Watch General

Old one at 300- Daniel wellington edition

Watches are for beta nu male cucks with no sense of style. Back to mfa

some TOMMY

Lol no class bud, come back when you learn to dress

Daniel wellington has been killing it lately

Why does no one ever say the old thread "timed out".

Daniel wellington

Daniel Wellington looks fine but nobody who cares about watches will think you have good taste for paying such a markup on a Chinese Quartz watch.

For a poorfag, this being practically disposibly cheap, is there anything better than this for the price?
I got one and it's great, matches any outfit with a swap of the band and I don't have to worry about being terribly gentle with it thanks to it's price.

>Daniel Wellington

Just fuck off with this Topman-tier shit already. Even watches sold by africans on popular tourist beaches are better than this shit.

Absolutely fucking disgusting

this general is dead if this is the course it's taking

>Daniel Wellington

Why would anyone spend 200 dollars on a meme watch that costs 2 dollars to make

Closeup Daniel wellington

Tommy solid gold with tachymeter

There's nothing better at that price, but it'd be better to save up for a watch that will be more durable so you not only don't have to baby it but it won't inevitably look like shit from scratches on the crystal.

I think you can get some used Daniel Wellington for pretty cheap, very durable with all quartz designs and gold

Favourite strap for Daniel Wellington? I was gonna go nato James Bond style

Are there any decent brands that make watches for very thin wrists? I can touch my thumb and little finger around my wrist, every watch I've ever had has been incredibly loose.

Bocciafag coming through

I don't like the style of DW personally. I thought concensus on Veeky Forums was to just buy cheap ripoffs from aliexpress since the movements are the same.

>is there anything better than this for the price?

well, yes. Lorus watches.
most of them got 100m WR as opposed to 30m WR for Timex.

I would never buy a Timex Weekender since even though they look good, everybody says they tick too loudly and I personally don't like watches without a date window. I will admit that the Indiglo feature is pretty neat though.

Which of these would make the best dress watch for a charcoal/grey suit?

either of the white dials. first one is cleaner imo

I agree with Although I would get a dark brown leather strap.

Thanks, I was leaning that way myself too.

Just go for the wellington bro, cheaper too and looks cleaner

>24 replies, 13 posters

Dude just stop and neck yourself pls

Diamond accent Daniel wellington

stop

those watches are hideous, shill

I likey

that is possibly one of the most repulsive colors you can put on a watch

>cleaner
>than bauhaus

>most repulsive color

you mean the dial color? I own this watch and it's just a cremy white color because the whole dial is a lumed dial. it doesn't really look repulsive and really cool once the sunlights hits the watch and the whole dial is illuminated in a glowing green. I usually prefer silver white or white for dials though.

the creme color is a compromise because of the lumibrite dial. lumed elements usually have that color on watches.

pic is with different lighting. doesn't look all that terrible, now does it? watch looks pretty alright from afar too. sure it's not the most handsome looking watch and some look much nicer but feature-wise this is one of the best analogue watches you can get for little money. changing the strap helps as well.

I want to start getting into vintage swatches.

Does anyone know a good place to start?

Not a huge fan of Roman numerals to be honest desu

I have a fake one. looks exactly the same .
but only for 5 €

I want an auto two tone that look like a rolley what do i get, fä?

Pic unrelated, and not my arm.

Look for Orient Oyster.

What is this

a watch

Squiggly.com
alternatively, Watchpapst (I think those are german buyers only though.) and occasionally some pieces are on amazon and ebay as well.
but Squiggly is internationally a good place to start.

Thanks

Bambino 2