Canvas shoes

Ay Veeky Forumsm, you got any good canvas shoes suggestions. White preferably and kinda like pic related

The volley

SLP. I know they seem pricey but damn are they comfy

Cop Levis.

Tretorn hockeyboot

Nylite's

Kawasaki's

Onitsuka Tiger Teikuy

Czech army trainers

Italian navy deck shoe

Superga 2750

Gram's

Shoes like pottery

GOAT

>all those cheap coppies

Just get Chucks, you cuck.

I actually like the look of these, but I live in Italy and this sort of shoes is worn mostly by middle schoolers, so I refrain from buying a pair because I'd immediately look like a 16 y/o basic bitch. The struggle is real

You guys... You went from being the most contrarian board there is, to being 2-3 years behind the normie trend.

Good job guys

Just get them unless you actually look like a 16 year old. I had the same problem with backpacks.

More like shoes like converse
What's the point?

Is there a viable alternative for a person who wants shoes with color, but who can't wear converse-style shoes without looking like a manchild?

Do you seriously mean all the shoe recommendations posted in this thread have been 'the normie trend' in the last 2 to 3 years?
Or are you perhaps implying that canvas shoes are a 'normie trend' instead of a sound choice for a summer footwear?
Either way, that's retarded. How about you contribute to the board instead of being an insufferable asshole?
Also
Veja makes nice canvas shoes.

>not wearing socks and sandals as summer shoes.

I'll try to answer my own question:
I guess it's stuff like these: