Tfw finally have money

>tfw finally have money
>no idea what to buy
what do?

start to buy yourself some taste

Full rick. Size up so you can grow into it. Its like future proofing your pc for fits.

burn :p

Develop your own style. What's your budget? Don't listen to faggots online trying to play dress up with you. Lastly, don't look too nouveau riché, don't cop gaudy as fuck pieces and don't copy internet trends.

go on a fashion web store like end or farfetch and buy everything that looks cool to you. that's what i did when i came across a bunch of extra cash.

(disclaimer: this is not a terrible idea that you will regret, as half the stuff won't fit or look like it did in pictures, but you will not be able to return it since you took all the tags off and procrastinated sending it back until you no longer could)

Buy full Rick and techwear untill you develop taste

>. Lastly, don't look too nouveau riché
What does this mean

Don't go out of your way to buy big label items just because you have money, especially if you make it obvious

Invest in a retirement plan.

Go to stores. Try things on. Buy what looks good on you, not what looked good on a model in an add. Don't try to flaunt designer labels for no good reason.

Thanks senpai

UEG Windrunner

see

reclaimed kimonos are super fashionable this summer season

buy quality items that will last a long time. mainly, a good pair of raw denim, a pair of red wing iron rangers, a heavy chambray work shirt

where can i buy taste?

>quality items that will last a long time
>red wing
my fucking sides

>What's your budget?
around 2000 atm, was thinking about copping one of these but since it's summer i dont really see the point

>buying meme empt when you have 2 grand at your disposal
BOY

i dont care about cav empt but that particular parka is nice

>parka
BOY

Hey man I'm the guy who asked about your budget, if you want that parka I'd go for it. Especially if it's going to be winter where you live. Try things on and find things you know you could wear at least twice a week without getting bored of it. Most of your money should go toward coats and shoes. I'd get some nice shoes and a few pairs of pants(a.p.c, acne, etc..) But buy what you want man, it's your money, don't let others spend it for you.

thanks again familia, appreciate the help

winter just ended where i live but it's cold 80% of the time except for like 3 months so i should probably invest in some more summery clothes because most of my wardrobe is suited for autumn and not extreme heat

the library

MFA get out