youtube.co/watch?v=YAtfzXqXQRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trips of truth

Roy has spoken.

>wear floral/hawaiian shirts
>get a tattoo on the arm
>self conscious about looking like I try too hard to look """"""""hard""""""""

Bare with me user, I have a point

>“Power is a curious thing, my lord. Perchance you have considered the riddle I posed you that day in the inn?”
>“It has crossed my mind a time or two,” Tyrion admitted. “The king, the priest, the rich man—who lives and who dies? Who will the swordsman obey? It’s a riddle without an answer, or rather, too many answers. All depends on the man with the sword.”
>“And yet he is no one,” Varys said. “He has neither crown nor gold nor favor of the gods, only a piece of pointed steel.”
>“That piece of steel is the power of life and death.”
>“Just so… yet if it is the swordsmen who rule us in truth, who do we pretend our kings hold the power? Why should a strong man with a sword ever obey a child king like Joffrey, or a wine-sodden oaf like his father?”
>“Because these child kings and drunken oafs can call other strong men, with other swords.”
>“Then these other swordsmen have the true power. Or do they?” Varys smiled. “Some say knowledge is power. Some tell us that all power comes from the gods. Others say it derives from law. Yet that day on the steps of Baelor’s Sept, our godly High Septon and the lawful Queen Regent and your ever-so-knowledgeable servant were as powerless as any cobbler or cooper in the crowd. Who truly killed Eddard Stark, do you think? Joffrey, who gave the command? Ser Ilyn Payne, who swung the sword? Or… another?”
>Tyrion cocked his head sideways. “Did you mean to answer your damned riddle, or only to make my head ache worse?”
>Varys smiled. “Here, then. Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.”

tl;dr - If you think you rock, people will think you rock. If you feel self-conscious, people will think you're a try hard. Sharks can smell blood in the water. Be the shark. The shark of the mind.

true GOAT

Oh God pls no. Look, I'll do you one better and stay in theme with the thread too.

The gun looks so huge in his hands

implying albanian muslims are fashionable

>>>>

lazy nigger honky-core?

Effay Films?

Eastern European Fashion Thread?

Americana, you absolute dumbfuck.

Effay film stills / effay history / effay culture / effay photography

Your image, for example, is none of those. It's just a behind the scenes photograph, with no interesting inspiration to be found or imparted.

Fuck Yea Harley Davidson

I love this fit so much

yeah that jacket is most def a grail

do you know what jacket it is?

Rick Owens mollino jacket, not sure on the type of material used though

Yo can someone hook me up with a picture of a summer look I saw on here recently?
White shirt, dark blue pants, black slip ons and I think clubmasters but not sure. Thanks senpai!

fuck you go look for it yourself, you sound like a basic bitch anyway, maybe this'll suit you?

thanks man

>we want the captain america first avenger audience

oh shit

they're like 5'6

cigarettes and streetwear and thousands of ig likes

Thats a gosha sweater isn't it?

yes senpai

hard to find tho

What is this picture of? I've seen it before as a mural.

>metallica shirt
>effay
i know its gosling but he could pull anything off

I've always wanted to be able to draw like this. Maybe one day.

Looks like Justin fucking bieber lOLL

Back when blacks used to be the cucks of society now its white fucbois.

From the French film La Haine, definitely worth a watch

La Haine

La fuck ur dead nan

nike ta mere encule

fkk

damn the twin peaks girls were super hot

mmm Solaris

Actually, Luka is more like 5'10, worked with him once before.

a persons hair doesnt count towards their height you fucking retard

Justin Bieber is cooler than most of us

>be good looking

got it

just watched the movie for the first time after having read the book years ago. Really digging the style and aesthetics.

anyone got an id on the fleece yet?

january 13th core

need a webm of that masterful shot

sup millenial

fuccboi

kek love how he cucked the black dude in the movie

youtube.co/watch?v=YAtfzXqXQRA
Enjoy

>btw, the title says "The sexiest man Ryan Gosling do not want to eat his porridge"

let's revive this jaun

But that one is more handsome and brave than you though