Where can i find a pants that fit like this ? Actually, if you know the brand of this pants, that's even better

Where can i find a pants that fit like this ? Actually, if you know the brand of this pants, that's even better

Other urls found in this thread:

dockers.com/US/en_US/mens-pants/p/479180001
youtube.com/watch?v=WWjzAUc4B8U
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/so-foul-black-teen-punches-old-man-in-face-playing-knockout-as-friends-film-and-laugh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy any pair of cheap chinos in a size that clearly doesn't fit your skeleton legs
pair with fuccboi attire and voila

thanks

i hate how black people started dressing like white people

its literally a trend among blacks right now to dress like a white male ironically. and they all have a token white best friend accessory to complete the look

It's cultural appropriation

Yeahwhite guys can't wear dreadlocks

And when I go out with a bone shoved through my nose people look at me weird

>bla bla bla im a cuck
agreed

its a black dude in a t shirt and pants guy chill lmfao

Yeah its literally just a retro look, man. Black people also wore tucked in shirts in the 50's too, its not like white people had some magical ability to do so.

Steal them from that nigger.

black guy
we are sick of dating white girls who tryna act black. we are cleaning up our image in the mainstream for a brighter future!
Please respect us

howd that picture trigger you like wtf lol

wtf how do you get mad at someone in jeans and a shirt?

theres no dressing like anyone, this is a classic fit

does this trigger you?

>dress like a white male

ill respect you when youre all obedient slaves once again

What the fuck? Story behind this?

It's a "game" they play.

Fucking niggers man. Do shit like this and scream "Muh black powa, muh equalatee, da wyte man be holdin us down"

White people did stuff like this too

dockers.com/US/en_US/mens-pants/p/479180001

just another day in niggerland

im black and that webm infuriates me, they probably would've done it if it was a black dude passing by as well

why didn't he suspect something?
all of them lined like that
im black and i would turned the fuck around

Chris Rock, "Black people are fine. But I fucking hate niggers. They're the ones screwing it up for the rest of us."

W H I T E S
H
I
T
E
S

B T F O
T
F
O

look like a victim, become one
if he didnt look like a total nerd who would do nothing even if that punch didnt knock him out, they would of waited for somebody else

>he thinks black people trying to become more civilized is cultural appropriation.

This

>gay ass nu-male
>Hands in pockets
>Looking straight forward, actively making an effort to avoid eye contact
>white

He was practically asking for it

>gay ass nu-male sweater*

>asking for it
Hope you get shot when you step outside.

W.E.B. Du Bois was right!

I live in a nicer neighborhood than this duck ass whiteboy so its unlikely

Well, it was just a figure of speech. I hope you don't get shot, that's a horrible thing. But saying that someone was asking for being punched just for minding their own business is the most retarded bullshit.

if this dude walked past they'd all start breathing manually and avoiding eye contact

1. He shouldve spotted them and crossed the street or just found a different way to go
2. His hands should have been at his sides, not in his pockets
3. He should have looked whoever was closest to him in the eyes as he passed

tl;dr they smelled the bitch on him and laid him out

>looked at whoever was closest to him in the eyes
>"Wat da fuk u lukin at whiteboy?! I'ma smack da shit outa u fukin whiteboi!" *BAM!*

Yeah, no.

>>"Wat da fuk u lukin at whiteboy?!

*lifts up shirt*

"U"

I hope you get shot really. By a fat sweating pinky skin cop, yeah, that would be a nice picture. Why?Well, because you ask for it.

why dont they just segregate blacks again?
everyone was happy back then

it's not that he's white, it's that he looks like a nerd that wont do shit
if pic related walked by he'd get laid out too

Have you tried not being a beta manlet skellington? Oh wait this is Veeky Forums

peter pan looking ass, i'd punch him too, fuck fag.

>the 2000th and 16th year of our lord
>pretending to be black on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=WWjzAUc4B8U

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/so-foul-black-teen-punches-old-man-in-face-playing-knockout-as-friends-film-and-laugh/

what about these people? these old people were just unluckily standing near a black person and they cant help their internal nigging from punching them in the goddamn face

what's with black people, honestly

t. nigger

nigs are disgusting and stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game

>black people have to wear like a skirt made out of grass and a bone through their hairdo
This is probably the best #triggered I've ever seen

>implying i'm white
>justifying your house coon behaviour through same fagging

bro

Are you implying that all black people should dress like gangbanging street hustling niggers like in those rap videos?

in his head he was like

>there's no such thing as race

over and over again

Most of those people said nothing about whiteness, just about how astonishingly assravaged you are.

Which is a lot. You're very assravaged.

10 triggered posts in a row and I'm the one who's angry lol

Bud

Except that this has nothing to do with race and more to do with being street smart that was a pretty clear set up. No matter what race they are if people are have a numbers advantage and are waiting to sandwich you in as you pass be prepared for something to go down. Not to mention two of them are hooded on a sunny ass day and it doesn't look like it's very cold out judging by the trees and they way the other kids are dressed, which means they're trying to cover their face.

I'm black too, I've turned right the fuck around when I've seen groups set up like that and I didn't know anybody with them. I'd have crossed the street or if i felt like i couldn't avoid them, slowed down and made eye contact and spoke to them before they get a good chance to size you up. Be smart be safe.

You haven't seen the vid. The guy was coming back from a black pride march. He got up and said sorry after. He's blinded by racial equality. A true cuck

>nothing to do with race

Lol

>nothing to do with race

Because there aren't hundreds of videos out there of white people acting out with violence against a random passerby, or some guy with an opposing teams jersey on, or a different skin color even?

You guys live in a box. All people are the same type of idiots at the end of the day.

this white man let racial equality block his natural instinct. You can literally see him fighting with it in his head. If it was a gang of whites in the same setting he'd have allowed his natural instincts to win. Because that wouldn't be racist.

In this case he chose equality over his own personal safety. He is a hero and deserved to be rewarded for being such a open minded and tolerant individual

>Except that this has nothing to do with race

oh you

We don't know what he was thinking and unless there's audio of the kids saying they're waiting for a white person to do this to then we can't say it's about race. They were looking for a cheap thrill and they'd have most likely hit the first black dude that looked like an easy victim.