Is being depressed/suicidal effay?

Is being depressed/suicidal effay?

you know what viper says

No, depressed people don't do anything. Look at r9k, is it Veeky Forums?

>being smart is effay
>being depressed/suicidal means you're shit at life and not smart enough to cure your problems

>depressed
Maybe effay
>Suicidal
Not effay at all

Nah, depressed suicidal people is just a waste of space and disgusting, get over it or kill yourself already, stop being a pussy

Anybody know how many layers of irony he had on?

No, but getting over it and finally living your life as you see fufilling is.
-kek

its only Veeky Forums once youve made a name for yourself
some random nobody being depressed is not Veeky Forums and no one gives a shit about you
but people like rockstars etc. being depressed is pretty Veeky Forums

Being smart won't fix the crushing weight of reality.

There is no cure. Only pain.

Smart people know the world doesn't owe them shit and they know how to find their own happiness.
Sorry to break that to you.

yes

>and they know how to find their own happiness.

You sidetracked there doe, watch ur 'smart' dud wew

the other thing is common sense

No, it's painful and I can't recommend it.

this is statement is wrong

>tfw some reason happy af like 95% of the time even though my life is just average

You tried to be smart. This was such a stupid statement.

Are you outwardly a successful, confident, and strong person? Only then is it effay.

if your not suicidal your not depressesed
probably just an attention whore

is elf fulfilling anxiety effay?
i.e fear of anxiety causes anxiety in a near unbreakable cycle
i've had it for about a year and want to fucking die
also, depression is effay in a superficial sense

If you're 15

like,, maybe, 5 or 6 right now.

what's your secret

i feel as if people who are depressed are too smart for their own good, ignorance and believing the world is a good place is what makes people happy

you don't know shit

mental illness is Veeky Forums but not effay if you get what i'm sayin

im depressed but its got nothing to do with intelligence, more just emotional weakness and negative early life experiences.

nothing cool or Veeky Forums bout it, senpaitachi. being normal and well adjusted is very Veeky Forums. depression is lame loser shit.

>tfwonly reason to live is to acquire my grails

state of mind is not pertinent to being Veeky Forums

only aesthetics senpai

No, but it is currently a trend amongst teenagers and young adults to be le so sad today kill me kys life is a void blah blah fucking blah.

desu probably a decent diet, and good sleep

i used to get like 6-7 of sleep when i used to go to school, and i was always stressed/feeling down etc. but know i aim for 8 hours+ a night and the difference is insane, my stress level tolerances are probably one of the highest out of a lot of people ive worked with and im just feeling pretty good in general

No. There's nothing better than a smiling beautiful well dressed person.
Get your shit together and stay positive.

this

we live in an era where the fast, fun, and energetic lifestyles of celebrities have been shoved in the faces of lonely, low-income plebs through literally every form of social media. not only that, but people have been sold this meme that every sort of self-expression is healthy and respectable. now, young people are shown how pathetic and dull their lives are and then given the societal green-light to express their misery outright. of course, nobody wants to admit that their parasitic self-expression is authentic, so it has become trendy to express agony through fabricated irony

Lookinh depressed is effay, but being depressed sucks

think about it, the dumber you are the happier people seem to be

what is the crushing weight, huh? whats so fucking bad you crybaby? for starters, the bare minimum you get when you're born, no matter what is that you live on EARTH and OH MY GOD what a location, because for trillions of miles in every direction it fucking SUCKS.

For some reason I have a hard time accepting happiness because it feels like it's just an evolutionary blockade to prevent us from accepting our own inevitable deaths. I think it sucks being a species capable of even slightly comprehending the nature of life and death and that we're, as individuals and as a species, just a flash in the fucking pan with no real aim or purpose. I hope to have some sort of spiritual revelation before I die so I can fade away without feeling like my short time here was just some random sequence of physical curiosities relegated to some desolate corner of the universe.

so deep and enlightened bro
*tips*

saw that coming and its probably fair. its just weird and unsettling to think about imo

lol what

delete this

this

babies first existential crisis

this

I pretty much agree with this in every aspect. I luckily had a father who had a lot of people die suddenly on him, so since early childhood, the fragile state of mortality was made readily apparent. Went through a brief existential crises, but now I'm just a vaguely nihilistic-Buddhist-fatalist faggot who just wants to become an old man already. The fact that we exist at all is very strange to me.

being depressed/suicidal is effay to teenage girls and other people who aren't effay.

You tried too hard with the last half of this post.

fag/10, better luck next time.

Intelligence does correlate with depression, if you're looking at it with that specific lens. Otherwise, depression is caused by a massive array of things.

does anything being effay matter? we're all going to die. people care too much and everything triggers anxiety nowadays. we live such unnatural lifestyles and fast paced lives with so many options. life feels unlivable. like being shoved constantly into choices i don't even want to make or think about.
i feel fucked in the head desu. i fluctuate between wanting to die everyday and fearing death. some crippling shit. i think i want to die young. why live when you're old/ugly/sick etc.

this kind of response is pathetic. control yourself

100% this

Depression is falling out of fashion in favor of nihilistic accelerationism, but will still always remain a classic staple.

You're correct. Read Peter Zapffe

>Depression is falling out of fashion in favor of nihilistic accelerationism
this. and functioning alcoholics are moving up the ranks.

being depressed is effay. My life is okay but I have a base understanding that consiousness and free will are objectively an illusion. Sometimes I am able to suspend my disbelief, but I can literally go for weeks at a time where I can't give a shit about anything. But I probably won't commit suicide until I'm late 20s, might as well finish law school and practice for a bit.

you'll change your mind about the suicide thing probably, the rest will stay

Yup. Just look at Alice Glass.

the only effay emotions are aloofness and lust

Apathy is effay just because of the confidence that comes with carelessness. But I've had anxiety for the best part of a year and feel like I'm only just getting better. I imagine depression is a lot lot worse than anxiety, this year has been by far the worse year of my life. I can only imagine how shitty depression must be. I have no idea why people continue to romanticise and glamorise anxiety and depression. Being healthy happy and having a qt gf while simultaneously dressing well would be what I would consider effay