Should men EVER wear nail polish?

Should men EVER wear nail polish?

no you stupid dumb bitch

NO!!! NEVER!!! IF I EVER SAW A DUDE WEARING NAIL POLISH I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!! FAGS DIE!!!!!!

>NO

>WAHH UR A FAG
>STOP CHALLENGING MY GENDER ROLES
TRIGGERED
Project harder. Be more insecure.

kys

I've painted my nails for the past 7 years, no faggot has ever came up to me and threatened to beat the shit out of me, I wish someone would

Epic meme
Can't even come up with a real argument

its a meme i think i mean u only get looks right
why do you paint your shit tho
u just like it or

>person said no to nail polish
>literary all they said was
>NO
And you have sag they are "projecting" and and "insecure"
>all because they said no
>they said NO to a yes-or-no question
Wow you should really kill yourself, like seriously if this is how you view the world, you should die

>TRIGGERED
Chill out brah, it was only a joke
Y r u so upset?

kys

>NO

i'd really like to but I wouldn't ever be able to ignore people's judgy eyes :\

yes. sometimes you just need it to complete a look.

Yes, if they're fucking faggots.

LA snapback cap...plz

Nonononoonononno

/thread

Mods please remove this shit thread already, its fucking awful

Yeah sure

You cant even beat your dog user... and you want to beat an armed dude with nail polish... please
keep your cap locks.

it can only be removed if it breaks any rule.

literally do whatever the fuck you want
the only people that will think yr weird for it are white college girls and hypermasculine homophobes

And normal people because it is weird.

Gouge out their eyes with your fingernails.

hypermasculine homophobes = "normal people" dude.

i think so... but NO FUCKING GLITTER DUDE

>saying kys because you don't have a good comeback
kys

i painted my toenails black for music festivals in the last two years, chicks dig it, at least the ones i'm interested in, i wouldn't paint my hand nails though

Only if it's black, and you are in a rock/metal band

Otherwise fucking kill yourself

>and you are in a rock/metal band
because that makes such a big difference to how shitty it looks amirite family

This desu

Maybe it will make more opinion more valid if I mention that I often get called a stormweenie etc. I'm quite the right winger myself. But painting nails doesn't inheritedly make it gay, it just happens to be a lot of faggots who do it.

That being said I don't understand the appeal as to why, unless you're some kind of fashion innovating genius who comes up with a way to pull it off.

>replying to a kys comment
kys

Why not?

I think it can be good depending on the look you're going for just treat it like you would any other fashion choice or accessory. I've painted mine regularly for a while, started when I let a female friend of mine paint them as a joke and I got a ton of compliments from people who thought it was super subversive and artsy or some shit. It's not really that deep imo but it's fun, males you stand out, girls dig it (though some might think you're gay at first but dressing "effay" runs that risk in general) and it honestly just looks good if you do it right. Personally I like to stick to very basic colors, nothing too flashy or it just looks garish. Black and dark red are my go-tos but other colors can look good as long as you keep it clean and simple.

>kys to a kys comment regarding kys
kys