What is wrong with this fit?

doesnt make sense

Everything

that guy has a weak af chin and jawline too probably

fucking mouth breather

pedo mustache ain't helping either

hair is too messy, needs to be better cropped

What's wrong with his legs

if you're too lazy to shave that prepubescent collection of hair you probably call mustache you don't belong here.

Pants aren't right length

shoes don't go with outfit

too much colors

hair is shit

wannabe emobag doesn't go with the jacket

top part is too topman-esque (polka dots are always shit-tier), cardigan looks really bad (I hate the buttons), hair is shit, earrings are shit

but i guess it's above or at least about average for this site

although i don't like the fit, i think people on this board are too narrow-minded about "too many colors" or shoes that don't match any other piece in the outfit

Thumb rule: never put more than 3 colors and if you're a master combiner you can go up to 5 (see using prints)

colors in outfit: 2 shades of dark blue, beige (buttons), red, 2 shades of black (pants and buttons), white, metalic, 2 dark brown on the bag

And I haven't counted that awful haircolour (blame your parents if they gave you that colour, but most likely you chose it from a box bought at a convenience store)

shoes: again - see above. Shoes don't have to match perfectly to the style but you're mixing street, casual, dapper and emoshit.

shoes dont go with outfit and are too big
theyre making you look shorter than you actually are

This fit actually would look much better with black shoes. There are just too many constrasting colors. The red and navy actually works, but add in bright white, and now he looks like a French flag.

I think if he dropped the cardigan, it would look decent or at least average, even though polka dots are pleb as fuck. Those buttons on the cardigan combined with the terrible hair and earrings really make the fit so much worse.

2 shades of the same color can be cool. i still don't think the shoes are that bad compared to what else we see on here

>master combiner
dont know why but I leld

It just is a mess. Nothing goes with anything in it. Gives off no vibe except being a weird af mix.

i think that if the pants were actually even more tapered towards the ankle it would make it work. but right now the pants and shoes taper too evenly making you look like u got cankles. you need more definition.

also pretenious coat/bag combo is pretentious. get a regular backpack.

polka dot shirt is lame. get a solid color.

red button up seems a bit too small for your fit. get a longer one, or maybe a neutral colored sweater instead.

>backpack with a coat
lol, 9 times out of 10 this looks like shit you know

One thing.

The "visual weight" of the shoes is off. The shoes should be in proportion to the rest of the outfit but the skinny jeans are throwing making the shoes look huge. Your feet are probably large too so this amplifies the effect. The high contrast black /white shoe trouser combination draws attention to this fact further. You're probably more suited skin/hair wise to a low contrast outfit. Black in general is hard to pull off if you're a fairer complexion

He's wearing clown shoes

A proper pair of shoes and it's fine, instead your wearing fucking moon boots bruv, look what it's doing to your pants.

Can you imagine if someone spoke like this cunt irl?

What alternative do you propose?
>inb4 no backpack
Pretty difficult as a uni student.