Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie more than ever
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

first for lizzie

Hope she visits again soon. :3

>tfw will never impregnate them with my manlet seed

these gals look like shit desu.

why do you say that?

horrible waist:hip ratio

webm unrelated btw.

sauce?

I wish my hips weren't so wide. pic related is like max..

dunno came across it somewhere on Veeky Forums. I have a bunch of awesome borderline sfw webms.

should I keep posting?

I'd prefer thinspo tbchmaf (to be completely honest my anonymous friend).

I love thin cuties but I hate women who have to shift to an emotionally unstable lifestyle because they want to look a certain way.

I think they are the best kind.

honestly guys, where can i find a think cutie

i live in texas. so it'd be kinda hard to find think tumblr gf but i'll do anytthing to find her

I already told you. find a local psychologist that specializes in eating disorders (they all focus on a few things) and hang out by her office.

why are you posting eungenia cooney tier shit op
thats too skinny for inspo impo

didn't even know it was eugenia
>tfw trolling without realizing it

lol its fine but how did that look good to you?
lmao

man the harpoons

>tfw no qt thinspo bf to cuddle with while watching anime and slasher flicks

Hitler killed the wrong species. the whales are out of hand

can i apply?

Yes, where do you live, user?

Canada

Shit. I live in Wisconsin. Are you one of the many Toronto Veeky Forumsms?

basically
im about an hour away from Toronto but that place is teeming with hipsters :p

So I've heard. No wonder this place has so many from there.

ye
they don't give my mother city a very good rep
i dont see wisconsin on here alot.
maybe its not an effay state (probably a good thing)

Wisconsin doesn't have any real cities. Furthermore, it's a 'flyover' state for a reason.

The only good thing about the Midwest is Midwest Emo.

Dat gif haha

o
ya the midwest does sound a bit uneventful
whats midwest emo?

Midwest Emo is an offshoot of the emo genre that was popular in the late 90s and early 2000s. It's characterized by twinkly guitars, pop song structure, and loud/soft dynamics. The most popular Midwest Emo album is American Football.

o
sounds interesting

im kinda tired since its like 11:30 here and im not trying to get more bags under my eyes lol but if u wanna keep talking
Kik: ahlemon

you don't now anything about anything.

You're right. I just sorta paraphrased the wiki.

W2C the boots the chick is wearing?!

dope af

>tfw ran out of cigarettes

>/thinspo/ meetup

I've only been eating once a day. Yesterday I threw up, but I also had 4 cups of coffee and didn't get much sleep. Then today after I finished running 3 miles I threw up. Should I be worried. I'm getting anywhere from 700 - 1000 calories a day.

How does one lose muscle in the thighs? My quads are larger from XC/casual weightlifting. Currently 6'2"@140 pounds

Well, it still counts as inspiration, albeit being inspiration for me not to get fat as opposed to inspiration for me to get thin.

this is what thinspo heaven would look like

I asked this last thread but I need to know what's considered thinspo at my height.

How many pounds do I need to lose if I'm 5'3" and weigh 100 lbs? Lowest I've gotten is 92 lbs but I didn't really look any different than I do now.

post pics? maybe you DO look skinnier but you cant notice it yourself

I don't take pictures of myself user, I look disgustingly fat in photos.

>niggers in heaven

how does he go from looking so good on the left to looking like absolute shit when he smiles

>have to go on a long run to burn off yesterday night's sleep-deprevation induced binge

wish me luck lads

kys dumb fag lol

because that's how models have their face structured?

check at what weight ur bmi is under 20, aim for that

Did anyone experience excessive bleeding while fasting?I just got a piercing on my ear and blood just won't stop

have you been taking aspirin?

Thats unrelated. Treat the inquiry.

Since when was

could be vitamin k deficiency
whatever it is go get it checked out

>niggers
>not with morbidly obese "women"

'tfw this guy is fatter than me

last time i checked 18 was under 20, whats the problem

thin isn't anorexia retard, not everyone wants to die from a dysrhythmia in their 20s

you exaggerate what is anorexia tho... 18 is not.

20 is a good place for someone who just wants to be thin to get to and see how they feel. Once at 20 they could decide if they want to go lower or not.

>Persistent restriction of energy intake leading to significantly low body weight (in context of what is minimally expected for age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health) .
>normal expected body weight is 18.5-25 BMI
it will vary based on the person, as in some might be able to go to 18, but 16 is always going to be unhealthy

what if people don't care and look how they want through? does that trigger you? Your opinion on that doesn't even matter focus on yourself not others.

lol what the fuck? this person said I exaggerated the clinical definition of anorexia, which I did not. I think people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, you have to accept the consequences of those actions though.

>you have to accept the consequences of those actions though.
like looking amazing?

hey im trying to get thin too, I just don't want you guys to die

as someone whos probably gna die at like 30 ur right and people should listen to you

getting to 18.5 is fine if you want to be thin, if you look skinnyfat at that weight then fucking exercise instead of starving yourself

when i was 16.3 my heart rate was like 50bpm and it was getting to the point where even i was like 'damn i look fucking sickly', "~16" is NOT ideal

i'm 30 and feel like i'm dead

don't abuse your body yougin's, it catches up to you.

by the time you are 30 you no longer matter but if you don't kill yourself you still have to live with all your injuries and such. take care of your back and wrists for sure.

No one is going to die, that is an exaggeration. Chill.

No one ITT is going to die, 0. Seriously. Its ridiculous how dramatic you guys are being.

its ridiculous how delusional you are, you are still young enough to think you are invincible

I'll send you Qasas if somebody here dies.

youre ignorant

im also not saying youre guaranteed to fucking drop dead at

>not supporting and reinforcing their mental illness
someone didn't read the OP, it's literally the edition of this thread.

there aren't really long term problems caused by being too thin though. I mean people say "oh shit I look sick and have no energy" and eventually gain it back. some tiny tiny group actually die but they are retarded and are just doing the world a service by killing themselves.

>Eating disorders (anorexia nervosa and bulimia) are associated with the highest mortality rate of any psychiatric disorder. Much of this mortality and morbidity stem from cardiovascular complications such as arrhythmia related to a prolonged QTc interval and/or electrolyte disorders, hypotension, and bradycardia. Structurally, the heart in patients with eating disorders is atrophic, which may relate to longstanding hypovolemia. These patients have low cardiac output and demonstrate increased peripheral vascular resistance despite the presence of hypotension.

that's the few that get to bmis that resemble starving marvin. no one here is that aggressive, even the ones that have taken photos of them at their "worst" and "going into treatment"

this is in response to the person advocating for a BMI of 16, I am not saying being thin is unhealthy at all

Less talk, more thinspo
>tfw touching your hip bones

I agree.

THE ANIME TABLE AT LUNCH

Cringy shit user hah

more smaller meals = faster metabolism = losing weight becomes easier

Also eat slowly and somewhat healthy

nice meme retard

Any advice on how to slightly increase appetite on adderall? This is the second time in two months I've gone four days without any food and while the weight loss has been great, my mood swings and low energy are affecting my relationships with people. I know the obvious answer is to stop taking it when I need to eat but when I don't take it, my ability to focus drastically decreases which is detrimental to me since I work and go to school full time. Help :(

ding ding ding

I just want one of these; is that really too much to ask for, God?

thank mr skeltal

weed

not that user but I sometimes smoke so I forget about feeling hungry.. doesn't give me "munchies"

goddamnit you're spot on
i'm getting high school flashbacks