Str8 outta reddit

which fit is best in this case? tucked in or left untucked? if you had to pick your poison, Veeky Forums.

also discuss whether to tuck in sweaters or not

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/4j70dm/lets_talk_about_tucking_in_sweaters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not tucked better. Right doesn't even look bad imo

Never seen a sweater tucked in before desu. I think if you're 6ft+ and quite skinny you could pull it off.

The guy in the pic is clearly 6ft+ and p skinny if you look at the upper left picture, yet it doesn't look very good.

slavcore/eurotrash is largely about tucking in

pic related

I guess... from the bottom left pic it looks fine tho. I wouldn't wear it tucked in, personally.

you've got to be joking

6'1, skinny, high waisted pants. I tuck my sweaters all the time. I get more compliments tucked in than left out and baggy

link to the thread
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/4j70dm/lets_talk_about_tucking_in_sweaters/

it's actually quite popular where i live among hipsters tbqh

personally dont like it though.

bump

W2c pullover?

bahahaha

switch the shoes

>tucking sweaters
taking the meme too far
please don't do this

the movie her features tucked sweaters. it's proof the future is for tucked sweaters

white shoes

good one

would be sick if you fixed the shoes. hey don't fit at all. redditors are just fucking clueless fedoras that got their info from the sticky and can't think outside "fashion rules". lmfao do they actually think any fashion designers obeyed the fashion rules at the time

This is a great look if you want to get punched in the chest by a jock.

don't have a leddit account but holy shit

can someone tell the faggots in that thread that the reason that fit is shit isn't because of the sweater but because he's wearing jeans not designed to be worn like that. and that tucked in sweaters aren't a new thing and have been around and that you don't necessarily need to follow the leddit sticky

also that like said, tucking in sweaters isn't a new thing, the eastern block has done it for years

fucking faggotdont yoy ever link something to Reddit again, god damn that website sucks fucking cock.

everything looks so cheap

Don't forget that his legs are already quite tall and that his torso ends up looking really small if he puts the jeans over the waist. Tucking in sweaters is on in my book but the fit is still bad.

>The guy in the pic is clearly 6ft+
What? You can't tell.

why do your hands look like doritos

What is up with your posture? Stand up straighter.

How does it feel to be a living meme?

left of course, the only thing which is missing is a jacket tucked into the underwear, he also seems to forgot to tuck the pants into the socks baka

Male fashion advice is like /r/streetwear with no bravado or creativity.

There's a reason it's called Malefashionadivce and not malefashion

this is some napoleon dynamite shit right here

the perfect eurotrash fit

MFA is literally mount stupid

The guy in the OP pic has long legs. Tucking it in will make his torso seem shorter and it will look really goofy.

>referencing xkcd
>to mock reddit
reddit detected. Is this like the self hating jew complex?

cool guyyy!

B-bu-b-b-but biologically tomato is a fruit.