WHY CANT I FUCKING TELL HOW FUCKING BAD I LOOK FUCKING UNTIL FUCKING SOMEONE FUCKING TAKES A FUCKING PICTURE OF ME

WHY CANT I FUCKING TELL HOW FUCKING BAD I LOOK FUCKING UNTIL FUCKING SOMEONE FUCKING TAKES A FUCKING PICTURE OF ME

I HAVE A FULL FUCKING BODY MIRROR AND I SPEND LIKE 2 FUCKING HOURS LOOKING AT MYSELF IN IT AND I JUUUUUUST CAAAAAANT SEE IT HOW IT IS

I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING CRAZY PERSON
WHY CANT I LOOK GOOD WHY CANT MY CLOTHES JUST FIT WHY CANT I SEE HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I know how you feel
Do most people think you're attractive?
Post fit senpai

i know the feeling man
post fit though

I know whats beautiful and I know what isn't
people tell me im very attractive all the time but it FEELS LIKE FUCKING BULLSHIT WHEN ITS LIKE THEY TAKE PHOTOS OF ME AND I LOOK LIKE FUCKING BENT NECK TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE GROCERY STORE OR A COMPLETE AUTISTIC IN OVERSIZED OR WEIRDLY FITTED GARBAGE CLOTHES

im not going to because all my fits are terrible
point being I think they look good at first or even for a long time
but they dont
maybe I just dont look good in things
like im not skinny fat
but I have a tall torso kinda like michael phelps

honestly man, sometimes it's just seeing oneself in a photo. It's a strange feeling to see yourself, perhaps your brain feels that to a higher degree. Post a photo (blur out the face if you will) that someone took of you, and you can get some honest opinions. :)

Photos are strangest when it's your face, as we are used to seeing it in the mirror.

Because you see something different in your mirror

What you see is a flipped version of what other people see.

You're used to this flipped image, and when you see it in a camera it catches you off guard.

You see yourself from a different angle in photos.

Also, camera lenses have a huge effect on how you look in photos. Cell phone cams make everybody look like garbage.

Underrated post

mood senpai

This is the right answer. Saw this on a VSauce video.

Because the image isn't reversed you ugly piece of shit

People will sometimes say I look like Daniel Craig, or Christian Slater, depending on how I style my hair, but I really don't see it.

Shouldn't have cut your hair

The correct answer.

OP you should practice taking pictures, I always tell people that models takes hundreds of pictures and then the perfect one is chosen, but the practice also helps with candid photos.

It could also be that you're not photogenic, I'm one of those people. Women and men have called me gorgeous, people have asked me to model, but I look like a total schmuck in pictures, my looks don't translate well to two dimensions. I stopped sweating it, all I can do is make sure I'm standing straight and smiling in my photos now.

What the fuck is this thread.

Can you please explain the source of your frustrations like a proper human being dumb teenager fuck ?

...and to add on, there's plenty of people that take amazing photos but aren't very good looking in person, so there's that.

Americans have gross cars

from your picture, i imagine you sound like michael fassbender, but from the way you angst in all caps on an anime forum i have no choice but to believe you sounding like a 15 y/o girl with a deep voice

Also some quality about the lenses impacts the way you look. The longer the lens? the better you look, there is a grid someone posted with a girl's pics taken at different lens lengths

Your mirror is reversed, you just arent used to what the picture is

Link fampai?

i have the opposite problem

Same here my dude.
I've been called "gorgeous" by women, and men for that matter, and I know I'm a good looking son of a gun because I get mires. But my pictures are almost always awful. So bad in fact that I can't stand shit like instagram or snapchat because I just get too jelly.

I'm a Veeky Forumsizen with like 15% bodyfat tops, and my face looks fat as fuck in pics. If I don't shave for even a day and somebody snaps a pic, I look like fucking Mario. Throw in not knowing how to smile naturally and you've got a chubby-faced pedophile in your 2d image.

is that really you holy shit you look great stop driving yourself crazy over it

>>Look good in clothes
>>My face is a problem

When will masks be a thing?

same fucking here. i even got a suit tailored for my graduation and when i saw the fucking pictures i looked like a fucking snowman hippo hybrid...