La Haine Reeboks

I am calling on everyone to join me in this search for the shoes Hubert wore in the 1995 film, La Haine

Whoever finds them gets 10 bucks on paypal

Here's what I known:
La Haine came out in 1995 so the shoes are around that time

They Look to be of suede material.. The sole is kind of similar to the Classics sole. They look to be black or a dark blue with a white sole.. One unique factor is the stitching at the toe is a lot different than most reebok shoes.

I've heard that Reebok sometimes releases shoes marketed as "casual shoes" without specific model numbers and that these shoes may be one of those instances..

There is a slight possibility that the shoes in the film are fake used to illustrate how poor Hubert is in the film...(good theory but they look to real to be fake)
I've been trying for weeks to find this pair of shoes.. I've made this thread three times. I contacted Reebok but they weren't worth anything. I wanted to email the costume designer for the film, Virginie Montel, but I couldn't find her email..

I will post more photos.. if you know anything help me out. if you link the shoes I'll pay

thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

poshmark.com/listing/Navy-Blue-Vintage-Reebok-sneakers-571bd618f0137de2f603e1ea
retrobok.com/2011/08/27/wall-of-fame-90s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's a photo where you can see the stitching at the toe.

Reebok's email to me....

Go to bed you autist. These shoes suck anyway

holy hell, determination is strong with that one
if we won't find those kicks in a few weeks, i'll probably start genuinely wanting those too

It's 11:39 AM

I really don't want to make you sad but my dad actually bought a pair of this exact model,when he went to the US to see his brother. It indeed was one of those casuals and he threw those away last year. He only wore them over there and they did not fit me, so after 21 years in our basement, they went in the trash. Navy blue with a white sole indeed.

And no, i sadly don't have pics.

poshmark.com/listing/Navy-Blue-Vintage-Reebok-sneakers-571bd618f0137de2f603e1ea

something close, but not exactly what you're looking for
but if you'd be able to contact the seller and make him ID that pair, probably it'd clear the field somehow

god damn... at least you confirmed theyre navy blue though

how did you find this listing so quickly? i'm going to get in contact with the seller, thank you..
do you have an email address to keep in touch with me? might end up giving you the cash if no one else can give me a better answer

Give that guy the cash. He was more helpful than fucking reebok themselves.

I don't have his information.

Also, the pair of shoes he linked aren't exact. Might give him the cash, but I really want to find the exact shoes.

The shoes he linked do not have the proper lettering

retrobok.com/2011/08/27/wall-of-fame-90s/

Ask the guy in comments. Maybe he can help.

OP, is there a particular reason you're so determined to find this exact model?

I've already talked to the Retrobok guy. he couldn't find the shoe

No I just really really like them and can't accept defeat

my email is [email protected]
i just remember your previous attemp posting those, and became curious myself too lol

Last idea: has virgine montel ever worked with an indie film maker bvb? Contact him, if so. Ask him.
Pls don't do that.

-bvb

what is bvb? contact who? don't do what?

Sorry.drunk.

Bvb was a typo.

If she ever worked with an indie film maker, ask him for her contact info.

But please don't actually do that, it'd be autistic.

i'll try that. it's difficult too because she is french

I find you really autistic but you also seem like a semi decent person.

im not autistic just determined

Are you even effay?

dropped you another clue in your email

reebok is truly the worst company when it comes to IDing their shoes, even sellers don't immediately know what they got

yeah in my own way

yeah ill talk to you there thank you

where can i watch this film? i attempted to torrent but there werent enough seeds

theres a decent torrent on tpb. not the best quality but that's how i got these ss