University Thread

What school do you go to and how Veeky Forums is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going on exchange from Australia to USA (Michigan) in the middle of the year.

Am I less likely to get shot if I wear the team jersey?

Protip wear an OSU Buckeyes jersey, they'll love you

OU Bobcat reporting in

I know I've seen Veeky Forumsgs on campus before

starting in the fall everyone on the facebook page is so gross anyone think i'll be able to transfer to uc berkeley

UMBC here

not at all

Incoming freshman at UMN, dunno how Veeky Forums it is. Probably not very, considering it's a large state school, so lots of normies. Gets a + for lots of winter though, winterwear is much more Veeky Forums than summerwear

grad, 0

Michigan State University (MSU).

Not very. Basic fashion.

st paul seems pretty Veeky Forums

I go to Pitt
it's not too bad
a healthy number of people dress well but most people still dress as is typical, some dudes are so normie they still only wear a t-shirt and gym shorts in a blizzard
better than when i went to PSU, it was just rednecks, preps, and gym shorts.

Graduated from Deep Springs College and transfered to Princeton- both pretty Veeky Forums

You made the wrong choice son

>american universities
disgusting

Going to UGA in the fall, any anons able to chime in on what it's like?

gonna be a ram in a couple months

How are the following:
Vassar
Hamilton
Colgate
Bard
Sarah Lawrence

have to choose between HEC montreal or Mcgill's desautels
which one is Veeky Forums

Possibly going here in the fall. How effay?

University of Melbourne.

Not very effay but glimmers of hope here and there. Over abundance of international students with too much money tho.

not Veeky Forums at all but then again i go here (for health sciences/biochemistry)

Lesbo central

I go to desautels, it's very FA. Catch me rolling a cig outside the building whenever

I go for comp sci here. mfw 12 people left in program

I'm still in first year cegep at Brebeuf, but I'm strongly considering it.

overall how is it? do you like it so far?

also, if my accent is terrible, will I still be able to make friends and have a good time?

Dartmouth can be Veeky Forums

I took a campus tour there couple months back. So many effay Asians.

UC Berkeley

Most people here don't even try. Free tech startup tshirts and sweatpants/jeans is the most common outfit I see here.

Way too much CDG play converse among the people who do try. I see it every other day

Shit fuck mobile

>Canadian "universities"

Went to UCLA
Not Veeky Forums in the slightest

>making Predator State take up that large of a portion of Pennsylvania
s m h t b h

graduating this saturday

Going to Iona this fall, everyone is in basic unicore.

Lund Universitet. Fairly well-dressed. Not in Veeky Forums tasteless way though.

>prob goes to a community college

mcgill is 24th in the world, and i pay 2k a year to attend :^)

keep talking shit

>:^)
Are you autistic or colored?

dude its a fucking smiley face, shut the fuck up or actually respond to my comment

talk shit post transcripts

I am not the guy who commented on Canadian education. Using :^) is not just "smiley face dude lmao". It's a sign of autistic niggerdy. Your written speech is part of your reflection. Yours is horrible.

b8

a sad, despondent dudebro Mecca

Can only speak for Vassar and Bard but I would say both are pretty effay. Artsy as fuck and both have beautiful campuses. I'm biased towards Bard though because Rhinebeck is a way better town to live in over Poughkeepsie.

Yoooo i'm headed back there this august after a year off. Are you an incoming freshman?

Also its the opposite of Veeky Forums there.

I wish I didn't slack off in high school
Do I have any chance at Penn state, OU, Syracuse, or rutgers with a 2.8 GPA and. 26 ACT?? I'm a junior now so I can take it 2 more times

Hiroshima University
based japan fashion.
and crocs.

somewhat depends which major you are applying for. if you're going into an art field, your portfolio is slightly more important than GPA. if you're going into something more academic, you are fucked. the average GPA for accepted students at any if those schools is 3.6+

Shut up Hassan

What if I go undecided

you could always go to a different school and do well there and apply to transfer

transferring to here in the fall. pretty excited

what the actual fuck, did you actually just get salty? you lost

FSU checking in. Extremely un-effay university
>try hard frat bros who are walking caricatures of themselves
>people who wear FSU everything (sweat pants, nikes, backpack, hoodies, sunglasses)
>fake country people who pretend that they aren't upper middle class (not a lot, but enough to notice)

I use this to my advantage though. It's pretty easy to be effay in comparison.

The campus is really nice though
>almost every building is brick
>palm trees and live oaks everywhere
>flowers everywhere
>fountains all over the place

Home of the white people
Santa cruz clothing everywhere, shorts and white Nike shin high socks. Girls are just yoga pants and running shoes. Id say anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of students own roshe runs, it's fucking ridiculous.
The outdoor stuff to do is awesome though, love the nature.

slo and not pomona?

>business school
>Veeky Forums

catch me outside of the architecture building

probably, people are generally very chill

MAC SENPAI WHERE U AT

DeGroote here

the least Veeky Forums place on the map

bunch of rednecks

>Fuck around too much in high school
>Stuck at local community college before I go abroad

Fuck, Veeky Forums. I'm the only non-autist/person under 30.

Montana State, and not very fashionable.

youre not talking about SUNY farmingdale are you?

Nice, I went to Michigan. Tell me if you have questions.

Also are you aware of what AUSTRALIAN punter Blake O'Neill did to our football team? Did he massive chokejob make the news in Australia?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ

*his

Also what do you mean by "middle of the year"? You gonna be here during football season? Honestly most people aren't that serious about sportz. It's just an excuse to drink and party for a lot of kids.

The real one

>tfw got rejected from Vassar
Anyone have an idea how hard it would be to transfer after freshman year? I'm going to be attending Fordham if that matters

yeeeah hali boys!

It's not effay at all.

I have a few friends who go to cal poly in the engineering department. All I see them posting about is partying and then complaining about how hard school is. Like nigga if you didn't go out every night maybe you wouldn't be struggling so hard.

Looks like SLO actually got some rain this year tho pretty lush

>moving from NYC to Poughkeepsie

>from a decent school in the Bronx to a little ivy

>from a school in NYC to a school that isn't an ivy

Vassar accepts like 25% of applicants.

>averaging below a B in high school

Didn't do any work

clearly.

uc denver because im a poorfag and out of state kids have destroyed instate tuition here

not really fa, a few individuals kill it and wear all high end designer well, all the asian exchange students dress like shit tho

Going to University of Cincinnati for grad school this Fall. International student. Any tips/ideas?

lol you go to a cal state, relax

ayy

Deadass, The Poughkeepsie Tapes is the second best found-footage horror flick ever.

upenn

If I had a nickel for every chinese kid with a 1200$ rottweiler backpack I saw today I'd be able to afford one

Not Hassan, famiglia

Commuting to school sucks

Temple university. Mostly only the Asians are actually effay. Lots of hipstercore and dyke Martin's.

>all of these flyover state universities

Really?

Nothing interesting at all? I don't frequent Athens too much... what's the music scene like? Is it all just generic Rock/Country?

yeah unless u get like a 35+ on ur act those schools are probably out of the equation
there are a lot of party schools u can still get into tho

yea there is no chance. If you slacked off you probably havent done anything amazing either and have no competitions or leadership or anything.

I would tell you to redo ACT but even with a 34+ schools take gpa more into consideration than 1 day taking an exam.

i'm going to UM in the spring

/Pitt/ Here
Its pretty much normie core cept for the asians that go tryhard fuccboi

Any Mizzou here?

not Veeky Forums here desu

What about Ohio University, and West Virginia,
They all have high acceptance rates

My gpa was fucking abysmal but I did well on my SAT and still got into Rutgers. would only recommend if you're in NJ however

my pops went there

I'm in NJ
Which campus? And what was the GPA?