The cuck meme has killed Veeky Forums

the cuck meme has killed Veeky Forums

this board is fucking trash
delete it

if anything guys, it's made me feel a lot more welcome :)

#proudtobeacuck

nice, nice
i like it

remember when some white boy started forcing fuccboi on Veeky Forums and it was originally an insult but then people here embraced it the way black people adopted "nigger" into their vernacular and we have fuccboi generals?

wonder how long it'll take for people to do that with cuck

the word already doesn't mean anything at thsi point

>Veeky Forums is upset about our memes
game set and kek

>doesn't mean anything

you and i both know i can call you a cuck and your mom a cuck for any and no reason at all on this board

cuck doesn't mean anything here, it's just the new "fuccboi", and before that, "faggot"

you fucking numale cuck

There was a trip a while back that called himself Virgin Pussy Destroyer or something

He called everyone cuck; "cuck this," "cuck that" until the word grew old and stale

People started hating the word cuck and I think that was his plan all along

you're fucking a white male

if your white your cuck
#dealwithit

i think it basically just means "liberal" or someone who shows sympathy towards minorities or is a emasculated/effeminate male

that's the context it's used in 90% of the time

it has a meaning its just broader than its original definition

That helps clear it up, but how did it go from "guy who gets off on seeing his wife getting fucked by other men" to "liberals in general"? Also /pol/kids use it to refer to anything like everyone calls each other fag on here.

quality post

also, checked

You take the internet too seriously.

The truth is Veeky Forums has always been an anarchy, its a mess. If you ever get mad on the internet you're an idiot. Just ignore what you don't like, report what breaks rules & reply to the topics you're interested in. Now delete thread this isn't fashion related.

The idea is that liberals are supposedly selling out the country to minorities/immigrants/whatever and they're killing the white race through mixing, so I guess it's kind of like being cucked on a macro scale

Good. Veeky Forums should be constantly dying and being reborn, it is a fashion board after all.

fuck you asshole

are you :( ?

I FUCKING HATE YOU AUSTRALIA

While conerservicucks are sellling out the country to the Jews, so their use of "cuck" is nothing more than virtue signalling.

>tfw Rand Paul got ignored
>again
>tfw dumb president
>again
It has been a century without a single good president.

Who's your last good president? Wilson? Taft?

how would Maddox know about Trump? Maddox is stuck in 2004.

desu guys I actually do like Obama cause he reminds me of my wife's kids biological father, Tyrone

true but hes right in this case

quickest way to get the hivemind to barrage you with an endless stream of "WHAAA SJW KEK LIBTARD" is to say something mean about trump on Veeky Forums