Khaki and Black Shoes

Hi Veeky Forums,

Do my shoes match my pants and shirt? I got an office job at a small software company and while the attire is pretty casual, its still an office nonetheless. This is my first time on here. I'm not particularly familiar with colour matching or fashion but I need your help.

Thanks

looks good mate

why the fuck are you wearing a white shirt with those color khakis??

and do you seriously have a white undershirt?

terrible.

also are those shoes new?

why would you buy those shoes

you look like you've been wearing converse since high school

nice meme

There's nothing wrong with his... office attire.

>There's nothing wrong with his... office attire.
What do you mean "his... office attire".

Does this not count? I am stressed because I didn't have time to pay attention to how people were dressed when I was introduced to the office but they seemed to be dressed 'semi-casual' (if that's what you call it).

I'm not sure if that's exactly an office attire. I've never worked in an office so I assume people always wear suits, right?

Anyway, since it's "semi-casual" it's alright, but the only thing I can say is that the shoes aren't fitting since your shirt and khakis are light mate.

OP like this guy said your shoes are atrocious, but you should unwrinkle your shirt too

lmao dont listen to this guy

your look is autism-tier

like poster above said you should really unwrinkle your shirt and might as well go into work without any fucking shoes if thats what you wanted to wear lmao

change your shoes bro chan.

>those shoes
JUST

this is the worst

First tell us what your job is

Engineering place? Doesn't matter, everyone is an autist

Business? lol better quit

it's a company that creates sales forecast templates for pharma companies.

Uh, I dunno what that means

Basically wear half a step above what the others wear by looking at where your office stands on the autism scale.

I hope there arent any women at the office op

>Basically wear half a step above what the others wear by looking at where your office stands on the autism scale.

Is a half-step above mean slightly more autistic, or less autistic?

Less autistic, it'll impress everyone enough not to make them turn against you

Also I just want to say you're a meme man

nothin personnel

From what I can see you need to get the ends of your pants tailored. I guarantee it will improve your look 100%. Also change your shoes.

OP here, just wanted to say sorry guys but I showed my friend this thread and he's been shitposting and samefagging the whole time and I can't tell which comment is his so I apologize

I don't think many offices have properly smart dress nowadays. None I've worked in do unless you were meeting with clients.