QTDDTOT

QUESTIONS THAT DON'T DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD
>Post questions and answers for things that aren't worthy of a thread dedicated to them
>Does this jacket fit me? I am 6ft 150lb
>Vintage levis i got for $35 at glebe markets in sydney

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5QEQgMUp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

we have the fuccboi general for this m8

oh shit i didn't know that that was where you'd post something like this.
Noted, will post there next time

>dem legs
Are you a girl?

no, theyre actually a lot skinnier than that but the mirror is on an angleso everything becomes a bit wider

What the fuck? Is this a nu male general?

I just turned 18 so I don't really look like an adult

no it doesn't. it's too short. sleeves look short as well

thanks for feedback!

LOL that faggot raf really did run out of ideas

heres his aw16 parkas

This . The length is ok for me, depending on what you'd pull it off with, but the sleeves are just way too short.

How do i get rid of hair in my nose.?

get a nose trimmer or do it with thin nail scissors
That said, the nail scissors are extremely uncomfortable, they dont hurt but it feels awful

Lose weight and get a better fitting tshirt
Itll be fine

brah im skinny af the mirror is on an angle, i go to the gym so im not skeleton mode.
but thanks for feedback!

Ew gym
Ew muscle
Ew blaming the angle

If your legs look like pic related and are not a girl don't ever wear skinny jeans until you get rid of your skinny fat physique.

I think he's referring to your bikini bridge kiddo

what do i wear with these?

Is my dad Veeky Forums?

W2C Marvel t-shirts with good quality, as in not fruit of the loom and similar.
>not fashionable
Dont care really but yet I wonder.

Ones like pic related preferably.

Is there an inforgraph that just gives an overview of all the different types of clothes that exist, the different fashions, the vocabulary for clothes.

Or some website or video that shows the whole range of what exists?

1. At what point in the routine am I supposed to be applying a Vitamin C serum

2. Should I store it in the box + In the fridge when not in use?

Just wear a shorter t-shirt under it, OP.
Denim jackets started out as work-wear, and as such, they're cut shorter for the same reason leather jackets are cut shorter.

Read the sticky, it's pretty out of date, but it's still helpful

you are not 6ft 150 pounds

Can anyone help me with terms to find the following online? I couldnt find any links in the original link where I found it but Id really love to get some of these. If anyone could get me a link or a way to find them that'd be really awesome.

Women's lace trunks
Women's distressed denim shorts (most of them should be super short anyway)
I'd highly recommend you don't wear these because it looks absolutely hideous and slutty, but if you so desire to, then go ahead

Thank you.
Slutty is what I aim for. Deleted post because I found them a few seconds after posting. Are they really hideous? I thought they were pretty.

Well to someone into fashion, they are horrid, but your normie dude who you want to fuck will probably love them if that's what you mean

Awesome, sounds like exactly what Im after, ty Veeky Forums.

How does n&f do their sizing? Would I compare it to Levis or is it vanity sizing?

Is my order correct?

1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Serum
4. Sunscreen/Moisturizer

That looks like you're wearing leggings and a skirt, especially with your feminine hands and hips

I bet you'd make a good trap

Daily reminder: Thinspo threads are now literally pro-ana threads, and if you post in them you are a legitimate degenerate.

I really want margiela gats, Are they worth the price ?

value is in the eye of the beholder my friend

nice jeggings, nice skirt

fucking sexy.

Bump

Ahahahaha fuck this looks weird
Proof my legs are skinny and it's a camera angle

The fuck my phone always flips shit
>any recommendations for a denim jacket? I'm going to get a longer one

thats not what a bikini bridge is idiot

if you mean thigh gap he doesnt have that either

post another pic of the jacket with your arm at your side. i think it might be ok.

I'm looking for a hoodie-less sweatshirt, soft and comfy. With hindu/Buddhist/colourful prints. Hippie spiritual stuff that looks nice.

I'm from NZ, can't find shit here, pls link to eBay or something, whatever you can find, thanks heaps.

>pic related

Soccer cleats

Button shirts and vans

how about instead
you dont

Raf is better than Rick Owens. Bye.

>hoodie-less sweatshirt
lmao

I want to get into track suits becuase I think they're really hot but I'm not a
>L O N D O N B O Y A C T I V E B O Y
so how do I get into them without looking like a tool?

pls help me Veeky Forums, what are some good (more afforable) alternatives to the ozweego autism shoe? Preferably not in leather.

get some 2nd hand lanvin runners off grailed

wear looser trousers

I would say New Balance would be the next step as alternative and then Sketchers are the literal autism shoe

What # dickies to purchase?

How strong do you believe that you should wear something because you like it compared to what Veeky Forums thinks looks better?

if you want to define Veeky Forums as a collective, then strongly prefer to rely on my own tastes
however i believe there are a small minority of users who's opinion i can actually respect and that might make a difference in my choices

its hard to keep doing the youth culture thing when you're an out of touch old man, should have matured his brand desu

a real alternative doesn't really exist mate, the other suggestions are good really any loud chunky running shoe I guess. I'd jsut save up or know your size and get second hand.

is it possible to have a mustache and be effay, or will everyone automatically assume I'm a weirdo?

why arenĀ“t driver shoes a better option than white sneakes

yeah.

I want to buy some uniqlo shirts because they're quite nice. My chest is slightly over 35 inches, how do their shirts fit? Are they true, smaller or larger?

white sneakers are in their own lane.

Eww . Fuck you guys.

Bye Veeky Forums.

2008-2013 was fun. Y'all too sensitive to be steezy

Drivers like look fuckin garbage.

what are good alternatives to desert boots?

orchard sandals

cop or not

(You)

how the fuck do i avoid the wavy zipper on my zip-ups? every zip-up hoodie i've ever owned has eventually gotten a wavy zipper and it looks like absolute trash

Dry clean/hand wash instead of machine washing

pastebin.com/5QEQgMUp

new balance 990's?

no such thing as a good driver fit

no

I got a deal on a vintage silk smoking jacket at a shop in town a few days ago. If I just bring it to a dry cleaners in town will I be okay?

Are your a grill? Cuz if not..

W2C pale tshirts in UK for cheap?

If you're not fat, but a bit on the heavy side. What is possibly to pull off clothing wise?

Normcore and slackercore is still accessible for bigger people, imo. Need to be selective, tho.

Or just wear what you want, fuck Veeky Forums.

Is this effay? i'm 6', i wear black jeans and brown boots

face.jpg

Not in the slightest. You look like the average wannabe thug fuccboi. Change haircut asap

tumblr nu male core

Don't upload pics from phone.

And to answer your question just go around thrift stores. You can find a decent one for dirt cheap. Just don't buy those HnM and ZARA one's

Pic related. Got my jacket for 4 euro in a thrift shop. Same height as you btw. Unsure about the weight cuz muh metric systum

Can anyone tell me why I should give a shit about what I look like? I wear jeans and whatever I can pull out of my meager collection of clothes almost erry day unless its exceptionally cold/wet/hot.

It seems like most of the people here spend thousands of dollars trying to achieve a "look". Quite a few come off as self centered and self conscious, putting how others see them above their own interests.

Convince me to embrace this lifestyle.

Anybody, its about 1940s old.

AA tshirt fit? TTS?

Anyone know if these meme shoes got made in UK size 12? I haven't seen any but 12 is usually the highest size available in the UK and Converse are pretty good with making larger size shoes

only seen 11s around i think

Pic related c/n? Alternative apparel, for 20 usd from 80

Or can someone rec a better hoodie

reigning champ
champion
gildan
american apparel

Thought so, Converse are the 1 shoe I can wear at size 12 and the one I want isn't made that size. UK size 13 feet are a curse

can anyone identify these sunglasses?

I am trying to remember what this specific kind of material is called

it's a coarse and heavy fabric, made up of long fibers
I've only ever seen it in black or grey, it's mostly used in mens jackets
and it's typically thick

perhaps a kind of wool?
not sure, any help apreciated

gabardine?

no, it is more matted than woven, and doesn't have an appreciable grain

closer to felt