>that skin tone
>perfect
Go to bed, Muhammad.

why isnt it perfect?

Thank god for Hedi's Dior era.

Fuck of pol

youtube.com/watch?v=-e70T29hQUM

Reminds me of the iconic Gillian Anderson

Hats and glasses were so ugly back then.

I kinda like the glasses ... Hate the purse tho

holy shit this cunt with the microphone

She looks nice. Too bad she had a drug problem and they broke up.

please lets nip this in the bud right now. if we continue this "lets dress like we're in another era of time" into the 2000s i WILL kill myself. do you people have no creativity whatsoever?

fingers crossed you succeed

do you realize what will eventually happen if we let this continue? soon enough when our kids or little brothers and sisters see what we dressed like and they like it, they'll just do what we did, and then their little stupid kids will do the same thing, and then the line will blur between what decades even did what, eventually spiraling out of control into a viscous cycle of serious creative death. fuck you faggots that encourage this honestly.

same, retard

you honestly don't know what you're talking about. culture operates on cyclical bases. it's yet to be succinctly recognized what effects modern technological influence is having but a recursion in something like fashion is already occurring.
what you're worried about is pretty much impossible as it necessitates a culture that is static in nature, and which will remain static through successive generations. that doesn't happen in real life.

leave avatar faggot

Tfw people are "throwing back" to your teenage years

so we're the only generation to be shitty enough to do something like this?

>Typical Dutch female haircut.

Those glasses are amazing, can't wait for these giant ugly shit things to go away again

it's just cuz of the internet bro we'll adjust eventually

You wouldn't think, looking at that photo, that she was the one with a drug problem

>Jeans were wide and comfy
>Wide fits in general
>It was actually in fashion for girls to dress sexy
>Laid back and cool zeitgeist
>Rock'n'Roll wasn't dead yet
2000s > 2010s

What makes him attractive?

Who's the girl?

that's a poor picture of him imo, but he has god-tier hair and his face just exudes confidence. i'd say in a vacuum he probably is only above average in looks, but his personality + looks is what makes him attractive

This was 90s

00's think overhauling, those West coast chopper shows, the matrix, halo 1&2 family guy resurgence, how I met your mother, Heidi slimane fashion, dark wash jeans Levis 514 , Clark's desert boots, converse cuffed jeans, graphic t shirts, g-unit, the hills, scene/pop punk green day, my chemical romance, that Hayley Williams girl and her band

Matrix was 99 and most of the rest in your list was late 2000s, early 2010. Desert boots, come on. Those were the hipster years already.

2000s was Chucks all the time, bootcut jeans, wide fits, bling, 80s revival, everyone wanting to be a rock star.

Yeah but the matrix was a cult following on DVD.

It was solid 2000's especially the weird sequels

if i wanted to look like a goth i'd go to hot topic

Also bros vs emos, popped collars and so on.

And the early 2000s were all bright and girly and shit. Flared jeans, floral prints on short sleeved shirts, frosted tips etc. Frosted tips was the HY of the early 2000s.

99 movies paved the way for 2000s pop culture, that's true, but let's keep the 90s in the 90s.

Goth was super hot in the 2000s. Bands like HIM basically created a rock-goth-metal fusion in the late 90s. That exploded in the 2000s and changed fashion accordingly: The cool guys now wore guyliner and black nail polish (Unless they were bros), black faux-leather and skull-print shirts were mall core and everyone and their mother listened to metal.

That changed with the hipster years, sadly.

Samaire Armstrong, she was on the OC

I always picture Johnny Knoxville

M-m-my dick.

It hurts that I'll never fuck her.

That's because the 2000 were the "edgy" decade.
Nowadays, people know instinctively that their data isn't safe, their job isn't safe, their life isn't safe, so they play it as safe as possible and "edgy" has become an insult.

According to psychological trend studies, this will change again around 2018. Let's hope for the best, fashion already shows influence of a new laissez faire (Wider fits, more acceptable clothing styles - compare 2016 to 2013 and you'll see it).

that's not what i said at all. societies undergo revolutions i.e. they revolve. barring excess outside influence the shift occurs at a somewhat predictable rate in coincidence with the passage of generations. old things being readopted is a natural occurrence. what is harder to say is how widespread ease of communication and access to information will impact the process, especially when technological innovation continues to accelerate.

Nigger bitches are overrated, i've fucked I think 5 or 6 now, and they're always lackluster, the skin tone is a massive turn off

And they think using a fuck ton of oil is a turn on for some reason

I get thirsty and I'm pretty ugly so I just fuck whoever if I were better looking and not so thirsty I def would not have touched a bigger bitch

?

This. Very thick hair even still in his 50s and nice wide alpha jaw.

These were all the rage in school back in 2003, the qt girls would wear them and the guys would constantly rip them.

>won't somebody think of the children!!

>>>>> /b/

not only are you a cuckold, but you are also a fag

I'm still entirely convinced it is the worst fashion period in the past 100 years.

Early 2000s were even worse than the 90s somehow.

Not low rise enough

Fashion has been shit since the 60s

Low T nu male cuck mad?

All that loose fabric flapping about isn't comfy. The rise of the jeans is the most important factor. Low rise is fucking uncomfortable and lacks proper dick space. Modern jeans are going into a slightly higher rise, yet remaining a nice slim cut.
Tl;dr you're a moron and you don't know what you're talking about.

I cringed hard at this. I used to "date" a fatter uglier ginger version of this when I was like 14.

Ricky, bud? Is that you?