ITT: Fashion sins you commit or/think are cool

ITT: Fashion sins you commit or/think are cool
>socks and sandals
>cuffed pants
>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)
>tucked in sweaters/shirts
>popped collars

also
>high waist jeans/chinos on men

Cuffed pants and tucked in sweaters aint a sin

I just came over from the thread where we discussed whether or not white socks were acceptable or not. As the OP of that thread I can personally say there's literally nothing wrong with that.

pink on men

What kind of pink?

Pink kinda works on formal wear (like dress shirts), at least for me.

not bold pink, but I find muted and more bleached pink is p nice. can look a bit too faggy on t shirts though, mainly because I affiliate it with babies. it works on caps and sweaters, but yes, it is also a bit tumblery.

>cuffed pants
>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)
>tucked in sweaters/shirts
>high waist jeans/chinos on men

How are any of these anywhere near sin status ?

they're not near sin status but they're near status that there's always some butthurt faggots that for some reason decide that it's FUCKING TERRIBLE to do any of those things and they can never be done right, ever. Probably the same people who browse /r/malefashionadvice and the prep threads, or make #menswear threads.

>Probably the same people who browse /r/malefashionadvice and the prep threads, or make #menswear threads.
Are you fucking serious ? These are staples of "traditional" fashion. It is all those stupid streetwear kids that think you should always wear ankle socks and low waisted skin tight fag pants.

Yeah, I understand your point, but those things don't have to be a part of the "traditional" fashion. Lots of tumblr kids wear that kind of stuff and as always the conservatives want to distance themselves from them as much as possible to they wear whatever they're not wearing. I'll take back what I said about the prep threads but the #menswear and /r/malefashionadvice is clearly not like that.
>"Don't tuck your shirt in unless you want to look like your grandpa, dude!"
>"Man don't cuff your jeans, get them shorter or something instead!"
>"Pants mid-waist? What are you, from the 60s? It's 2016 cmon man!"

how is that a fashion sin

But socks and sandals are the future

>socks and sandals
>long tees
>cuffed pants
>skinny jeans (these do not get cuffed)
>sk8 his

ok what i want to know is when and why wearing high waisted pants and tucking your shirt in became unfashionable

Veeky Forums said this last summer and the summer before that and before that and there was a group that consistently got mad at it

Oh yeah forgot to answer bread:
>I really like tying my sweater/hoodie around my waist like tourist/adventure style

I guess it's just one of those things

I wear Nike socks with Adidas slides.

you fucker

I wear palewave non-ironically

VETEMENTS

Blazer with a t-shirt. I do stick to deconstructed ones, though. Usually either olive, grey or navy.

jesus christ this looks terrible. was this taken in 1999?

keanu doesn't really notice the passage of time anymore, and can't be bothered to keep up with the generations' fashion

I wear Adidas socks with Nike slides.

High waist is effay as fuck

How far down the rabbit hole must you be to appreciate, let alone wear, this?

do you even know how deep the rabbit hole goes to begin with

That's not even deep my friend

ok thats jusat fucking nxtlvl

only way this could be cool is if this was your work uniform or something, desu.

I think popped collars are cool with my eurotrash fits

too bad I'm actually rich so I can't really wear them

there are no fashion sins. what matters is if it matters is if you look like a fucking retard. you can do fashion sins and not look like a retard.

0/10 would bully

>>long socks with low shoes (only with pants, not shorts)

Curious what the problem is with this? I know it's not high brow enough for most you, but for normal "street wear" I was not aware that this was a sin

If he wasn't wearing a pair of construction boots this fit would look decent

lol

How are you supposed to wear the classic Teva Sandal? With shorts with or without socks, only with jeans with or without socks or are they not /fa?

can flip flops and pants be effay?

I've always thought it looks cool

talking chinos here not jeans of course