WAYWT

Old thread is near 300!!!

Hello

fund my hamburger addiction

Pants tucked in socks or nah?

love the top half especially

harry styles is my idol-core, pretty good tho
better without the buttonup
definitely not tucked, i'd even switch out the shoes or add some sort of light jacket
tuck in your collar tips you slob

take off that stupid fucking bracelet you faggot

make me

too hot for a jacket honestly too hot for long pants. but what would you swap the shoes out for i think they go very well

left sock tuck is next level do it

change socks to match shoes and this is heat

never really been on the slp wave but it looks good and people irl love this shit

i dunno, it feels to me that high-tops are pretty eye-catching so you need something to balance the bottom of your outfit
also pants are super light linen and the jacket is a windbreaker, so it's pretty cool still

i get you. solid tips

>when photo booth only gives you 3 seconds to run back and you've already had a few at the opera; action shot

The pants are awful. I can't see the rest but just set yourself on fire and leave the board.

pls tell me ur a boi

10/10 blur

You look cute senpai. 8/8

talk shit post fit Veeky Forumsaggot
i'll be one if you want me to be

damn

For you.

nice leggings and dress you speccy trap. wearing your cagoule to protect against the bukake you're about to partake in?

Those are jeans.

that's a rick owens top, not a dress.

those are leggings bitch. have fun at the mosque in your thawb thighing 6yr olds

just because it's rick doesn't mean crap, looks bad on him/her/it/xe/zo/zum

just saying you are shit at identifying clothes

iceage
ok
dont tuck in your socks you faggot
clearance bin tier shoes
fat as shit, you look like a fucking pedophile
looks like shit as far as i can tell, good thinspo though
dumb memer take a fucking actual picture not through a fisheye lens

>run of the mill long white tee
ZOMG WHY CAN'T YOU TELL IT'S RICK
i couldn't care less me laddo, nor does any one else outside of this board

There's no place to take a picture here. Once I stand far away, you can't see the whole thing.

Clearer picture, pls.

it was bait, i've taken it off now

Night on the town with the lads.

Old fit, new day

10/10 would Charleston with

>fit sucks
>"it's bait"
kys

awful quality

>can't handle that he bit the bait
kys fampai
my other fits on here are god tier, you're blessed to be in my company

Bad.
Are you a manlet? Have a fun night.
Nice shirt.

>Shia le roast beef is my idol

I'm 5'11 my friend. But thank you anyhow.

Very normie clothes. I usually wear a coat but someone convinced me that I NEED to have at least one short jacket, so I bought one for 200$ and I don't even like it that much.

Currently in the process of replacing my wardrobe with better stuff

This is too perfect. w2c chelseas?
untucked.
Tuck the collar, also what shoes are those, I can't see.
yeesh
Can't see the fit but I'm laughing at the caption, even though that isn't at all how you greentext.
nah
Nice, normally I would tell you to cuff your pants, but I think it looks good here. Shui/10
Socks too long
I feel bad for you
I hope none of these make it into your new wardrobe. Pants are too tight for your beefy legs, neither of your shirts fit, and having them cut that low makes you look like a faggot, jacket is just plain dumb, and the shoes are bad no matter what.

the pants rlly make this. gud
i'd keep the sweater zipped up at least halfway senpai

>In too deep

get some real boots and this actually looks pretty good

Hello

pls rate me

v cute. couldve picked better shoes

Dope fit, would cleft your anus in twain/10

The upper half of your fit doesn't quite suit the bottom. Either on their own is fine, but I'm not sure about the shorts with the shirt/jumper combo bro. Although it's still rather good.

Palewave is difficult to justify in 2016. If you insist on wearing it, untuck your socks. To bring your fit into the new year just change your pants to something black. Then you'll finally fit in.

Basic office get up, tuck your collar in and you shall reel in the sub-par Poonanny. This is a relatively boring fit I must say, show some character Friendo.

>a hearty Kek I had, I had.
Lose the bracelet, lose the jacket, lose the weight. Pants are better than something skinnier on you because you are a creamcaker, but once that weight is lost, burn them. I like the shoes.

despite the blur, looks okay if rather basic. I'd say you're ahead of the female fashion curve, but only marginally. Next time, less blur more hustle.

Nice hats. Take the dress off tho, it looks like a 19th century hospital gown. use petrol to get that black paint off of your legs. Nice jacket and shoes, but as I said, it would no longer look embarrassing if you swapped out the blouse.

Tux fits fine. Saying 'lads' seemingly in an in unironic fashoion is not fine. You should end your suffering now.

Pants and gats are good, congrats. T shirt looks a little tight, doesn't matter too much tho, still a fine fit.

>you are not Shia, you never will be Shia, stop.
You look like you're going hunting for Guinea-fowl. Son, you should remove the boots and get some looser pants. Jacket is good, looks like a carhartt.

Don't wear the grandma jumper, get a haircut and wash it. Try not to look like crackhead. Jacket isn't awful, it could work. Wear a t shirt, buy some better pants and trade out the prepubescent boys shoes.

i dig all of these
soundcloud dj / 10
w2c shoes!?!
w2c shoes

Spends entire month pay on saint laurens core.

Absolutely outrageous outfit, you should not venture outside with that on. A naked refugee child from a war stricken country would refuse your clothes if they were given as charity . Pants are too long and bulky, shoes seem too bulky. Tshirt is Chad cringe. Jacket is tying too hard.

Really good fit, you are an inseminator. Possibly swap out shoes for something lower cut, something basic af like stans might even work. Still very good, almost Asian-inspo.

Super dope fit, I hope you find happiness. Shoes could be considered autism gym shoes, but you pull them off well. Good shitz.

looks like Nike SFBs

reminds me of this

Thats not really her, dumbasses

the fit is fine but wish it was a more tech inspired jacket on top, maybe a rain jacket or something. BUT clean that room!

make windbreakers great again (this one works)
hate the shoe / sock / jean area a lot : (

how do you know that?

LOL is this the guy who theo copied his fit/photography from?

Shirt's from where?

w2c pants?

U kno it

American Apparel

I have to wear a vest at work so I painted mine.

OI VEY

Pretty sunny day

Please tell me other people that you work with decorate their vests...otherwise that's kind of cringe.

lose weight and until then buy clothes that fit
wear a not dumb shirt
fix your goddamn cuffs. y'know. don't cuff at all

Yeah im working on losing weight , the cuffs are even it's just the angle I shot it and the fact that I twisted my legs backwards.
I agree about the short though , it just happened that I didnt have anything else to fit my shoes while my other clothes are in the laundry

Yeah it's a big warehouse and they're are people with decoration on their vests

This is cool as fuck

Too unproportional? Also, I just found out you can take off the hood at the jacket. Sorry about it looking messy, was in a hurry

this is pretty cool

old one

today

>hair

uncuff jeans and change shoes and this is 4/5 ino

u mirin brah?

no shoes

this is a fashion board

thought it was fag board

wore this yesterday, can't see it in the pic but I cuffed my jeans and wore old skools

Whats up

I like this, simple but fine.
w2c and id on sweater ?

good fit

Senpai u for real lol

Joe you don't look like a goober anymore :)
Nice fit

:)

Bottom is nice but a thinner belt would work better. Also shirt too open, close one button.

>Acne

kys, cuck

hello ice age