Recent Cops Thread

Didnt see one in the catalog, so here we go.
Jacket was reduced to 3€, so I bought it to test out some stuff. Might hand it to my dad.

Other urls found in this thread:

mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_tees&product=1368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jacket looks nice just from looking at it, not a big fan of the rugby polos tho.

Copped a grail last night, randomly stumbled on online it and straight up copped.

Very nice. Are these Yohiji?

A "small" white GAP windbreaker I found on ebay for 15$. Fits like shit though and is oversized.

Visvim patrician folk lows from SS13 i think it was. They just re-released for ss16

Black Gildan socks and some new boxers.

copped a lot today, have a new job and they gave me a bonus so bought professional clothes for the first time. ~$800 total

Not pictured are clarks desertboots beeswax, I have to wear a straight leg fit (hate tapered) because Veeky Forums reasons. I feel like the desert boots wont look good because only twink fags wear them. Not to mention they are very mfa tier.

Loads of people wear them m8. They aren't /Mfa/ tier they're just basic af. Perfect for an office though. Congrats on the new gig.

thanks

i am just worried my iron heart 634 opening might be too much

Thats a nice jacket, whats the name of it? Or where can i find it

jacket looks like shite, like everything else though

It's nice to see designers releasing popular items, I didn't know Visvim even made stuff like this.

got uniqlo x lemaire tshirt in today
feels nice, quite weighty
little on the small side. I got a small, mediums usually too big for me bit this feels a tad small
1/2

fabric is nice quality. pretty weighty too
will post fit pics when i put one together

fabric on some of the lemairexuniqlo stuff was much better than anything ive ever seen on regular uniqlo
i got my self some of the long sleeve boat necks which i wear so much
good cop, that cat is evil though

yea i wish more stuff of this quality was available at this price point . awaiting their next collab. did you find yours ran a bit small too? how did it age?

catte's a good guy

i have a blue one and a black one, im usually in between a small and extra small and the small fits me nice with a relaxed fit in typical lemaire fashion (i actually usually take an xs in mainline lemaire)
for some reason the blue one is a bit smaller though so i usually only wear it under a jacket
the black one is still in reasonable shape considering how much i wear it
still not as good as the high end pieces i own though

Yeah ofc. Thanks man

Lemaire is done with the cillabs. No more.

Yea I meant uniqlo's next collab

Copped yesterday. 15% off on Adidas official page tyvm.

i wasnt the one who said that
but im glad they stopped before the integrity of the brand went to shit
also annoying as shit seeing resellers overpricing the shit out of uniqlo stuff just because its exclusive

nice cat

Still not sure how to wear it

And these

black shirt/sweater
black cropped skinny trousers/jeans
derbies
alternatively you can get regular length pants and wear with cheleas

I got it, boys

Hahahaha holy shit

Yeah man! Im so HYPED dude, thanks man hahah thanks!

how much did they set you back
id love a pair of these, do they still sell em?

Was 320 gbp/ 630 aud without VAT. These were an old season sale item, but from what i understand visvim's re-releasing new ones for SS16. Haven't seen any stocked online yet tho. Usual retail was like 610 gbp/1.2k aud or something along those lines.

Copped from the hip store, they have one other in camel if thats your thing

eh, ive seen the other colourways, too much going on imo, as i usually find with a lot of visvim stuff
might just save up for some prada creepers instead
thanks tho

Yeah, one of the main reasons i liked these was cz how understated it was compared to their other offerings. That and how the silhouette works, i've been looking for that shape for ages. The closest thing that appealed was maybe Sanders longwings (and to that extent mark mcnairy ridgeway) and a pair of church's derbies with a vibram crepe that i can't remember the name of

kek

Thanks senpai

My OG GATs started desintegrating so I bought these.

Bump

Bought this dick Owens bomber the other day 50% off—really digging it.

Nice

god fucking damn i wish i was you

just copped on grailed for $50 USD, did I fuck up?

Found this at a thrift store

LPU, should be here in a week or so

Bottega Veneta Sneaker in Intrecciato Nappa Calf - Nero

i done it boys

you bought those furniture shoe meme

disgusting

dope

ya head disgusting

These are going to be bitch to keep clean.

I bought this meme and I'm super happy with it! :D

>still buying these shoes

Did i fucc up ?

Especially the blue shirt on the left. Makes me question my decision after 2 days from purchase

w2c cat?

bought these memes as well.

should I try to trash them asap or treat them with care?

yeah pretty bad
only reasonable one is the one on the right

copped yesterday from strom

Is the shirt on the left really that bad ? Damn how to recover from /bad taste/ disease ?

just buy things you would be comfortable wearing every day. no need to hoard everything you might wear once or even not wear at all.

What do I wear with em

yeah the pattern, collar and pocket are pretty bad
lurk more senpai
the best way i found was to look at runway shows
the designers know what they are doing and give you some ideas how to stop dressing basic and bland
inspo threads and other stuff can also be good occasionally
it will come with time though
just take an interest in fashion and make it your goal to seek out as much info and knowledge as you can
i can point you towards some good stuff if you like

to be honest these arent that nice. wear basic monochrome fits, add pastel hits if your feeling color.

i love these, recommend one of those anti dirt sprays

strom? google search doesnt show anything. where can i cop, been looking for a cap like this for ages

are they really a meme here? They are liked here but I never see them in waywt.

I'm still into mallcore normcore and slackercore though. Others are good to look at but i don't think i'm gonna wear things that are attention magneting.

>strom?
website is www.stromoctober.com

i found when i first came here, all the -core kind of things were just based around spoonfeeding the same kind of looks and styles to me without encouraging me to develop my own opinions and taste
the designer realm kind of takes all of that away and makes it much more clear as to the elements you need to get right for certain things to go together
you dont need to actually go and dress in designer clothing, but its learning what its about that will help you to understand how things should go together
a lot of famous designers dont wear their own clothes a lot of the time ie raf simons, jw anderson etc but they know exactly how to style a fashionable outfit

Copped this kenzo shirt some weeks ago and it just arrived!

This Acne Casey pretty much brand new without tags for $90 shipped

good cop/bad cop?

Solid

classics

They are bright asf at first. Good cop

These two. Pretty satisfied 2bh. Still need a lightweight jacket. Any recs?

Just came in today. I don't care if it's a meme, very pleased!

w2c shirt famboi

mkistore.co.uk/product_details.php?range=Men_tees&product=1368

I bought the last one ;^)

:/

you bastard

v&

What?

Pre ordered this from a little extra help.

kek :^) it fits nice. they still have alot of stuff on sale rn

Close to retail. pretty stoked desu

not the best pic but this came in the mail today
i've wanted one for ages, it's so comfy

That's one of the reasons I bought them, comfy as fuck. I own gel lyte V's and they can't compare

I have these in all-black. They go great with joggers

arrived yesterday, they were on sale, pretty satisfied tbqh

jeff mangum core.

wait which model are those

Lmao manlet

Return it

onitsuka tiger asics gsm slight white

also i'm wondering, will these look good weathered and dirty or will i have to keep cleaning them?

gucci gucci prada prada