already warmer than i expected

dont post ever again

I like white socks

would be better if pants were cropped not rolled
otherwise looking good

Funny man

W2c plain white tee?

last night. rate?

Literally everywhere. Don't understand why people spend +20$ on white tees...

With and without jacket

Jimmy Neutron af

is this bait
good fit though except shoes

re

nu male uniform

looks nice but the jeans are abit long imo

one of your better fits, alot better than that meme haori weeb fit anyways gj

yeah dressed up in gym attire is GR8FITM8

bump

Reposting, because I was a latecomer to the previous thread.

Plain good.

Nice black/white balance. W2C jacket?

Details?

The jeans are skinny in a uncomfortable way.

I feel that brown shoes match better with this fit.

Noice

it's "What are YOU wearing today"

not "repost other people's content from superfuture"

Wtf are the shoes? It's neither geos nor fake-looking geos nor dunks. W T F??

fake geos fuck off

whoa whoa whoa, are you telling me that a prolific designer makes more than one type of shoe?

i don't believe you, that sounds incredibly implausible

They are crust dunks

pleb please leave this board immediately

this is nice, but whats up with the laces? I honestly don't like it, it just looks stupid for the sake of being different.

lol do people still post on sufu? i thought its dead
that place was always fucking gay anyway

what was "fucking gay" about it, user?

it's alright, feels borderline a bit too tumblery, and I don't like the glasses which I can see a bit of. -

is this the same dude? Both look like shit regardless.

alright i dont like the socks they dont match. too dark for the rest of an otherwise alright fit.
sometimes i really dont understand some of effays poor attempts at getting keks, the dudes neck isn't long and his feet arent that big.

Cmon, they are so old in a such perfect condition? Sounds like fakes

it's okay, i don't like how you can see the undershirt (I have the same problem). You really just don't look confident at all and that's holding you back.

lol they are fakes u retards
how lame do u have to be to post fakes on Veeky Forums
maybe they cucks on superfuture wouldn't know, but we will

have you ever handled crust dunks irl?

or are you just a kid on a siberian gulag forum who can't fathom people buying anything more expensive than an xbox 360?

Why do you think they are fake?

Oh now i see. Im into rick for a year since now and hear about those dunks for the first time lmao. When was it realeased?

samefag
this is why sufu is fucking gay because of dick suckers like you
f off

literally only hypebeasts wear dunks and all those old fucking disgusting shoes. any respectable rick owens enthusist would rather spend that $1000 on a nice mature pair of leather rick BOOTS or a rick leather jacket.
kys you irreverent fucking retard

so it's "fucking gay" because people who say things you don't like are "dick suckers"

lol. underage pls leave

a bit too much wristwear action, otherwise p gud

Still freezing in May.

wigger shit. i dressed like this when i was 12 lol

Just go full Johnny Depp and get 7 rings and a few necklaces.

>no true rick owens enthusiast

>ad hypebeastinem

>kys

very well thought out discussion points

normie/10

Yeah I don't like them either I just wear em in the mornings before work cause spring allergies

cps no vis

sikk except for the socks

lol sooooooo fake

>what are crust dunks

Its ok, I guess. Looks like your sweater doesn't fit your shoulders properly, and I cant see the bottom part. Get some better lightning next time

quer cool

I'll always like your fits Veeky Forumsm. Your wardrobe seems limited but brought your pieces extremely smartly. I'm going to follow your lesson.

Comfy core aesthetic, I am in the orange

Pls rate

a or b?

shit
homo
homo tryhard
staged tryhard af
lmao staged. take a mirror selfie ur not a model u fag
fucking LMAO
fakes and all teen mfa tier shit
cool
ummm lol
shit
wtf???
hahah
staged and looks shit

fucking worst waywt ever

love it
bait

windy today

both are fine, A looks better but that could just be the angle and lighting of the photograph?

HERE LAYS DAT BOI!!!!!!

R8 or h8, had to take some pictures m8

Why bro, how is it the worst? Easily the best at achieving the aesthetic. It's a natty a legit fit, unlike the shit on here.

Art hoe, but inoffensive. 7/10

tuck it and its perfect
entry level, but you're on a good path
A
we can't see the fit, and its may not december
lurk more, you will get there
top kek

sexy

repoast

Get different shoes, they look like trail runners + t shirt/jumper is ugly. Plain white t or do up jacket. Jacket itself isn't great anyway. On the whole, you don't look terrible, but you're not /fa.

You look hilarious, if I saw you in the street I would laugh at you. I would mock you to your face and laugh as you ran back to your dorm, tears streaming down your oblong face, as you chant in your head 'I know I'm Veeky Forums I know I am'. You're trying too hard friendo and it makes you look cringeworthy, truly cringeworthy. You genuinely look like no one likes you.

I'mI don't like the shirt, but you look good, but I'd destroy your boipussy/

I like the tank top idea, but maybe try and get a looser fit, the tight fit looks off. Otherwise pretty good fit m8, don't take yourself so seriously tho.

Good shit, as always. The simplicity makes the techrunners stand out, considering that you pull of techrunners flawlessly, this is a good thing.

Can't really see what you're wearing due to photo quality, but the jumper is nan-core so try and change that. You just look like an adolescent normie

Really simple, but simple fits are the best. This is solid. Maybe try and sort out the cuff on them jeans, they look odd, a little too high maybe. It might be the angle however.

You're a 10/10 galley, I would swab you. Literally doesn't matter what you wear. Shoes are pretty dope, they would be pure autism on anyone else.

Pretty good senpai. Possibly untuck the t shirt for a more casual look.

Your fits are always solid. However, your hair is borderline 'back to school' cut and the sunnies are too big, but easily fixed.

Really good for a 16 year old, change your style if you intend on aging.

>spending real money to look like that
Jacket is basic and the only thing you shouldn't burn.

first time posting. is there a way to post 2 pics at once like on twitter? i have another fit too. Lol

oh lol

dude what the fuck

w2c backpack?

holy fuck. this is really fucking good dude. jesus christ everyone go home

cute

Coat is bad, it has too many toggles, you look like a stove. Cant see the rest of your fit, but the idea is fine.

Lizard

Full normie. If you want to fit in here, buy new clothes.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
You should buy a bra before you buy anything else. It looks awful. No one should ever dress like this.

Are you an it technician? nothing fits. Perfectly functional office clothes. A hearty Kek.

T shirt is cool, hat and hair is fine. You're an attractive guy so as long as your pants fit and you aren't wearing autism for shoes it's fine.

Hispanic Seth Rogen. Would steal lunch money off/10. You look like the loud guy in class everybody is forced to tolerate. There is nothing fashionable about what you're wearing.

Buy a belt. You should go to the gym, being skele doesn't work if you're under 6ft. Also, stop trying so hard, or at least stop trying so hard overtly.

I dig it vastly. Assuming you've got the reading to go with the fit a perfect executed Sartre-core.

Normie fashion, entry level. It's fine, but boring.

Essentially, a well executed simple fit. Pretty good shit.

Tuck in shirt, loosen up posture. Objectively good, shoes are abit funeral tier however.

Everything is wrong, you've taken a good idea and done it badly. Shoes are bad gats, pants don't fit, the jacket, jumper and shirt combo is toddler-tier. Dress more plainly in terms of pattern.

I'm not sure what's going on here. You look like you belong as an extra in Oliver Twist. But it seems alright? The photo is bad m8, currently borderline good or shite.

Your legs are doughy, cliché jacket. You have listened to Mac demarco once. But it's cute. It's not great, but is infinitely better than what most girls wear.

End your life now, for you are an empty husk.

back at it again with the grey socks

Don't like the jeans, don't think the converse work with this fit so use those for something else.

>tfw busy so have nothing to offer

Shave and keep shaving and go from there if not bait

Yer dads a goth

tucked then dude, looks good

shite
God I hate every fit you post so much. You try so hard to fit the SLP chic that you shoot right past it, and into flaming homosexual core.
Shirt doesn't look like it really fits well.
I've been really digging your fits recently, although I think a baggier tank would've been better here.
no bueno
Looks awesome. If I had a pair of B/W Tech Runners they would be all I would wear.
Also ID on bag?
White socks and old skools only look good with black jeans.
REEEEEEEEE
Idrk about the tuck, rest looks good tho.
go back to streetwear. Ultraboosts are retarded.
nah
wew lad
Shirt doesn't really lend itself to the tuck. Grey socks and this would be a nice palewave uniform.
This is awesome.
whatev
Jacket is dumb, rest is normie
can't see
are you a man or a woman? If woman, looks good; if man, you should reevaluate your choices.
bad
Scarf is bad, lose crewneck. Bottom half looks dec

Didn't bother to reply to what I figured was bait.

are you a guy or a girl?
calfs say guy
short shorts say girl