What products/routine to get your hair like these guys?

What products/routine to get your hair like these guys?

genetics

genetics

what about this product?

... or this? With a hairdryer used somewhere

Dr. Bronner's conditioned with Bragg's ACV

I use pic related, best of luck with it, but requires a certain level of dampness in the hair and dry hands to get a really nice finish.

>

what about routine? Just apply to wet hair?

I do it in a really half ass manner. I shower the night before, do my morning routine. I wet down my hair to a point, then towel dry it. Using dry hands I apply it after rubbing it thoroughly for like 20 seconds to heat it up. I apply it through but not too vigourously so it retains some natural look. Then I comb it and shape it with my hand.

bump, i want this gucci hair

a time machine to 2015 when young leo hair wasn't played out laggard tier

then meet us in the future and get your buzzcut

shampoo only 2-3 times a week, blowdry with heat protectant, fingertip of matte product like blumaan original or lockharts matte clay
dont use uppercut deluxe its basically gel

Hair is similar to the guy on the left and this is what I use. I also use the volumizing shampoo from the same brand.

Awesome thanks

>shampoo only 2-3 times a week
lmao

I use uppercut as well and this is my method almost everytime.

Would honestly suggest the shampoo and conditioner as well if you're looking for a generally solid brand.

Yo guys this is as good a thread as any, how do I get my hair like pic related? Keep in mind my hair is already naturally curly in way similar to this.

>all this pomade plebery ITT
listen up fuckers, shit like uppercut deluxe is nothing but poison for your hair.

It's filled with harsh chemicals and leaves your hair feeling like you covered it in gel circa 3rd grade.

I currently use Lockhart's for my oil based pomade and Shear Revival Crystal Lake and Byrd light water based pomade for when I don't want to commit to a hair schedule.

To keep your hair looking healthy or to bring life back to it, you can start by switching to a good organic shampoo/conditioner, I use OGX which isn't much more than a fiver at your local drugstore. Get the most moisturizing conditioner and shampoo combo you can, like OGX argan oil shampoo and their coconut milk conditioner.

Don't shampoo every day if possible because it strips the natural oils from your hair and scalp which leaves it dry and lifeless. Shampoo every other day, or every 2 days, and condition each time you shower. Wouldn't hurt to invest in a leave-in conditioner, either. Argan, coconut, avacado, jojoba, etc etc.

If you use a blow dryer make sure you use a heat protectant designed for your appliance (blow dryer vs straightening irons, it matters) and don't use the hottest setting. Keep it at a medium heat and finish off with cold air to set the style.

also, loading up my hair with coconut oil every 4-5 days and letting it sit all night while I sleep really helped me to bring some initial health back to my hair.

there's no point to any of this, any treatments should be applied to the scalp and your main focus should be maintaining you hair. hair isn't like your skin where it heals, if its damaged all you can do is make it look better or chop it off(the better option). just make sure you treat your hair well and get cuts regularly, eventually it will look healthy again

>if its damaged all you can do is make it look better or chop it off(the better option).
There's a difference between having hair that feels a little dry and hair that's been roasted with a curling iron and no heat protection.

>fingertip of matte product like blumaan original or lockharts matte clay
>implying this works in humid climates

>really curly and extremely dry hair
what do Veeky Forums?

use conditioner or what? i recently buzzed it but now it's growing again and i want it to look smooth and healthy not dry af.

pls halp