Shanghai, USA.

oops i meant washington kek

Santa Ana CA
El Paso TX
Mesa AZ
Las Cruces NM
Las Vegas NV

el paso? LOL
literally every single person that is somewhat successful moves out of that shit hole ASAP. they even always talk shit about how much of a shit hole it is in interviews and stuff.

> city
> california

>santa ana
lol that city is a fucking shit hole

I live in dc. It's an un-Veeky Forums shithole. I would argue portland, chicago, or literally anything else

Why don't you like DC? I want to move there but if it's not that nice nvm

> Paris
> Paris
> Paris
> Paris
> Paris

I live in LV it is not Veeky Forums

>States

Troll harder m8

>US
>Veeky Forums

Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco
New York
London

DC's pretty ghetto outside of the government areas

>Santa Ana
>LV
Are you me?
But they are not Veeky Forums Mostly nigs wearing jordans

Roanwood, MT
Loveland, CO
Crowley, OR
Saint Hilaire, MN
Big Piney, WY

>Las Vegas
>effay
I live here and just no, all you see is OCBD and chino's/jeans, or however tourist from fly over states wear

There's nothing fun or interesting here. It's either gentrified and starchy or disgustingly ghetto. I usually go outside the city just to eat, desu.

Everyone with any money is involved with the gov't, and they don't bother with arts or fashion. It generally just sucks.

There was a good punk/other music scene for a while, which was cool, but the artist caste has been pushed outside the city by rising housing costs, so no more of that.

London
Paris
Milan
Tokyo
St Petersberg

Boston, MA
New Orleans, LA
Buffalo, NY
Seattle, WA
Reno, NV

canada
mexico
japan
new york
france

I lol'd

>roanwood
>big piney

okay bub

What?

DC resident here. Why do people say DC? I don’t really have a frame of reference one way or the other because I’ve only lived here

Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver
Ottawa
Halifax
I guess Chicago or Boston

These are probably the least fashionable cities in the country

Almost believed you, you cheeky wanka.

I ilive in DC. It has tons of 20something women for every 20something man. I have sex a lot, and it's a very walkable/bikable city.

>your basic bitch pics
>NYC
>LA
>SF
>Chicago
>Philly

lel

>Halifax
Eeewwww

-Posted from halifax

Its sad that seattle isn't even the capital of Washington. Living in olympia feels bad man

Why do some cities in the US have country names like Lebanon or Peru?

Mystic, CT.

cause other countries copy us

You're not trying anymore mate. Come on.

>Mesa
>effay
That place is hick central the only thing of note there is a fucking food 4 less.

is boston decently fa
BC next year

>spic cities
>fashionable

Twin Cities if it's reddit circa 2014

>halifax

Portland
Seattle
New York
Austin
San Diego

>portland
FUCK NOW
that place is faggot pleb central

thoughts on chicago?

if you wear a BC Eagles Thatcher Demko jersey, it will be pretty Veeky Forums.

this is as about 5 years premature, but he will be one of the most significant athletes in the world soon.

(first ever California-born ice hockey goaltender for those who don't know)

>Seattle
>not cuck
>wot

Lmao not even close. Dirty city with nasty people.

Boring as fuck basic people

Texas is pretty effay, breh.
>muh redneck meme
I live here and less than 20% of people in a 50 mile radius are rednecks, and that's including miniscule towns and farmland.

New York City
Everything else is shit tier

this the cool art girls are usually effay af, i.e. definitely not CCC and not any SAIC undergrads I ever knew, but SAIC grad girls? yea.

but besides them, the city is so normal it hurts. fuck this backwoods town.

sounds just like chicago.

Tokyo
Oaxaca
Lima
Quito
Madrid
Tokyo

>Oaxaca
>Lima
>Quito
Tell me more

I live in Dallas there's no Veeky Forums here it's just white moms wanting Micheal Kores and Men with Truies

>The South
>Effay in any way, shape, or form

No matter who you are, it has to be admitted that upper class areas in modern urban cities (Seattle, Boston, New York and places like Tokyo/Hong Kong outside the US) are top tier effay. This is a simple fact.

Dallas is basically Oklahoma lol. I live South of Houston and we don't really acknowledge Dallas as part of Texas at all. It's literally the land of the white moms and idiot rangers fans

It's fucking sad too. we're the 4th largest metro in the US, yet it's so fucking scattered, there's not culture here, there's no neighborhoods that are interesting, it's all like half a block. Everywhere other merto I've lived in is neighborhoods. The public tranist is non functional. There's no street level shops etc. It's a fucking business city and nothing more. All the young people who are here were either forced to stay, and have adapted to the lack of culture or are bland just like the city. Like the artists here are so fucking mediocre and bland, food is shit. There are no interesting things here. All there is to do here is go to a concert or go to a bar and that shit get's old fast becuase the bars and concerts are limited to like one street. There's no scenery.

Dallas is the epitome of Mcmansion culture, people here drive a leased 2016 Mustang but get suits from K&G. People here love spoon fed luxury, Kors, Gucci etc. Hell we used to have a Barneys but it closed becuase everyone was too busy at Neiman Marcus getting their department store Ralph Lauren.

Also Dallas isn't just Dallas it's Dallas and like 3 suburbs and another city. But there's nothing to do in those places either just fucking sprawl bullshit. For example, for some fucking reason both the cowboys and the rangers stadiums are in Arlington? This place is so backwards I cannot wait until school to start back up so I can jet. The people who are proud of Dallas have never been to a real metro. It's honestly the worst place to be a creative.

I grew up here and I still hate it and I still find myself bored as shit during the summer.

I've have the pleasure of living in Toronto, New York and LA in the past year and Dallas is by far the worst.

only good non-troll answer

although id replace sd with sf

who cares about the US, honestly

Lima is literally the worst place ive ever been, nobody is fashionable 1st all either

>he doesn't like southern culture
you're not american

found the kiwi

>be a creative
invalidated

You missed Pennsylvania and Washington

>cucks in urban shitholes

nt

>in the US

no such thing as suburban Veeky Forums

Jew York
Chicago
Boston
Denver
Miami

>Portland

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Topeka, Kansas
Bismarck, North Dakota
Brattleboro, Vermont
Woonsocket, Rhode Island

Anyone who says

>NYC
>Austin
>Chicago
>San Francisco/San Diego
>Las Vegas

Needs to kill themselves ASAP

even if that were true it doesn't change the fact you're a cuck living in an urban shithole

I'm finishing up grad school there dawg. It's not actually in Boston but a short T ride. dece Veeky Forums senpai

DESIGNATED

>suburban
>living in the worst of both worlds
>not living in a tiny-ass rural, town shitposting in one of the many local duplexes on DSL
>not getting your clothing air-mailed

someone is mad because he lives in suburban LA, stay poor

>he lives in cuckifornia

sure don't, but that's where poorshit suburbanites often defend suburbia

Are those cities actually Veeky Forums? Do you mean in the sense of generally tasteful upper class style or fashion forward?

new york
seattle
chicago
san fran
cant think of a 5th, fuck la

>Portland
JUST

first, get the fuck away from the faggot unfashionable cuck side of the country

second, lol no

new york
ann arbor
philly
chicago

Miami is not effay

>philly
youre delusional

New York City
Los Angeles
Chicago
Boston
Seattle
6MAN: San Francisco

philly is constantly awarded as the #1 state with the most ugliest people

can't dispute the top two

new york and ann arbor

>in b4 LA

only the cuckolds that live on the transsexual side of the Mississippi believe this

There is objectively no fashionable anything West of the great lakes

>There is objectively no fashionable anything West of the great lakes
delusional

>Santa Ana CA

top kek get outta here