Veeky Forums here, what cars past or present do you consider Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums here, what cars past or present do you consider Veeky Forums?

What's the most fashionable car currently (new or old)?

Other urls found in this thread:

tintlaws.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MX-5 Mazda Miata NA

>Veeky Forums here, what cars past or present do you consider Veeky Forums?

Bicycles

>What's the most fashionable car currently (new or old)?

Public buses

>implying

Anything rugged or sleek from the late 80's to mid 90's

take note: this is cuckposting at its finest

Vintage Porsches are #1 for places where you can actually have some fun with the car.

In an urban context, with stop and go traffic and rough roads, Range Rovers and G-classes win.

e30 but ill never find one

these two, except from the top one only the porsches

its kinda hard to beat the 190e desu

You really don't want to try to roll around Manhattan in the winter in a vintage Porsche. SUVs are objectively better at comfortably navigating effay cities year-round. If you really can't deal with those trucks, then the Mercedes E and S classes, BKW 7 series and Porsche Panamera all look fantastic cruising or parked in a city.

Veeky Forums mostly likes old german cars. vintage french cars, etc. sometimes 90's japanese cars as well.

too bad they're automatic

the goat

My car gets me from point a to point b. It's got ac, heat, xm radio, and it's relatively sleek looking. I haven't crashed it and I take well enough care of it but it's not Veeky Forums. I don't think working on cars and being a grease junkie is Veeky Forums

Ricers and old German cars tend to make you look trashy

Of you're wearing a full Carol Christian poell fit but step out of a BMW 315i with a fart Canon and window tint and ///m stickers it will make you look like a fuck.

Anything that poorfags haven't fucked with is a good choice, Mercedes commander, Tesla model s, Bentley Continental

You can lease them for only about $500-650 a month and is solidily out of Veeky Forums poorfag affordability

But very reasonable for a middle inckme wage earner in designer clothes

This is not getting pussy core

Yeah and "hey baby want to fuck in the back seat of my 1987 BMW 3 series" is?

Don't be embarrassed what car do you drive user

Also, working on engines is fun and engines can be gorgeous.

Not him but lot of dudes in clean e30's have hot chicks with them I've noticed

Shes more likely to fuck in the bmw than the fucking bus you idiot

As lame as it sounds this I kinda true, I can't imagine Veeky Forums people driving cars that much as they usually live in big cities where there really isn't much need to drive

A '14 all black mustang. I bought it on impulse and it's not very sentimental to me at all. I thought buying nice cars would encourage me to care about them more....spoiler, it didn't. Still it's a nice little ride.

good luck with dat one, that one in pic related isn't the legit thing, M3 touring was a custom job

Gt? Manual? Any mods?

>has never been raped by a Japanese in a crowded metro in Tokyo
Stay un-Veeky Forums user.

Yes, yes, no. I can't be bothered to mod it at all. Unless you count as painting the grill a different black than what it came with a mod.

Toyota Supra MK II from 1984
what a beauty. Why don't they produce cars like this anymore. The 80s were the glorious days of effay cars, everything that's on the street these days looks the same. No sharp characteristics like this one

I count it as a modification just not a performance mod. Performance mods or others like a better stereo or window tint can make the car feel more personalized. May wanna try some to reconnect with it

Kudos for getting the right engine/tranny and color.

pics of car?

I'm thinking about doing some tinting but I don't really know where to start, I'm not the biggest car guy. Any pointers? I think it'd look really cool to have limo tint with an all black car.

How come Veeky Forums's collective budget for transportation is 3 figures?

Do you guys really not have the resources to actually buy a reliable form of transportation?

being poor is one of the most Veeky Forums ways of life

I don't have any pics on my phone but when I take a break I can pop out and try to snap a pic.

I really enjoy the kind of angular aesthetic shown by cars like these. Was looking at getting a Porsche 944 for a while for that reason.

>70s, 80s and 90s european luxury and sports cars (esp. Jaguar and BMW but many other brands are nice)
>80s jap sport cars
>Mustangs (pre 2009)
>Muscle cars (pre 80s)

Pic related is god tier.

I mean I think Veeky Forums should seriously consider the cash4clunkers program for most of the cars in it

The State of California’s “Cash for Clunkers” car buyback program called CAP (Consumer Assistance Program) is operated by the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR). The State of California BAR program is available in all locations across California and the goal is to promote clean air by removing older vehicles that are currently operating in California.

Goal of the program
The goal of the BAR program is to provide a cash incentive to retire older polluting cars. The BAR program payout is a capped at $1,000 ($1,500 low income) and is an incentive based amount not based on the true market value of your car.

So most of you will get $1500 for that shitty supra or BMW 3 series you paid $900 for

But I enjoy driving my supra, and I have no need for more money.

Leasing a Bentley continental for $650 a month? Perhaps a 10 year old model.

Look on yelp for a shop with recent, multiple positive reviews. Don't cheap out.

Also check your local laws, limo tint is illegal in a lot of states. They go by a percentage and most tint shops will be able to help you with that.

Super dark tint can make driving at night a pain especially on side windows.

Cleanly tinted windows on a black car that gets washed and detailed regularly looks great.

I like high quality gold wheels on black cars also

When every casual shirt you own is $50+ it takes a toll on your budget.

>this thread
>no mustang 69

I was completely with you until

>Mustangs (pre 2009)

That's......When they finally started looking good again.

Girls on motorcycles are universally Veeky Forums no matter how retarded their look

This isn't my pic but if you can imagine the grill being darker black and having no chrome it's v similar. Thanks for the tips, I thought about doing gold or chrome rims but decided against it as I didn't want to look ultra flashy. Also yeah I forgot limo tint isn't legal lmao.

Bitch, Bentley of Riverside CA, $6500 down will get you there

Shit even a Camry will be $1k/month if you're broke and put $0 down

5% tint is limo, you're a liar isn't illegal.
I'm 5% all the way around driving at night isn't at all affected

Actually improves it and keeps it cool in the summer without having to smell that disgusting salt water Beach wind smell

God, the Pacific ocean smells like rotten pussy with a diy salt water douche

Tint laws vary wildly state to state.

tintlaws.com/

thanks, I'm going to check out a local shop nearby after work today and ask about it, money isn't an issue but time is so I'll have to see what they can do.

2009+ are shit tier genric angry headlight sports cars.

70s and 80s mustang were the shit

>genric
What did he mean by this Veeky Forums?

dis

I think I a letter. I meant "generic"

I think you a word there.

fair enough, britfag here. Our lease deals are utterly atrocious. $650 would get you an Audi A5 if you're lucky.

Why would anyone lease an Audi...such garbage cars then again people buy Hyundais so...it's probably spics with no taste

some say it's one of the worst ferraris construction wise, but damn it looks good

I love these, they're creeping right up in price, though. This particular car doesn't have 348 wheels on, I think they're from a 360 Modena. The stock 348 wheels are really shitty.

....and only get a marginally better car.

Then do it again until you get a car from this decade....or at least a car younger than you

>maximum is $1500
You mean sell it over and over? You can't use cash for clunkers and get over $1500

How does this even work for the dealer? Over a two year loan you're only paying $22k of a $200k car. There's no way that even covers the depreciation.

/end thread

>anything american made
>FA

nope. thats not to say some american cars arent great cars or cool, they are. but thats not the same as Veeky Forums

pic related is my car. 01 m5. not only is it Veeky Forums as fuck, but holy shit is it fast

It's most likely a 4 year loan, even then I really can't see it covering the depreciation. It would have to be a bone stock model, then sold at a Bentley main dealer to justify the marginally higher price tag you'd have to list it for.

>but holy shit is it fast
>runs 1/4 in low 14's

Datsun

>MUH QUARTER MILE

whats a 4 door saloon that looks this good, can fit 4 adults comfortably, and is under 20k that can beat this thing in a quarter mile stock

>post-2009 mustangs look better than foxbodies or 2005-2009

e30 ftw, good choice OP

used to own an e30 (325is). although i loved the car, they are really not good/practical daily drivers. no cup holders, no heated seats, little electrical shit was always going wrong, etc. my cars bros loved it, but bitches would always be like 'y is ur car so old, where are the cup holders?'

Did a girl ever ask 'why is it so square?' Just wondering.

Have you had to do VANOS maintenance? Heard it's ungodly expensive.

My ex said that my e30 was cute.

Some girl that was a little into cars at my school said she liked mine.

They're easy to like cars

4Ks are amazing

nah never got that. just why is your car so old and not have seat heaters or cupholders.

but to 's point, i did have a couple girls who actually liked it. think mostly cause it was white with red leather interior, looked nice

nah thats only on the '00s senpai. thats why if you ever want an e39 m5, only buy 01-03. dont even look at '00

The Fiat 500C Gucci Limited Edition is the epitome of Veeky Forums

It's a car for poorfags who want to spend extra money on designer names so they can be perceived as better than the guy who drives a 2009 Honda Civic wearing a uniform of Walmart, Old Navy and New Balance.

this. nailed it.

These are generally the most Veeky Forums approved as they pop up in almost every auto thread. Same with the G-Class.

how has no one posted the greatest car ever made? just slap a WAT racing sticker on this and youre the most fa person out there

hon hon hon

my nigga

>what do you consider Veeky Forums?
>he asks, while posting the only correct answer

1984 el camino
>how is this not posted yet

Thx m8y

German interiors are best interiors

Thats the most attractive car I've ever seen

I know nothing of cars

Veeky Forumsgpill me on that car Veeky Forums

For a rail thin yuro model with oddly unique face maybe