

Russia in the 20th century

All of it

Yeah but
>50 BC
>Lorica segmentata

>G*uls
>Able to do anything of value
Pick one, Belgae scum

It makes me cry tears... of joy, knowing our glorious Caesar brought an entire nation of woadniggers to their knees with only 60,000 true Romans

>Death of Charles The Bold

Me too OP, me too.

What Burgundy could have been.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_retreat_from_Kabul

>Only one European and a few Indian soldiers reached Jalalabad
>Out of 16,500 people

>You'll never be cared for by a Greek cutie after a battle

She is not qt m8

This is really one of the only things.

Eat hot death, conservitard.

Long live the Communards!

Jesus fuck why couldn't he gave won at Waterloo? It would have been the most glorious comeback story of all time ;_;

Long live the French Republic! !

W-what is this?

Long live the Emperor! !

youtube.com/watch?v=oncmL69ZEJ8

;-;7

Napoleon sending in the Guard at Waterloo.

I dont understand this one. Reference?

Destruction of libary of Alexandria.
Death of Phyrrus and his struggles

as a croat born 15 years after rhodesia fell i really shouldn't be upset about it, but fuuuck

During the Battle of Culloden, Charles Edward Stuart basically froze up at the start of the battle and didn't issue any orders, fleeing with his cavalry once half his army had been cut down by artillery.

Supposedly the last thing he heard as he left the field was Lord Elcho there saying "Run, you cowardly Italian."

Charles was born in Italy, he had passable English but didn't speak Scots or Gaelic.

What was the famous quote here?

The Cambodian Killing Fields is probably the historical event that's fucked me up the most

Moncey crying at the return of Napoleon's ashes : "Now, let's go home to die"

>A great man this Anarchist Durruti, a born leader and teacher of men, thoughtful and tender comrade all in one. And now Durruti is dead. His great heart beats no more. His powerful body felled down like a giant tree. And yet, and yet--Durruti is not dead. The hundreds of thousands that turned out Sunday, November 22nd, 1936, to pay Durruti their last tribute have testified to that.

>No, Durruti is not dead. The fires of his flaming spirit lighted in all who knew and loved him, can never be extinguished. Already the masses have lifted high the torch that fell from Durruti's hand. Triumphantly they are carrying it before them on the path Durruti had blazoned for many years. The path that leads to the highest summit of Durruti's ideal. This ideal was Anarchism--the grand passion of Durruti's life. He had served it utterly. He remained faithful to it until his last breath.

People meant what they said back in those days. God damn.

‘Soldiers, I am your emperor. Know me! If there is one of you who would kill his Emperor, here I am’.

The murder of Majorian.
Julius Caesar's assassination
The killing of the Russian royal family
Archduke Ferdinand's last words
Napoleon's defeat

kys

33 AD

C
I
R
C
A

Rosa Luxemburg desu

Fourth Crusade and Constantinople's final fall to the turks. I would have loved to visit it with all the palaces, churches, mosiacs, and statues intact.

Death of a hero who could have united his country more than 400 years before it happened. We truly could have been a real superpower.

Mein neger

r.i.p

Battle of Yarmouk
9 thermidor
Barbarossa

Rip Carl XII

ALSO FUCK PETER THE GREAT FUCKING RUSSIAN COCKROACH

Poltava never should have happened :(

Also, I never side with Muslims, but I can't imagine how sad this must have felt for en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_XII_of_Granada

after the fall of Granada, the last Muslim state in Spain in 1492 fell:

Legend has it that as he went to exile, he reached a rocky prominence which gave a last view of the city. Muhammad XII reined in his horse and, viewing for the last time the Alhambra and the green valley that spread below. The place where this allegedly took place is today known as the Suspiro del Moro, the Moor's sigh. He grieved his loss and continued his journey to exile with his mother.

Just imagine a Europe united under the Habsburgs, from Budapest to Lisbon, from Seville to London

They never wanted to conquer England. They just wanted to put a catholic monarch.

>cries about the islamic conquest of persia
>cries because Julian dies like a bitch when he was trying to conquer persia

French failed invasion of Russia during the Napoleonic War. Not really because it led to the fall of Napoleon, but more due to the loss of human life.

If you hadn't provided context for that painting I would have assumed it was Franz Joseph I

Hallo Ronny...

Nothing wrong with expansion, but was it really necessary to destroy the natives already there?

*cringe*

>Mr. Useless
>making fun of us

Shamefur

Sorry, Bourbon masterace from France (masterace) were too strong (and sneaky)

that picture makes me so sad

Waterloo. I was defeated, you won the war

Sullivan Ballou's Letter to his wife Sarah

nps.gov/resources/story.htm?id=253

thanks

The Battle of Visby. A lot of the dead were lame, old, or too young to be fighting in that kind of conflict.

Burgundy is my countryfu

I really like this image. You can see he has his finger in his mouth, he could bite that clean off if he wanted to, but he looks like he's smiling. As if to say "heh heh heh, another day another have head used as bowling ball would be use ey dymitr?"

"It was a fucking prank, bro!"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_retreat_from_Kabul

howterrifying.jpg
I'm seriously wondering how I haven't heard of this before. Never trust the Eternal Afghan!

>Just imagine a Europe united under the Habsburgs

I, too, am a fan of social stratification, economic decay, and a lack of innovation.

#VerenigdeProvinciën

damn you, Alexander!

Pizarro was a straight up murderous cunt

Read the 1st Flashman novel, its fiction but the author did a great job with depicting the retreat and the situation in Afghanistan at the time

just wrote a paper on the battle of the somme
>feels really fucking bad man

Well yes. They were murderous savages. It was them or us.

ASMR

Fall of Rome, every time
Yeah Rome had shit wrong with it but to lose so much art, history, technology, architecture, etc etc
It hurts
Fuck fedora shit about HURR IF CHRISTIANITY DIDN'T EXIST WE'D BE IN SPACE, where would we be now if Rome never fell?

white people were murderous savages too

I know it's hard to believe but everyone murdered everyone once upon a time, even whites murdered whites!

Shocking i know to think that when people wanted new lands they killed whoever was there.