Diy thread

hey guys, i decided to take a break from crying and do something fun with my flannel i had lying around.

i'm pretty sure this has been done over and over, but it'd still be nice to have a diy thread, don't you think?

i'll post what i did.

i got some bleach, put my flannel in the tub.

then i used this to grab some bleach, and splash it all over the flannel.

i forgot to mention what it was- it's a coathanger cardboard thing. a stick wouldve worked as well, grab one from a tree.

so here's a fit pic of it. i think i went too much on it, but what do you guys think? overdone? cool?

back. i made the back like how i'd want the front. but it's fine because i'd only wear this opened.

>raf simons x sterling ruby interests me

From the front it looks pretty dope

another fit pic... sorry for the awkward poses.

hahaha, i actually got this idea from looking at a ss16 dries piece.

it looks nice tho familia, maybe the bleach stains are a bit too big imo
also reminds me a bit of the slp bleach dipped shirt

thanks man. next time, instead of going really low and splashing it, i'll dip it in the bleach, and raise the stick really high so i can get those finer drops.

bump, do we have anyone who cuts their own clothes? that'd be interesting to see. i want to learn how to taper my own pants too.

really tight man. great job.

Thanks a lot man. It took me less than 10 minutes to do. It also looks a lot cooler in person. I want to try it on a solid colored button down next

Looks really good man. You seem to have the SLP figure going on too

haha, i appreciate it. i did get some inspo from SLP, but i dont think i can pull off a leather jacket or anything yet. i'm really liking the look of SLP style lately though, like patterned button downs and whatnot.

it's super easy to learn actually, just go on youtube

>hey guys, i decided to take a break from crying

:(

What a waste of good bleach , you should've chugged the bottle you retarded fuck

i was waiting for someone to make this joke, i honestly was going to make it myself if no one did it long enough

Pretty neat

I like your hair familia

Bretty cool. Anyone here do any sewing?

I did some last night. Have some nice lightweight loose trousers made of ripstop nylon that I wanted to do a harsh taper on from the knee to the ankle ala techwear trends. Didn't take pics yet, will post later if anyone is interested

i saw a picture of a dyed nike sweater and gave it a try

Not bad

Post some fit pigs

Just got done printing these

OPs was good
this is horrid

how new can you be faggot

Holy shit, this is fantastic, nice contrast between order and chaos.

How is that new, that's his opinion man

not so new to think that garbage is actually good