Are suicokes worth it, which model is best and w2c in Europe?

Are suicokes worth it, which model is best and w2c in Europe?

I have had the KISEE-V in grey for almost a full year now, it was my go to shoe last summer. I think they're worth the price granted I paid a lot cheaper in Korea so assuming the retail is still around the $150 range, I'd cop. They aren't very comfortable though

150$ for sandals

KISEE-V model is actually in the $180-190 range now... Disgusting

I paid $130 a year ago in Gangnam lmao

>spending more than 1$ on an outfit

IF YOU WANT EM YOULL LOVE EM. THATS ALL THERE IS TOO IT.

currently looking for these :(

What's a good pair of black sandals for a poorfag?

suicoke vs birks?

Probably Tevas or Birks on the low

I bought them for around 80€ with some discount code last year on End.
I'd even pay full price for them. Great quality and look really good, only sandals I'd ever wear probably for that price range.
Then again I don't know how much you usually pay for your stuff. At a 50% discount they're not really expensive, and I actually find them confortable enough but you just got to find your exact size, I had to return them and order a size down. (For reference, I wear a 43 in CPs)

Suicokes.
Birks are for gay whites, feminists and other kinds of degenerates.

Being realistic, OP isn't gonna find them for 50% off any time soon.

It's not a sizing issue either, I just find that the sole is too hard and I have flat feet. I remedy this by wearing thicker socks though

nothing screams summer like all black clothing inside on a computer

Are these good sandals for loosewave/yohji or are birks better?

anyone have had depas?

What sort of socks go with these, solid colours or heavy patterns?

are the soles as thick as birks? I wear arizona's around the house and the lift is almost as much as most of my boots, i.e. docs.

lmao suicokes + acne johns the ultimate meme

they are very, very thick

no socks are the best socks

Thinking of getting suicoke x norse projects, what's sizing like?

so the sizing is the same as CP's?

Dries, lemaire, Ann D, marni, etx

etc*

might as well just get Tevas, if you want that style. Way cheaper. Admittedly, the casual ones are made cheaper than the hiking and river ones, but they look good and they're cheap enough to get a new pair next summer..

Really want some KISEE-Vs but I'm in no position to be paying >$100 for sandals. Are Birkenstock and Teva really the only two budget options?

I wear a size 43 in CPs and a 42 in Suicokes.
My experience is that when walking uphills or irregular terrain the 43 ones would make my feet slip out of the sandals and the bump with the toes shape in the front would hurt me. Well that was with Depa V too so I don't know if it has something to do with the model since I now own Kisee V and have no problem with them but a size down definitely fits me better. That of course also depends on the shape of your feet as said.

Wait for a discount

The thing is that for once, I'm looking at these with regard to practicality rather than style. I live in the southern US and it's about to get crazy hot, want to wear some sandals for a change. When should discounts start popping up?

KISEE-V or GGA-V?? cant decide

so I'm a size 45(12) in cps and my feet are a little on the wide side. you'd think id be better off going down to 11 for suicokes?