Literally reddiț

literally reddiț

literally better than anything i've seen on this board lmao

literally a shitpost

w2c jeans? what are they called when there is a black layer behind the distressed part?

patched denim

Lol this is pretty bad, his face and hair doesn't match his fit... Looks like he should be wearing dadcore or something, like GQ shit

CQ dadcore is all Reddit wears through.

Everything is reddit, now fuck off

This is good fit, fuck off.

No, reddit wears palewave, nigger streetwear, dadcore, le ebin 90s mac demarco xdddd and memechrome.

What is going on with that 't'?

came back to this board after a few months and you tools are still posting this shit yall are boring motherfuckers

No, that's Veeky Forums

If he just wore plain black jeans and ditched the backpack, it would look pretty decent.

On closer inspection the jacket looks cheap as fuck.

jesus reddit is so much better than Veeky Forums.

colors are fine but all his pieces look tacky/cheap. the whole fit looks pretty artificial

Reddit and Veeky Forums share the same users

I mean, that's super GQ. It looks like a poor mans version of a Mr Porter editorial on "sophisticated edge" or something. Just take note of his safe leather jacket, his collared shirt under the sweatshirt, and chelseas.

That said, it isn't a bad fit.

i own those pants. They are 30USD from fookin H&M

Literally every woman loves dadcore and GQ

Your point being?

Stop acting like reddit and Veeky Forums have different users most of you post on both sites.

His outfit isn't bad (personally I'd change the shoes), it's one of the better fits I've seen posted between the two of these sites.